The WarLight forums now support Markdown, which is a way to apply formatting to your posts.
You can do **bold**, *italics*, [in-line links](http://warlight.net
), and even in-line images:
When you make a post or reply, there's a reference that appears right below your post, along a with a preview button that allows you to tell what your post will look like before posting it.
- You can make text \*italics\*, or \*\*bold\*\*.
- You can make a link like this: [Link text]\(http://link.url
- Three or more dashes make a horizontal line: \------
- You can inline images, but please refrain from including offensive or extremely large images: \!\(http://image.url/img.jpg
- If you don't want these rules to apply, precede the special character with a backslash. \\*this is not italics\\*