I've got an idea for new warlight features related to a capital and posted them on warlight uservoice (Some of these ideas are inspired on a few things I've read and games I played sorry, but I don't remember the authors of these...):"You should add a capital setting as option map creators can choose. This setting can either apply to normal or diplomacy games.
Possible features related (creators could choose some of them):
1. Base income comes from the capital, if you lose it, your base income goes to zero.
2. Losing your capital makes you lose the game.
3. Change the location of your capital card
4. Deployment limited to areas connected to your capital. That's probably the better feature this capital could provide, because:
a) That's perfect to prevent attacks with a huge stacks in order to break ennemy bonuses regardless to the protection of your conquered land.
b) It would also force players to defend their supply line, and encourage encirclement and front formation tactics (perhaps also improving the multi-attack setting)
c) It could provide also another use for the airlift card in order to supply the encircled units
d) For map creators, ports, airports, or any other long range connections in maps connected to far away lands could perfect serve this feature as supply bridges and thus become essential targets for bombs and other attacks.
5. Non connected to the capital units may either get "crazy" and start beheaving like AI's or are unable to move for lack of command from it's generals."
If you believe this idea is good and could be implemented in warlight, please vote:http://warlight.uservoice.com/forums/77051-warlight-features/suggestions/11431221-capital-setting
I'm looking for reviews also!