Community   Maps   Forum   Mail   Ladders   Clans   Recent Games
Sign In | Sign Up
<< Back to Off-topic Forum   

Posts 1 - 16 of 16   
I'm a redneck and a neo-Confederate: 5/24/2016 02:24:23

Paugers
Level 41
I'm a redneck.

I carry a small version of the New Testament in my left pocket. Every. Single. Day.

In my right pocket, I have a pocket knife for work and because I'm too young to have a concealed carrying permit (though, I believe we shouldn't have to conceal weapons like in Texas).

I'm buying a pickup truck in a few weeks.

This Fourth of July my family will be taking a trip to Stone Mountain in Georgia to see the Confederate memorial embedded forever in those historic rocks.

I work at Chick-Fil-A as a part time job, a company known for their customer service, good fried food and funding gay treatment services.

I support the 2nd amendment to defend myself, my family and against a tyrannical government.

I fly the Confederate flag with pride.

I listen to country music.

Robert E. Lee is the greatest hero in American history.

I'll be heading up to Alabama or South Carolina for college, because I refuse to go up North even though I could probably get a scholarship up there.

If you have a problem with this, you don't believe in freedom and understand what Southern pride stands for. Not for racism, but for a way of life that supports freedom for not just white people, but for every citizen that lives on Confederate soil.

God bless the CSA.
I'm a redneck and a neo-Confederate: 5/24/2016 02:25:16

The Mad Japanese
Level 51
I'm your local dentist and I'm here to rape your teeth with my saw
I'm a redneck and a neo-Confederate: 5/24/2016 02:30:30

HomeLess
Level 55
I'm a redneck.

I'll be heading up to Alabama or South Carolina for college, because I refuse to go up North even though I could probably get a scholarship up there.

Don't worry bud, Rednecks don't tend to receive academic scholarships from quality institutions of higher learning.
I'm a redneck and a neo-Confederate: 5/24/2016 02:32:01

Major General Smedley Butler
Level 49
You said you were bisexual for like, half a year.
I'm a redneck and a neo-Confederate: 5/24/2016 02:32:30

Paugers
Level 41
^^

Don't you worry too, people who capitalize words for no apparent reason don't either.

Redneck

Edited 5/24/2016 02:32:38
I'm a redneck and a neo-Confederate: 5/24/2016 02:38:58

GeneralPE
Level 56
Do you want a cookie?
I'm a redneck and a neo-Confederate: 5/24/2016 02:51:17

BUFFALO
Level 43
so ur leik hunny boo boo's dad ??
I'm a redneck and a neo-Confederate: 5/24/2016 02:56:50

Major General Smedley Butler
Level 49
You can already open carry in Florida, just say you're going hunting.
I'm a redneck and a neo-Confederate: 5/24/2016 03:04:51

Empire of Kilos
Level 31
Deo Vindice Paugers... Deo Vindice.
I'm a redneck and a neo-Confederate: 5/24/2016 04:53:15

Clint Eastwood
Level 56
I love you, Paugers. *fires shotgun in appreciation*
I'm a redneck and a neo-Confederate: 5/24/2016 07:27:19

OxTheAutist 
Level 58
Cool paugers

Now tell us something we don't know
I'm a redneck and a neo-Confederate: 5/24/2016 09:27:34

The Mad Japanese
Level 51
Let's go to the World Trade Center, we'll go see all the planes *winks*
I'm a redneck and a neo-Confederate: 5/24/2016 13:13:21

[WOLF]Andrew
Level 54
Paugers, how can you be an American and "fly the Confederate flag with pride". That flag is a symbol of an armed insurrection of the United States. The Confederacy rose because Lincoln, a purported abolitionist, had won the White House. They left to defend slavery. You claim not to be racist, but you support a dead racist rebellious government. And you hate the North. I live up North.
Robert E. Lee cannot be the greatest hero in American History. I assume you are referring to the US American history. In that case he would probably be one of its greatest villains behind maybe Yamamoto or Bin Laden. If you're talking Confederate History (which lasted a whopping four years) then he was a hero. I'm not here to discredit Lee; he did a damn good job keeping Richmond safe for four years from a numerically superior army.
I'm a redneck and a neo-Confederate: 5/24/2016 13:21:10

Paugers
Level 41
^

The Confederation wasn't racist, that was the lifestyle at the time. Robert E. Lee himself was an abolitionist and did not support slavery at all. I call myself a Confederate because my first and foremost dedication (after God) is to my homeland and I'd protect it from a tyrannical government even if it meant losing my own life. However, I am still an American A. because the CSA stood for Confederate States of America so... and secondly because technically I do life in America don't I?
I'm a redneck and a neo-Confederate: 5/24/2016 13:25:50

Okabe Rintarou ( AKA Hououin Kyouma)
Level 56
merıca f yeah
I'm a redneck and a neo-Confederate: 5/24/2016 14:04:00

DerWyyy
Level 53
Country music is the best. especially in summmmmmar
Posts 1 - 16 of 16   

Contact | About WarLight | Play Risk Online | Multiplayer Strategy Game | Challenge Friends, Win Money | Skill Game | Terms of Service