Help
Community   Maps   Forum   Mail   Ladders   Clans   Recent Games
Sign In | Sign Up
<< Back to Off-topic Forum   

Posts 1 - 30 of 81   1  2  3  Next >>   
Warning: very harsh. Safe spaces may be needed: 5/24/2016 03:03:16

GeneralPE
Level 56
This is my personal plan on the issue of Islam and Muslims (I posted it on another thread, but it wasn't easy to find. Here everyone can see and comment):

Conversion to Islam would be allowed, but you would be forced to pay a fine.

Let some of them in, on the conditions below:

1. Deny them the vote and the right to hold office.

2. Make sure they are not criminal, and have no radical ties (check finances, social media, etc).

3. Allow only numbers equivalent to .05% of the total population to enter each year, so it takes at least 20 years to get to 1%.

4. Take their shit and deport them if they commit a minor crime; death if it is sexual/honor killing/murder.

5. Make them sign a pledge saying they won't attempt to make Shariah or other Muslim beliefs applicable.

6. Make them spread out so they assimilate and we don't have places like Rotherham or parts of London where police can't go.

7. Limit them to 3 children per women, and outlaw polygamy.

8. Make them accept that women are not property

9. Deny them and the next two generations of posterity welfare

10. Finally, only let in those who have skills that will noticeably improve the nation they are entering.

All these will deter Muslims from entering in the first place, and make sure the ones who do enter are useful, moderate, and willing to assimilate.

In terms of knowing if they are Muslim:

1. You make all immigrants sign a pledge saying they are or aren't. If they are Muslim and say they aren't, they will suffer the same fate as minor criminals.

2. To find out if they truly are or aren't, you keep tabs on mosques. Monitor them to see who enters and exits; if someone who said they weren't Muslim enters, they get deported. If mosques don't cooperate or sneak people in, they get shut down and all finances and property is confiscated.

3. Also, you keep tabs on social media and any other signs. You ask people to report closet Muslims.

Clearly, this is a harsh plan. It would not be a short-term thing; it is made to be applicable for eternity. I understand you probably find this fascist, racist, and bigoted. But I don't care. Western civilization is superior to Eastern civilization; Christianity is superior to Islam. And this plan will keep any nation that employs it soundly Western in values and culture. If you have any logistical issues or suggestions (don't pester me about goals), pray tell.
Warning: very harsh. Safe spaces may be needed: 5/24/2016 03:08:13

Жұқтыру
Level 55
Here's the plan that Russia and Georgia did, to successfully keep their cultures intact from the Muslim invaders, who were at 10% the population!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-lNoOaXpTgsw/VOGEX7_jsvI/AAAAAAAAEVM/eLaG9MguDu8/s1600/awln260.png
Warning: very harsh. Safe spaces may be needed: 5/24/2016 03:11:00

HomeLess
Level 55
Just a hunch, but Muslim immigrants probably won't take too kindly to your demands.
Warning: very harsh. Safe spaces may be needed: 5/24/2016 03:12:20

adrian waco
Level 25
wat about that christain guy who did the planned parenthood shooting

it clear that specific religions dont radicalize ppl

and islam and christianity are very similar

it clear that FUNDAMENTALISM is the problem

instead of that bs plan u put up together

lets screen for FUNDAMENTALISM of ANY belief

and make sure they dont get inside/screen/limit their children or w/e
Warning: very harsh. Safe spaces may be needed: 5/24/2016 03:12:50

Paugers
Level 41
Hmm... I largely agree.
Warning: very harsh. Safe spaces may be needed: 5/24/2016 03:15:32

GeneralPE
Level 56
Here's what Sweden is doing, to keep their culture intact!
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-lNoOaXpTgsw/VOGEX7_jsvI/AAAAAAAAEVM/eLaG9MguDu8/s1600/awln260.png

How's that working out for them?
Warning: very harsh. Safe spaces may be needed: 5/24/2016 03:16:03

Empire of Kilos
Level 31
A little harsh, but considering Cologne, Rotterham, and pretty much all of Sweden... It's not exactly undeserved.
Warning: very harsh. Safe spaces may be needed: 5/24/2016 03:16:06

adrian waco
Level 25
u wanna look for ppl who actually believe in the stupid shit thats written

this is a better filter

there are fundamentalist buddhists, jews, muslims, and christains

i would say muslims have been radicalized more due to destabilized countries and the saudis actively financing them

regardless id probably deny entry to anyone who demonstrates fundamentalist beliefs

there r a whole lotta muslims that are pretty good. just like a whole lotta christains that are pretty good

fundamentalism is a better filter

Edited 5/24/2016 03:16:54
Warning: very harsh. Safe spaces may be needed: 5/24/2016 03:16:13

Belgian Gentleman
Level 55
why not keeping muslims in cages?
Warning: very harsh. Safe spaces may be needed: 5/24/2016 03:17:18

GeneralPE
Level 56

That would just be wrong. Even monkeys get a few trees m8
Warning: very harsh. Safe spaces may be needed: 5/24/2016 03:19:52

Major General Smedley Butler
Level 49
So basically: Women aren't property, everyone is. Where does government ownership of folk end? First you take a third of everyone's wealth, then you gaol folk for possessing private property, and enslave them into armies.

And then you tell folk where they may and may not go, that they must pay to praise which god they please, and that they may not own private property unless they give up all rights to privacy.

Where does it end? Does the hand of government not have a limit to it's reach? Will it not stop until it has eaten all freedoms that the folk of the world hold dear?

[end of sermon]

But honestly, do you collectivists not know where to stop?
Warning: very harsh. Safe spaces may be needed: 5/24/2016 03:22:14

adrian waco
Level 25
your alternative is vastly unrealistic

we consent to government and want it

go to somalia and live out your dream u delusional twat
Warning: very harsh. Safe spaces may be needed: 5/24/2016 03:24:06

Level 49
go to syria

many leikminded pefolk

many want 2 govern
Warning: very harsh. Safe spaces may be needed: 5/24/2016 03:24:50

GeneralPE
Level 56
Freedom is great, MGSB, but it simply cannot exist in close quarters with Islam. Name one Muslim nation with free speech anywhere CLOSE to a Western nation. Better this than that.
Warning: very harsh. Safe spaces may be needed: 5/24/2016 03:24:55

adrian waco
Level 25
nah

if anything u should go

nice and lawless

nice irrelevant attack btw

the US's system of governance has no dispute

nothing too big to want a civil war anyway

when are u moving to somalia?

Edited 5/24/2016 03:25:58
Warning: very harsh. Safe spaces may be needed: 5/24/2016 03:26:08

Жұқтыру
Level 55
Here's what Sweden is doing, to keep their culture intact!

Atheism is actually bigger threat to Sweden's culture, than any Muslims. They even allow gay marriage there? Oh, truly corrupted.

If Muslims came, now, and established that'er, Sharia, as you say, then that gay marriage thing, definitely not allowed. Jesus would be worshipped again, the stories of the Book told again, but that's not what you want.

Also, if you go to Stockholm, they speak Swedish. Or Göteborg or Malmö or anywhere. 5% Muslim population is pretty small. Sweden's one of the highest living standards in Europe, and it'd be quite pathetic if they took the Polish answer here (Poland has more of an excuse there, but not much more).

Tbilisi is still Georgian, and Moskva is still Russian. What do you think countries like Kazakhstan do though, when over half their population is Muslim? That is truly a Muslim takeover, eh?

I heard it even gets worse though...I heard that Turkey is almost 100% Muslim...oh, that's woe to the Turks right there.

+1
Warning: very harsh. Safe spaces may be needed: 5/24/2016 03:29:43

adrian waco
Level 25
fundamentalism is a better filter
Warning: very harsh. Safe spaces may be needed: 5/24/2016 03:31:51

madking321
Level 51
Fuck this i quite just what the actual fuck. Bye
Warning: very harsh. Safe spaces may be needed: 5/24/2016 03:34:31

GeneralPE
Level 56
Atheism is actually bigger threat to Sweden's culture, than any Muslims. They even allow gay marriage there? Oh, truly corrupted.

You seem to believe I'm a Bible-toting Christian fundamentalist. I'm not. Anyway, if Muslims come in, people will be punished for being atheist.

If Muslims came, now, and established that'er, Sharia, as you say, then that gay marriage thing, definitely not allowed. Jesus would be worshipped again, the stories of the Book told again, but that's not what you want.

They don't worship Jesus, so I assume this is trolling. Ignored.

Also, if you go to Stockholm, they speak Swedish. Or Göteborg or Malmö or anywhere. 5% Muslim population is pretty small. Sweden's one of the highest living standards in Europe, and it'd be quite pathetic if they took the Polish answer here (Poland has more of an excuse there, but not much more).

Crime is almost entirely committed by Mooslim rapefugees. More will come, more rape will follow.
They have a high living standard because of a peaceful, homogeneous culture. There's a reason they are miles ahead of every Muslim nation.

Tbilisi is still Georgian, and Moskva is still Russian. What do you think countries like Kazakhstan do though, when over half their population is Muslim? That is truly a Muslim takeover, eh?

Muslims would rather go to Paris than Moscow, m8. As for Kazakhstan, its form of Islam is very different then Middle Eastern Islam. But the rapefugees aren't coming from central Asia. Also, remember that nanny who cut off the baby head and yelled Allahu Akbar?

I heard it even gets worse though...I heard that Turkey is almost 100% Muslim...oh, that's woe to the Turks right there.

Turkey is pretty shit about freedom, human rights and stability.
Warning: very harsh. Safe spaces may be needed: 5/24/2016 03:35:35

Level 49
Turkey, and yes, limiting freedom of speech is pretty much what western countries do too.
Warning: very harsh. Safe spaces may be needed: 5/24/2016 03:37:28

madking321
Level 51
"Turkey is pretty shit about freedom, human rights and stability."

Yet what you'r opting for is highly oppressive and Hitler-esq.
Warning: very harsh. Safe spaces may be needed: 5/24/2016 03:39:11

Level 49
Jesus is Īsā ibn Maryām‎ in Islam, and is a major figure in it, fighting the devil in the end times. I believe X was referring to his role in Islam as the messiah.
Warning: very harsh. Safe spaces may be needed: 5/24/2016 03:40:10

madking321
Level 51
Ok? Your point?
Warning: very harsh. Safe spaces may be needed: 5/24/2016 03:41:51

Welsh Knight
Level 59
I likeee beeiinggg a slave.
Warning: very harsh. Safe spaces may be needed: 5/24/2016 03:42:52

Level 49
Ok? Your point?

Uhh, maybe read the entire thread before you start talking next time.
Warning: very harsh. Safe spaces may be needed: 5/24/2016 03:45:01

madking321
Level 51
Perhaps you should actually add the @ sign to show who your talking to mate.

For all i knew you were talking to me. So, before you submit make sure your talking to the right person.

@Major
Warning: very harsh. Safe spaces may be needed: 5/24/2016 03:50:26

Level 49
Like five people do that. Just read the darn thread before questioning who I'm referring to.
Warning: very harsh. Safe spaces may be needed: 5/24/2016 03:53:55

madking321
Level 51
Even if i did would it make a difference? And, i must ask why do you find my asking so irritating even fewer people read the whole thread. I would prefer to not have to read through another random argument just to know who your talking to.
Warning: very harsh. Safe spaces may be needed: 5/24/2016 03:59:11

Жұқтыру
Level 55
You seem to believe I'm a Bible-toting Christian fundamentalist. I'm not.

Sorry for me being mistaken. Christianity is superior to Islam.

Anyway, if Muslims come in, people will be punished for being atheist.

Good, it's time we brought some faith back into Sweden! Atheism is not part of Sweden's culture, and we need to rid this plague that came from the inside!

They don't worship Jesus, so I assume this is trolling. Ignored.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_in_Islam

Crime is almost entirely committed by Mooslim rapefugees.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/may/11/donald-trump/donald-trump-says-germany-now-riddled-crime-thanks/

No, not at all. So many myths spread.

They have a high living standard because of a peaceful, homogeneous culture. There's a reason they are miles ahead of every Muslim nation.

Not really ahead of Qatar or Bahrain or Dubai. And this ground isn't since they're Nordic.

As for Kazakhstan, its form of Islam is very different then Middle Eastern Islam.

"Middle Eastern Islam" is far from one stick, but in Kazakhstan and Russia, the dominant branch is Hanifi jurisprudence, the same kind in found in the Mashriq.

But the rapefugees aren't coming from central Asia.

The "rapefugees" in Russia are, and I'm afraid rape is just a part of daily life in Moskva due to the Islamification of Russia. Shame.

Also, remember that nanny who cut off the baby head and yelled Allahu Akbar?

This is very pointless...one murder? Do you recall the 500 000 murders last year?

Turkey is pretty shit about freedom, human rights and stability.

Not much worse than America, except in stability (and the terrorists there - again, atheists).
Warning: very harsh. Safe spaces may be needed: 5/24/2016 04:00:42

Level 49
So you go into a thread, say something, apparently don't care about the other arguments, but start questioning someone else when they say something not directed to you?
Posts 1 - 30 of 81   1  2  3  Next >>   

Contact | About WarLight | Play Risk Online | Multiplayer Strategy Game | Challenge Friends, Win Money | Skill Game | Terms of Service