Help
Community   Maps   Forum   Mail   Ladders   Clans   Recent Games
Sign In | Sign Up
<< Back to Clans Forum   

Posts 1 - 30 of 33   1  2  Next >>   
Who qualifies as a Cat?: 6/20/2016 10:40:32

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 50
A Cat, by definition in Felidae Rule 1, is a member of Felidae. Everyone that does not violate rules 2 and 3 of Felidae can be a Cat. Hence Felidae declares that every Warlighter is automatically a semi-Cat unless he/she violates Felidae rules 2, 3 or hate cats. Any cat or cat-lover on Warlight and any member of an allied clan of Felidae that abides by Felidae Rules 2, 3 and does not hate cats is now automatically a Cat. Cats are now divided into active Cats and inactive Cats. A member of Felidae or one of its allied clans or a participant in any cat chat is an active Cat while a Cat who is not active is an inactive Cat. Any inactive Cat can return to his/her rightful place, Felidae, through application and will automatically be approved. Felidae will also seek out inactive Cats so that they become active.

All Felidae activities are restricted to semi-Cats unless otherwise noted. All internal Felidae activities are restricted to Cats. All Cats are considered Felidae members for the purpose of Felidae activities. Anyone that is not a semi-Cat is free to ask us to be reclassified provided that Felidae rules 2 and 3 are not broken and cats are not hated any more. :-) All Cats are in Team Cat in Felidae-run multi-clan events. All semi-Cats that are not Cats (aka proper semi-Cats) are in teams other than Team Cat in Felidae-run multi-clan events.

Meow,
Tabby Juggernaut

EDIT: Cata Cauda is specifically declared to be an active Cat. In fact he/she is one of the best Cats on WL.:-)

Edited 6/21/2016 02:15:03
Who qualifies as a Cat?: 6/20/2016 10:55:30

Apollo
Level 56
(i don't hate cats, i really don't have anything against them, i just can't resist)

WHAT IS THIS CANCER?
Who qualifies as a Cat?: 6/20/2016 11:01:26

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 50
Examples:

1.Eklipse is a member of TJC. Since TJC is an allied clan of Felidae, Eklipse is an active Cat. He is as much as an active Cat as TBest or me, regardless of Felidae membership in the sense of clan membership in WL.

2.Cata Cauda is not a Felidae member in the sense of clan membership in WL, nor is he/she a member of any allied clan of Felidae. However Cata participates in our cat chat. Hence Cata Cauda is an active Cat.

3.Any cat that touches any keyboard of any Warlighter when he/she is on warlight is automatically a Cat since any cat that is on Warlight for whatever reason is a Cat. However if that cat is not a member of Clan of Felidae, an allied clan or participate in any cat chat, he/she is an inactive Cat.

4.Knyte is not a Clan of Felidae member, nor is he a member of any allied clan of Felidae or participate in any cat chat. Since there is no evidence that he breaks Felidae Rules 2 or 3, nor is there any evidence that he hates cats, knyte is a semi-Cat.

Edited 6/21/2016 03:27:59
Who qualifies as a Cat?: 6/21/2016 01:10:34

OnlyThePie
Level 53
Cats are the demons of the pet world. I dont understand how they appeal to anyone. Count me out of your weird cult.
Who qualifies as a Cat?: 6/21/2016 01:23:15

Benjamin628 
Level 59
Cat Classification:

Eukaryota
Animalia
Chordata
Mammalia
Carnivora
Felidae - this is what you are talking about, and it also includes Tigers and Lions.
Felis
catus

It's not possible within the barriers of science at this point in time for a Homo sapiens to become a Felis catus, so I don't agree with your statement:

Everyone that does not violate rules 2 and 3 of Felidae can be a Cat

Also, if we look at section 2 of the Warlight ToS:

2. Eligibility
2.1 United States. To be eligible to register and create an authorized My Warlight account ("Account"), You must be at least thirteen (13) years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States, including the District of Columbia, and may not be a firm, business entity or institution. By using this Website and Service, You represent and warrant that You have the right, authority and capacity to enter into this agreement and to abide by all of these Terms and Conditions. Warlight reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to refuse service and access to any potential participant. Employees, officers, directors, investors, agents, and representatives of Warlight and their parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, and each of their respective immediate family (defined as parents, spouse and children) and any person residing in the same household as such and sponsors and affiliates and advertising and promotion agencies of Warlight are NOT eligible to use or create an Account on the Website for personal gain. They may, however, participate in games for testing purposes, but without the intent to achieve any personal gain or profit for Warlight.

2.2 Non-U.S. To be eligible to register and open an account and/or participate in any tournament offered on the Site, you must: (a) be a natural person at least 13 years of age or older, who is assigned to the e-mail address submitted on your account registration form; (b) be physically located in a jurisdiction in which participation in the tournament you select on the Site is unrestricted by law; and (c) at all times abide by the Terms and Conditions. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.

If we go word by word on the ToS, all non-U.S must be natural people. So if you live in the United States, and are a cat that plays warlight, you are violating the ToS. Sorry Cata Cauda.
Who qualifies as a Cat?: 6/21/2016 01:28:36

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 50
@Benjamin What I was talking about is the definition of a Cat (capitalized) as opposed to a cat (Felis catus). A Cat is just a Felidae member, not in the narrow sense of clan membership, but also includes members of allied clans, cats and cat-lovers. To say that Cats are cats is the same as saying that Wolves are wolves or Hawks are hawks, which is wrong. You do not believe that Wolves are canine by definition, right? If a cat plays Warlight he/she is automatically a Cat but not vice versa.

@OnlyThePie To me cats symbolize anti-collectivism and anti-conformism.

Edited 6/21/2016 02:08:21
Who qualifies as a Cat?: 6/21/2016 01:31:13

Carlos
Level 58
Tabby, im a TJC but im not a cat, sorry. :(
Who qualifies as a Cat?: 6/21/2016 01:33:26

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 50
Well you are a Cat (capitalized) according to my new definition and you are free to participate in feline multiclan games (All Cats will be on one team) which will begin after CL8.

I have basically redefined Felidae as something more than a clan. Now you and Cata can participate in Felidae's team without formally joining the Clan of Felidae. It is absurd to say that a TJC member needs to join the Organization of Felidae since you are already an OoF member, just not a Clan of Felidae member.

Edited 6/21/2016 01:37:15
Who qualifies as a Cat?: 6/21/2016 01:38:52

Leif Eriksson
Level 13
Cats are those things with 4 legs and a tail. You know what I mean?
Who qualifies as a Cat?: 6/21/2016 01:41:10

Cata Cauda 
Level 57
Cata Cauda is an inactive Cat.

Alright thats it. I am done.

Edited 6/21/2016 01:42:35
Who qualifies as a Cat?: 6/21/2016 01:46:52

GeneralPE
Level 56
Who qualifies as a Cat?

Edgy, cringy, teenagers.
Who qualifies as a Cat?: 6/21/2016 01:58:24

Benjamin628 
Level 59
@Benjamin What I was talking about is the definition of a Cat (capitalized) as opposed to a cat (Felis Catus). A Cat is just a Felidae member, not in the narrow sense of clan membership, but also includes members of allied clans, cats and cat-lovers. To say that Cats are cats is the same as saying that Wolves are wolves or Hawks are hawks, which is wrong. You do not believe that Wolves are canineIf a cat plays Warlight he/she is automatically a Cat but not vice versa.

1. Felis Catus and Felis catus are probably two different things, some person probably named their kid "Felis Catus".

2. To say that Cats are cats is the same as saying that Wolves are wolves or Hawks are hawks, which is wrong

Well, back when I was 3, me and my older brother (5 at the time) used to role-play as being animals. He was a Wolf and I was a Lion, which is a Felidae. Also, I don't know any member of the Wolves or Hawks clan that says "I'm a Wolf! Everyone on Warlight is also a Wolf unless they violate rules 69 and 420 of the Wolf Clan Constitution!"

3. You do not believe that Wolves are canineIf a cat plays Warlight he/she is automatically a Cat but not vice versa.

4. I'm basically trolling you now, have fun with your RP I guess clan. I can help you recruit players if you need, but you seem to have a very specific niche. https://www.reddit.com/r/cats/

Edited 6/21/2016 01:58:50
Who qualifies as a Cat?: 6/21/2016 02:10:22

Filthy Weeaboo Scum
Level 58
I'm afraid if I wrote what I was thinking just now Fizzer might temp-ban me again.
Who qualifies as a Cat?: 6/21/2016 02:11:44

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 50
@Cata You have been declared an active Cat. Yeah I was looking for some way to include you but was surprised that you do not want to be classified as an inactive Cat. This has been fixed.:-)

@Benjamin
I agree with point 1 hence I modified my statement.

Your point 3 involves a typo which I have fixed.

In essence Felidae is now not just a clan. There are two Felidaes. One Felidae is the clan. The other is the megaclan. Also I did not declare that most Warlighters are now Cats, just that most Warlighters are now semi-Cats. There is a mathematical joke here.

Edited 6/21/2016 02:13:20
Who qualifies as a Cat?: 6/21/2016 03:09:08

Жұқтыру
Level 55
You're wrong.
Who qualifies as a Cat?: 6/21/2016 03:11:06

Cata Cauda 
Level 57
I got news for you all. You're not similair to cats.

Humans and cats are both mammals... so to an certain extend they are similar.
Who qualifies as a Cat?: 6/21/2016 03:14:17

Zephyrum 
Level 60
Anonym wins the thread
Who qualifies as a Cat?: 6/21/2016 03:22:59

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 50
Cata wins this thread. He/she got me to reclassify him/her as an active Cat. :-)

Edited 6/21/2016 03:23:07
Who qualifies as a Cat?: 6/21/2016 03:23:47

Leif Eriksson
Level 13
Oh please give it up. Faysal is right, you're not a cat.
Who qualifies as a Cat?: 6/21/2016 03:28:37

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 50
^A Cat is not necessarily a cat, on the other hand, any cat on Warlight is a Cat.

Edited 6/21/2016 03:28:58
Who qualifies as a Cat?: 6/21/2016 03:39:53

Kata Kilos
Level 12
So I'm a legal cat? Which means Trump won't deport me back to Mewxico right?
Who qualifies as a Cat?: 6/21/2016 06:57:30

Semicedevine
Level 59
wolves eat cats
Who qualifies as a Cat?: 6/21/2016 07:51:58

Genghis 
Level 52
Cat racism
Who qualifies as a Cat?: 6/21/2016 08:08:18

NoonTiger 
Level 55
Now. What qualifies as a rat?
Who qualifies as a Cat?: 6/21/2016 08:14:50

Alan of Dale
Level 29
ur mom
Who qualifies as a Cat?: 6/21/2016 08:16:06

NoonTiger 
Level 55
ooooo haha sick burn

Edited 6/21/2016 08:16:17
Who qualifies as a Cat?: 6/21/2016 09:33:46

dry-clean-only
Level 56
Rabbits eat Wolves and Cats !!
Who qualifies as a Cat?: 6/21/2016 10:06:07

Lolicon love 
Level 56
Freaks.
Who qualifies as a Cat?: 6/21/2016 12:35:43

Cata Cauda 
Level 57
^
Loli, you are the last person on earth that has the right to call anyone a "Freak".
Who qualifies as a Cat?: 6/21/2016 12:52:19

TBestLittleHelper
Level 18
Also, you can invite this account Tabby :D

https://cdn.meme.am/instances/31324139.jpg
Posts 1 - 30 of 33   1  2  Next >>   

Contact | About WarLight | Play Risk Online | Multiplayer Strategy Game | Challenge Friends, Win Money | Skill Game | Terms of Service