Clan: The Royal Empire
Number of members: 26
Tagline: Long Live the Emperor!
1. Must be at least level ten
2. Must have played in at least ten games
If you meet these requirements, then mail Royal Kendor or Ramsis to get invited.
1. Do not use inappropriate or offensive language.
2. Do not go inactive for more than a month without stating on the forum, and do not go over the stated inactivity time.
3. Listen to your superiors, but actively make suggestions and become involved in the shaping of our clan.
4. Do not break the rules of any game you are in.
The Royal Empire is founded on the principles of medieval feudalism. The main governmental functions are run by the Emperor and his High and Low Advisers, while much of the responsibility of clan activities is put upon the Guilds that make up the basis of our clan. Each Guild has a Knight Marshall who will be the ultimate decision maker regarding their guild.
Post your desire to join a guild on that guilds' thread in the forum
Increasing rank within guilds is a decision of the guild leader, but non-guild members can move up in the world through clan involvement and contribution, as well as displays of skill in clan settings.
Access to the Imperial Template Database (coming soon)
Creation Boards in forum that allow you to give detailed ideas for the creation of games your level does not support
Friendly, involved atmosphere
Personal training in strategy and diplomacy
You get to put Imperial in front of everything clan related
Order of the Sky
Knight Marshall: Lord Kreios
Order of the Lion
Knight Marshall: Papysh