In 2014, I made this map: https://www.warlight.net/Map/14768-Celtic-Regions
Looking back I think the idea behind it had a lot more potential for a strategic map than the map that I made from this idea. That's why my 8th map will be a remake of this map, but with a few changes.
1) Bonus values will all be n-2, where n is the number of territories in that bonus.
2) Portugal, Spain and the Channel Islands will not be included.
3) There will be less sea links to create more choke points.
4) There will be more territories of small islands.
5) Various lakes in Ireland and Northern Ireland will be included on the map with no water crossings over those lakes.
6) I will put more effort into making the map look nice.
Does anyone have any input they think would be valid for my attempt at remaking this map?
Edited 2/10/2016 13:19:07