Developed off of a small idea suggested by BaNaNa: I, and a few other clan managers have decided to form an "RP Clan League". It would function similarly to the real Clan League, but for RP clans. Scoring would be the same (3 points for every 1v1 game won. 4 points for ever 2v2 game won. 5 points for every 3v3 game won). Rosters must feature between 4-11 players. A player may not be in more than 3 tournaments.
What defines an "RP Clan"? Any clan with a representative in the "Diplomacy Clans Chat" may compete.https://www.warlight.net/MultiPlayer?GameID=9707658
We're not going huge on the first one. It will very likely be one division, made up from between 6-10 clans, hopefully at least 7. I'm happy running it, and giving League updates, but I'd be very grateful if others would make a few tournaments.
I'll be keeping track of the clans participating. Rosters are being submitted now.
8 Clans shall be competing.
AOE - submitted
Coalition of Role Playing Friends - submitted
The Gentlemen's Clan - submitted
The Juggernauts Clan - submitted
The Lost Wolves - submitted
The Roleplayers Guild - submitted
The Royal Falcons - submitted
Westeros United - submitted
This will start on the 17th of November 2015.
The templates have been released.
4 1v1 Tournaments
1. MME SR 0% - http://warlight.net/MultiPlayer?TemplateID=743085
2. ME WR 0% - http://warlight.net/MultiPlayer?TemplateID=379496
3. Ancient Greece - http://warlight.net/MultiPlayer?TemplateID=388092
4. Battle Islands - http://warlight.net/MultiPlayer?TemplateID=526636
2 2v2 Tournaments
1. Guiroma - http://warlight.net/MultiPlayer?TemplateID=526645
2. Rise of Rome - http://warlight.net/MultiPlayer?TemplateID=741890
1 3v3 Tournament
1. Europe 3v3 SR 4x5 - http://warlight.net/MultiPlayer?TemplateID=741449
Any further questions may be asked here.
Edited 12/6/2015 20:05:57