- Two template options:
(1) Classic: 0% WR, random order, ME
(2) New: 0% SR, cyclical order, MME
- Other Possible Votes:
(1) Classic + New -- Would you play/want both ladders?
(2) Classic + "No-Luck" Random Template Ladder: Are you in favor of bringing back the Classic 1v1 ME ladder AND adding a new "No-Luck" Ladder (composed of 5-10 "no luck" templates voted on by the community)?2v2 Ladder
- Final Earth:
(1) 0% WR vs 0% SR (I know, it's anti-coin, but most of us don't play coin games and simply never will)
(2) 2 starts vs 4 starts
- "No Luck" Random Templates: Add more "no luck" templates, so each game is on a different map. Games get repetitive and boring after playing the same map again and again. Possible maps: Final Earth, Medium Earth, Modified Medium Earth, Europe, China, Ancient Greece, others. We (Szeweningen, me, others) have dozens of templates. Ask and you shall receive.3v3 Ladder
- Three template options:
(1) 3v3 Guiropa: 4 starts of 4, 0% WR, random order
(2) "No-Luck" Szeropa: 4 starts of 4, 0% SR, cyclical order
(3) "No-Luck" Standardized Europe: 4 starts of 4, 0% SR, cyclical order, bonus values decreased, much like Final Earth. https://www.warlight.net/MultiPlayer?GameID=9543253
If it must be "no luck," at least make it work better.Real-Time Ladder
- Ideally, templates would come and go at least once every six months, based on polling. If we can vote on Maps of the Week on a weekly basis, we can vote on RT Ladder templates once every 26 weeks.
- It's long been time for a new poll.
Edited 9/29/2015 06:26:03