"Solitarius Sempiternus" ... I remember that name... smells a little like https://www.warlight.net/Profile?p=5761090994
to me... probably a freak coincidence xD
You could always check out CORP! =) I can't describe the clan better than Death, but here are a few key points:
- Not entirely RP-based (If you're into it you can get games for it, but you don't have to ^^)
- Great community full of many people willing to be your teammate, opponent, or teacher
- Take advantage of the devices the management takes care of: 1v1 & 2v2 Promotion/Relegation Leagues, Internal shortlist, Strategic Belt, and clan tournaments where we play on a variety of fun settings.
- "You're not guaranteed to get in, but we're usually pretty tolerant when it comes to recruiting." -Death 2K16
- In Division D of Clan League, but we're shooting for C for CL9, and you sound like you're into that sort of stuff ;)
There are a couple of reasons you won't get accepted though. These are:
- lack of basic
strategic awareness. We're always guided to helping people be in the greatest environment for improvement, but we want to raise our standards with every new recruit. This shouldn't be a problem for you if you've won so many Auto Games, though...
- Loose requirements: <20% Boot (so you're reliable enough) check, level 20+ (to get people who've been in the game a bit longer)
- Not racist, sexist, bigoted, etc. avoid Karl-ish behaviour.
- If you're an alt, please tell people who you are. Alts must be public.
Contact one of our managers with a few sample games what you think accurately represents your strategic ability if you're interested =)