Help
Community   Maps   Forum   Mail   Ladders   Clans   Recent Games
Sign In | Sign Up
<< Back to General Forum   

Posts 1 - 5 of 5   
new league: 4/1/2016 14:03:18

(AOE) Manchester United
Level 26
hello as u have read i'm making a league there will be different division for different levels and also one for clans everyone 1 in your league will go head to head in a 1v1 (clan vs) the top 4 people in the league will go head to head in a 1v1 and then face the next higher up level unless u are the highest bracket your league will fight against other clans but only the top 10 will fight against clans the clans league, i would like to have 10 different clans joining the league but here is how it will work they will face against other clans in a 1v1 (clan vs clan) and the the to either 1 or 2 (depending on how many clans there are) and as i said they face the the highest bracket inn a 5v5 there will also be many different cups such as warlight championship clan vs people cup and also clan championship still creating more cup

please fell free to ask let me know if u want to join thank you
thank you
new league: 4/1/2016 14:16:47

Fleecemaster 
Level 59
Didn't you alread post this?
new league: 4/1/2016 14:21:20

(AOE) Manchester United
Level 26
yes but people kept talking about other stuff
new league: 4/1/2016 14:27:07

Tjoex
Level 59
I suggest you should get a bit more experience in the game itself before creating a league. It might be a good idea to get to know people first.
new league: 4/1/2016 23:34:59

Mike
Level 57
OR just create it, then start inviting players to it. Those interested can then always forward invites. But just start it. Invitations can cone in second step. Will be easier to see whats in your mind (and ability)
Posts 1 - 5 of 5   

Contact | About WarLight | Play Risk Online | Multiplayer Strategy Game | Challenge Friends, Win Money | Skill Game | Terms of Service