Help
Community   Maps   Forum   Mail   Ladders   Clans   Recent Games
Sign In | Sign Up
<< Back to Off-topic Forum   

Posts 1 - 30 of 37   1  2  Next >>   
Why I advocate for the death penalty.: 5/23/2016 14:11:01

Paugers
Level 41
I support the national legalization of the death penalty in the form of firing squad, hanging (in certain situations), electric chair and lethal injection because in some but not most cases the person is such a danger to society that they shouldn't be allowed to live. In addition to this, if you're a serial murderer who kills 15 people but only get life in jail this is hardly an equivalent punishment. HOWEVER, I am fully aware that serial murderers are VERY rare. But being from the state with some of the most insane of them, I believe that due to the stress they can place on a society that it is better to just eliminate them altogether.

Other crimes I believe should be death row worthy are:

Rape

Terrorist actions (resulting in deaths of civilians)

But beyond this, not much else. Basically only crimes resulting in the death or ruining of another's life (economically ruining not included, in other words I don't want to hang the Wall Street executives).

IN ADDITION TO THIS: I believe that non-American citizens being interrogated for whatever reason (mainly terrorist or criminals) should not receive the same rights as an American citizen and therefore can be subject to cruel or unusual punishment. Anything to protect America it's self.
Why I advocate for the death penalty.: 5/23/2016 14:19:14

OxTheAutist 
Level 58
I believe that non-American citizens being interrogated for whatever reason should not receive the same rights as an American citizen

This is supremacy. What exactly makes an American citizen more worthy of rights than a non-American? Again, supremacy.
Why I advocate for the death penalty.: 5/23/2016 14:22:08

Paugers
Level 41
What makes an American citizen more worthy of rights is that THE AMERICAN GOVERNMENT is the one interrogating XD

If America attacks Iraq they will not be as careful as if they had to invade Idaho, this is our nation, we need to stop caring about the rest of the world and focus on the safety of AMERICA.
Why I advocate for the death penalty.: 5/23/2016 14:22:43

Major General Smedley Butler
Level 49
You're a awful person

Edited 5/23/2016 14:23:15
Why I advocate for the death penalty.: 5/23/2016 14:23:58

Paugers
Level 41
N**** read some left wing propaganda.

*Changed to You're a awful person

Edited 5/23/2016 14:24:24
Why I advocate for the death penalty.: 5/23/2016 14:25:19

Paugers
Level 41
Oh, and I'm a terrible person for wanting to end serial murders and rape? Yes. I suppose that does make me a terrible person.
Why I advocate for the death penalty.: 5/23/2016 14:29:48

Level 49
Becarria is left wing propaganda? Get out of this country, you anti-American filth. And you're against giving folk rights, so yes, you're a awful person.
Why I advocate for the death penalty.: 5/23/2016 14:31:49

Tristan
Level 57
I agree with Paugers here. I sincerely hope the UK leaves the EU and reinstates the death penalty for murders, rapes and terrorist actions.
Why I advocate for the death penalty.: 5/23/2016 15:25:00

Empire of Kilos
Level 31
I agree with Paugers, if someone I loved was murdered, and the killer was anything but executed. Well, I'm gonna be the one serving the murder sentence.. If ya catch my drift.
Why I advocate for the death penalty.: 5/23/2016 15:29:17

Level 49
You're the guys who complain about terrorist attacks.... Tsh.
Why I advocate for the death penalty.: 5/23/2016 16:04:39

GeneralPE
Level 56
Paugers you right man don't let the haters convince you otherwise much love from your parent account
Why I advocate for the death penalty.: 5/23/2016 16:12:47

Lolicon love 
Level 56
I agree with it except that last note. So we can tourtue a foreign criminal but if someone commits the same crime but holds citizenship he is exempt.
That is how you start to destroy your own country.
Why I advocate for the death penalty.: 5/23/2016 16:14:44

GeneralPE
Level 56
I like the last part. Ox, you hate the Constitution, so why should you, as a Scot, be subject to the Bill of Rights? If you are an American, the Constitution protects you, otherwise, do what we can to get information out of you.
Why I advocate for the death penalty.: 5/23/2016 16:45:00

Genghis 
Level 52
Smh political wing nuts. Don't even know about my philosophy attack that's been hidden all along.
Why I advocate for the death penalty.: 5/23/2016 16:45:59

AjaxAmsterdam
Level 6
i tink dat we shuld punish dem by makin dem join da MONGOLS huehuehue jk dat wuld be 2 evil even for Hitler!
Why I advocate for the death penalty.: 5/23/2016 16:50:16

OxTheAutist 
Level 58
oh I see, the Constitution is right because it is the Constitution. we shouldn't question it. Ok.

oh wait, except that part (as well as other parts) of the Constitution is utter horse-shite.

It's basically saying

"Every American citizen is equal!

But if you're not American, we can torture the fuck out of you because equality is only defined as 300 million select people that should have more rights than the other 7 billion people, because EQUALITY!"
Why I advocate for the death penalty.: 5/23/2016 16:55:53

GeneralPE
Level 56
No, because it is the AMERICAN constitution. If you want, you can get the protection of the Constitution by becoming an American citizen. But unless you want all of the Constitution to apply to Scots, don't expect us to give you that part. If you want the same rights, put them in your own fucking constitution, you dysfunctional morons.
Why I advocate for the death penalty.: 5/23/2016 17:00:22

Жұқтыру
Level 55
Canada's constitution says Americans are rightless pigs that should be slaughtered - and Canada invaded America.

American constitution says that Americans get rights - but Canadian constitution says they don't, and it's the Canadian one that matterrs.

Replace America with Iraq, and Canada with America.
Why I advocate for the death penalty.: 5/23/2016 17:07:26

AjaxAmsterdam
Level 6
Y u tink dat da MURCAN cnstusion shul applie 2 da Mexcans? Dat just stooopid. Da Murican consti2shun is 4 MURICA, not MEXCO! I wif Puagrs, he rite
Why I advocate for the death penalty.: 5/23/2016 19:15:49

Paugers
Level 41
^
+1
Why I advocate for the death penalty.: 5/23/2016 19:20:20

adrian waco
Level 25
apparently executing criminals increases terrorism

wat???

also how do u reconcile with the fact that about 4-6% of the ppl u execute are innocent. this happens in the usa a lot

i am for the DP but if innocents r killed id rather the DP be used in 100% certain scenarios
Why I advocate for the death penalty.: 5/23/2016 19:37:11

GeneralPE
Level 56
I think it is worth killing some innocents because if the criminal does another crime because he gets out, that is also killing innocents
Why I advocate for the death penalty.: 5/23/2016 19:42:48

adrian waco
Level 25
where the hell is the justice in that

accepting that innocents being killed when u could just avoid it?

there something called DETERRENCE

learn from norway

Edited 5/23/2016 19:46:08
Why I advocate for the death penalty.: 5/23/2016 19:51:16

Tsukiyama Shuu
Level 41
I think life in prison is worse than death if you do it right. The thing about most serial murderers is that they do what they do mainly because they are bored or angry or something similar. A life in prison is boring, while death is merely your conciousness being destroyed which I believe most serial murderers or rapists don't care about. If you are a regular person, death seems like an actual punishment while to most serial killers it simply doesn't matter. Even with things such as terrorism they have a sense of Martyrdom.
Why I advocate for the death penalty.: 5/23/2016 20:52:15

e_e
Level 6
lol at the idiot who think killing innocents are worth it

the fuck is the point of the death penalty then?

where's the justice for the innocent that got executed?

americans can be barbarians at times and make no sense

smh
Why I advocate for the death penalty.: 5/23/2016 20:55:46

BUFFALO
Level 43
adiren supda dupa S M A W T
Why I advocate for the death penalty.: 5/23/2016 20:55:53

GeneralPE
Level 56
I don't think you should try to kill innocents, but 1% of death row people being innocent is worth it imo. Obviously it should need to be proven beyond a reasonable doubt, but if it appears they are guilty, kill them. If you accidentally kill one or two innocent people, it balances out by saving the lives of 1 or 2 who would otherwise be murdered or raped by a criminal who got released, escaped, or wasn't deterred.
Why I advocate for the death penalty.: 5/23/2016 20:56:48

e_e
Level 6
or u know KEEP THEM IN PRISON

man u barbarians are atrocious

reminds me of MUSLIMS

its not 1% its around 4-6% like adrian said

Edited 5/23/2016 20:57:10
Why I advocate for the death penalty.: 5/23/2016 23:42:52

Paugers
Level 41
If sometimes the innocent die, I'd have to agree with GeneralPE and say that detering crime on a larger scale is worth it. For example, innocent people died in the bombing of Hiroshima but the end result was better than just letting the cities survive.
Why I advocate for the death penalty.: 5/24/2016 00:12:50

e_e
Level 6
the death penalty does not deter crime

all who like having innocents are executed are barbarians and should see the families of innocents who were executed

again i say: where's the justice in innocents dying?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2014/04/30/theres-still-no-evidence-that-executions-deter-criminals/

http://www.deathpenaltyinfo.org/node/2200

u know whats a simple solution? KEEP THEM IN PRISON

some of u let your vengeful hearts kill INNOCENTS

u barbarians make me sick smh

Edited 5/24/2016 00:13:53
Posts 1 - 30 of 37   1  2  Next >>   

Contact | About WarLight | Play Risk Online | Multiplayer Strategy Game | Challenge Friends, Win Money | Skill Game | Terms of Service