Community   Maps   Forum   Mail   Ladders   Clans   Recent Games
Sign In | Sign Up
<< Back to Clans Forum   

Posts 1 - 30 of 35   1  2  Next >>   
on m'hunters management skillz- roast norman time: 7/21/2016 09:59:02

Semicedevine
Level 59
omg yes the attack on monkey hunters is finally starting yesyesyes

(https://www.warlight.net/Forum/168387-call-exclude-mhunters-community-events)

The M'hunters have:...

- made personal attacks against multiple players and clans

- mistreated many players, often on the grounds of lack of skill

ooh yeaa that means I can finally post this! XDDD

http://www.img.f4a.eu/images/633107image.jpg

OOOOOOOOOOOOH

http://www.img.f4a.eu/images/396102image.jpg

SUCK IT NORMAN

SUUUUUUUUUUCK IT

(for those of you who don't get it his messages were far from geniue... he's definitely a master manipulator I guess you can say)

(and yea I got pretty pissed back then too because I had waaaaaay too many close ties with 101st, really good community btw XD)

https://www.warlight.net/Forum/168432-mhunters-management-skillz-roast-norman-time

Edited 7/21/2016 10:04:41
on m'hunters management skillz- roast norman time: 7/21/2016 10:10:54

knyte 
Level 58
For the uninformed, this is a slightly edited version of a comment Norman made toward me. None of the below text is a serious attack against Semice.

I'd rather not read what Semicedevine just wrote. From what I understand, he's just jumping onto the drama that NIGHT of the LAWLZ CLAN tried to start. Certainly not a biased observer, he has ties to NIGHT and to CORP through an alt he still has in the clan.

Don't take waht Semice has to say seriously. He has no grounds to talk about Management when he hijecked 45 clans, including his own, and has been deceptive. I belive he may have some mental issues as well, certainly we shouldn't take him seriously. Its just "the community" doing what it does and atacking our clan members becuse we're differnt; don't pay it much mind. Semice has no grunds for talking here when he's made more management mistakes than all of warlight combined and thereby signlehandedly destroyed the site. Plese, members of my clan, ignore him (or harass him to the point he leaves the forum; I don't care). And next time Semice or NIGHT become relevant to a thred, please let me know so I can harass them with accusations I just pulled out of my duodenum (yes I can indeed get my head that far up in there) but somehow belive to be gospel truth.

Semice desrves no respect and much less dignity. In my eyes, by critizing us, he has ceased to be human and instead become an object for us to project our hate and disgusting bheavior onto.

Cary on, my clanmates! For we are always #1!

Edited 7/23/2016 09:29:19
on m'hunters management skillz- roast norman time: 7/21/2016 10:12:31

knyte 
Level 58
For the uninformed, this is a slightly edited version of a comment Tabby made

Meow!

Somehow this is all relevant to Felidae.

Here's one unrelated thing. Felidae.

Here's another unrelated thing. Felidae.

It's okay because I'm only using my alt to derail threads and not my main. Felidae!

Meow! No one comes to the forum for other discussions. All they care about is. Felidae!

:3 = cr;dd = :3

Edited 7/23/2016 09:28:49
on m'hunters management skillz- roast norman time: 7/21/2016 10:15:29

knyte 
Level 58
For the uninformed, this is a slightly edited version of a comment Master of the Dead made toward me. None of the below text is a serious attack against Semice.

[12:41:34 AM] [REDACTED] - Deadman - Motd - WL: Semice is a real problem though
[12:41:41 AM] Great Expanse - WL: I was about to go talk to you MotD
[12:42:02 AM] [REDACTED] - Deadman - Motd - WL: he just has to have an opinion and rant at everyone :/
[12:42:27 AM] [REDACTED] - Deadman - Motd - WL: I already went through the trouble of clicking on all of his alts and blacklisting them, blocking him on Skype, and writing a userscript just so I can avoid reading his posts and taking responsibility for the community I've allowed to exist, so I'm not reading it as such
[12:42:32 AM] [REDACTED] - Deadman - Motd - WL: until you mentioned it
[12:42:50 AM] Benjamin628: I don't think he started it
[12:43:02 AM] [REDACTED] - Deadman - Motd - WL: does not matter really
[12:43:04 AM] [REDACTED] - Deadman - Motd - WL: he just creates drama and nothing else
[12:43:04 AM] Timinator: anyone else looking forward to the Semice Premier League? It's coming out this Sunday, he said... although apparently api restrictions mean you can't join if you've got him blacklisted. sucks to suck i guess.

Edited 7/23/2016 09:29:35
on m'hunters management skillz- roast norman time: 7/21/2016 10:16:31

knyte 
Level 58
For the uninformed, this is a slightly edited version of a mail [REDACTED] sent me. None of the below text is a serious attack against Semice.

I think you are getting very far ahead of yourself; you are isolating yourself from the community in an attempt to "roast" it. I honestly have no clue what you are going for, but keep at it if you want.

Edited 7/23/2016 09:30:23
on m'hunters management skillz- roast norman time: 7/21/2016 10:17:28

knyte 
Level 58
For the uninformed, this is a slightly edited version of a mail [REDACTED] sent me. None of the below text is a serious attack against Semice.

Please delete the offensive comments you made about my former clanmates on your thread, Semice. I used to actually respect you once. you keep saying they don't belong in our community when its really YOU who doesn't belong here.

Edited 7/23/2016 09:30:33
on m'hunters management skillz- roast norman time: 7/21/2016 10:18:13

knyte 
Level 58
For the uninformed, this is a slightly edited version of a comment Rogue Nikolai Krogius made toward me. None of the below text is a serious attack against Semice.

lvl me faget.

EDIT: https://diep.io Put your money where your mouth is.

Edited 7/23/2016 09:30:46
on m'hunters management skillz- roast norman time: 7/21/2016 10:19:14

knyte 
Level 58
For the uninformed, this is a slightly edited version of a comment Super Smoove made toward me. None of the below text is a serious attack against Semice.

omg yes the attack on semice is finally starting yesyesyes

(https://www.warlight.net/Forum/168387-call-exclude-semice-community-events)

Semice has:...

- made personal attacks against multiple players and clans

- mistreated many players, often on the grounds of lack of skill

ooh yeaa that means I can finally post this! XDDD

http://www.img.f4a.eu/images/633107image.jpg

OOOOOOOOOOOOH

http://www.img.f4a.eu/images/396102image.jpg

SUCK IT SEMICE

SUUUUUUUUUUCK IT

(for those of you who don't get it his messages were far from geniue... he's definitely a master manipulator I guess you can say)

(and yea I got pretty pissed back then too because I had waaaaaay too many close ties with M'Hunters, really good community btw XD)

https://www.warlight.net/Forum/168432-semice-management-skillz-roast-norman-time

Edited 7/23/2016 09:31:05
on m'hunters management skillz- roast norman time: 7/21/2016 10:20:48

knyte 
Level 58
For the uninformed, this is a slightly edited version of a comment [REDACTED] made on Discord. None of the below text is a serious attack against Semice.

whenever a post like this happens

people blacklist it

or make a new script to make it disappear

or integrate into muli's

or ask fizzer to do something

or whiteknight endlessly

you make a shitpost

motd goes into indian script mode

blacklisted people's messages don't show up anymore

AI and niklas are proven cheaters

motd is like "ok thanks for letting us know"

Edited 7/23/2016 09:31:28
on m'hunters management skillz- roast norman time: 7/21/2016 10:24:40

knyte 
Level 58
For the uninformed, this is a slightly edited version of a comment Rogue Nikolai Krogius made toward me. None of the below text is a serious attack against Semice.

TBH, you are the last person on planet earth to be roasting anyone. From spewing venom all over clan forum thread just to feel good about spamming and plastering your genocidal trolling all over a clan community to handing over MR to hostile actors who then used them to assassinate JFK in Dallas 1963 to operating a horrific troll called The Lone Wolf that rampaged a clan creating maybe 4 posts in its entire history, promoting hijacking and nuclear Holocaust genocide extinction.

You forgot about that, didn't you? You are Literally Adolf Hitler in the Flesh and you dare to roast someone. Absolutely despicable.

Edited 7/23/2016 09:31:43
on m'hunters management skillz- roast norman time: 7/21/2016 10:25:51

knyte 
Level 58

The "MC roastalicious" Semice is actually a gigantic troll with no credibility what so ever. Don't pretend to roast the same community whose parents you literally murdered 43 times. You are the ultimate hypocrite.

THE LONE WOLF has caused more damage to this community than any M'Hunter ever has. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Edited 7/23/2016 09:32:02
on m'hunters management skillz- roast norman time: 7/21/2016 10:26:26

knyte 
Level 58

I didn't hear you debunk my premise. I don't know why anybody even listens to somebody who tore the community apart and then comes back like a two faced bitch and says he wants to roast it. You have no credibility.

Until you prove you didn't kill JFK, you're less than human to me.

Edited 7/23/2016 09:32:08
on m'hunters management skillz- roast norman time: 7/21/2016 10:26:49

knyte 
Level 58
For the uninformed, this is a slightly edited version of a comment Tabby made toward me. None of the below text is a serious attack against Semice.

Meow!
All cats rule!

Felidae desires a peaceful solution. However I believe that you have much bigger problems with us. I used to want to ally with you, Semice. However this seems more than impossible now. It is cat-impossible.

Edited 7/23/2016 09:32:19
on m'hunters management skillz- roast norman time: 7/21/2016 10:27:14

knyte 
Level 58
For the uninformed, this is a heavily edited version of a comment Rogue Nikolai Krogius made toward me. None of the below text is a serious attack against Semice.

I'm going to go back and edit this comment with a new attack because you already proved my original comment wrong. I know I'm wrong. I know I'm making baseless accusations. I know I'm doing my darndest to make this community unwelcoming to you and anyone else who dares to "roast" my clan. I know if I try hard enough you'll just give up and the most you'll do anymore is try to make light of this situation and all the uncalled-for abuse you've received from people like me while the community blamed you for everything, while people just watched silently by, while the moderators made not even a warning recommendation on all the shit I've said, while Fizzer ignores even the few occasions on which the moderators do recommend action because frankly he doesn't seem like he cares anymore about how much toxicity he's paying server costs to host, because frankly we all just want the easy way out and to avoid the drama even when it means people like me and Norman will feel like we can just abuse anyone we want and make personal attacks. Hell, I bet you right now that someone's going to come in right now and- even though most of what I said is something I know to be false- believe that Semice is Lawlz, believe that he operated a troll account for 6 years, maybe even believe that he's the Devil Incarnate who killed JFK and shouldn't be trusted at all.

Even people who knew him, even people he respected when they insulted him, even people who were the reason he put in his time to make the community better, even people who know he's nothing like what I'm describing here are going to come here and believe me. Some of them will quietly blacklist him as punishment for daring to try and criticize my behavior without any personal attacks from his side. Some of them will just stand by and watch as yet another person who's tried his best to contribute to the community gets kicked out of it for finally not putting up with toxic behavior and constant abuse from people like me.

The beautiful thing about this community is that I don't have to respond to you. I can just call you names, say lies to make you stop. I can just say what you're saying is "bullshit" and that "I've already proved you wrong" because maybe 1 person is going to actually look at the evidence and realize I'm lying through my teeth. And at the end of it, if someone actually says anything, I'll just say "I stand by my words" because that's what this site falls for every. Single. Time. Or maybe, just maybe I'll harass them too until they stop.

And I'm going to continue harassing you anyway. Because no one's going to stop me. Enjoy the PM's bitch. :)

Edited 7/23/2016 09:32:37
on m'hunters management skillz- roast norman time: 7/21/2016 10:50:37

Farah♦ [2]
Level 25
Everything ok, knyte?
on m'hunters management skillz- roast norman time: 7/21/2016 10:58:12

knyte 
Level 58
EDIT: The below comment (underneath the horizontal line) was made with the following understanding of Farah's actions:

- Farah saw the discussion in the Skype group

- Farah responded the MotD way; I'm on his blacklist now

- Zephyrum bothered to speak in my defense

- Farah blacklisted Zephyrum

This is an account of events that Farah disputes. Regardless, while Farah himself may not be guilty, this is certainly the case for multiple core members of this community- whom I'll continue to hold responsible for the toxic norms perpetuated by M'Hunters and the harassment they inflict on many members of this community (including me).

As Rogue Nikolai Krogius's tagline says:

Silence in the face of evil is evil itself.

Either you act against mean-spirited behavior- or you condone it. Inaction is the easy way out, not the right way out. "Drama" doesn't just happen because people like popcorn.

MotD and other members of this community want to create an environment where you respond to abuse and harassment by not speaking out about it because it disturbs their peace. In my eyes, that makes them every bit as guilty as people like Norman and Nikolai for their slander.

Maybe if you like Farah, replace Farah with "MotD" below? Or Fizzer if you don't know who these people are.

We all know how much policing Fizzer does in this community.

None of these people are bad people, not even Nikolai or Norman. Farah's friendly. MotD is smart and does a lot- like running Clan League. Fizzer built the site and is really nice if you talk to him about feature requests; he respects all of its users, not just the 2% or so that you see on forums, and works to add features for all of us. Norman's written indisputably the best strategy guide for beginners on this site. Nikolai has invested a lot of time and effort helping people build their strat skills in clans without a large strategic presence.

They should all be respected for that. But when they do something wrong, especially this egregiously wrong (on the part of Norman and Nikolai), that doesn't mean we should just let it slide. You can respect people and still call them out for things like this. In fact, you should respect people even when you call them out. Respecting people you disagree with, no matter how strongly, is how you establish a welcoming and friendly community.

But attacking them is how you destroy it. And standing by silently is how you let it happen.

I don't know. Why don't you ask your clanmates?

Do you honestly think someone's going to be "ok" if you continuously slander them and harass them to the point people who knew them well, who respect them and befriended them, start to believe your lies? Do you think you're in any position to ask, Farah, if you just stand by yourself and the only action you respond with is a quiet blacklist of me and the few people in this community that dare react to Nikolai and Norman's behavior with "whoa that crosses a line"?

Are you really okay with the sort of things you're letting Nikolai get away with? I get that clans don't like being criticized, I've been on the other side of the fence before. But even then I bothered to respond to Kapy, criticized Angry Koala when he went overboard on insults trying to defend my side of the issue; hell, I even agreed with Kapy and took action to fix the problems he pointed out- because he might've been someone I didn't like back then but that doesn't mean I should just ignore everything he says. Maybe you're not supposed to just stop respecting someone and treating them with the dignity you'd give to any human the moment they say something you don't like. But maybe your clan's right, maybe MotD's right, maybe Norman's right, and people's opinion- no, people themselves- stop mattering when they "create drama" when they don't just do what you do and be smart and good at the game, just take it easy. Screw them for daring to say something after a long time of being the victim of misbehavior. Screw them for speaking out for others who were treated the same way. All they want is drama, right?

If you're just gonna stand by and silently condemn me while your clanmates spread lies about me and launch personal attacks to silence me, Farah, no, everything's not okay. And you're part of the problem. Sadly, I doubt you'd be ashamed.

You see all those messages up there? Posts #2 and #13 are all slight modifications on responses I've received. This is how the community you're a part of responds to criticism. This is how the community you're a part of responds to me being treated like I'm less than human, maybe a petulant child at best. You know, this isn't the first time I've had to deal with this, not even the first time from your clan. But after some time your will just breaks. You can't even really take a break this time. Because if people keep telling you you don't "deserve to be treated with dignity" enough times, even if they're strangers on the Internet, after a while you can't help but think maybe they're telling the truth. Maybe I'm not human after all, Farah. Maybe your clanmates are right. Maybe you're right. Maybe all I deserve for speaking out against behavior I think harms the community is a slew of insults and mistreatment. Maybe this is exactly the kind of community you want to be a part of.

I don't know if you've been treated like this while everyone else just stood silently, condemned you, and condoned the ridiculous level of hate and harassment you received. I don't know if you understand how you've made a real person with real experiences- experiences just as valid as yours- feel; I don't know whether you understand what you've done, Farah, but that's not an excuse.

So Farah, screw you. You didn't have to ask the question. You already knew the answer.

Do you feel bad about this at all, Farah? I'm not going to ask that question because- just like you- I already know the answer.

Edited 7/21/2016 11:47:14
on m'hunters management skillz- roast norman time: 7/21/2016 15:53:59

𝖃
Level 58
You're not yourself when you're hungry Knyte.
on m'hunters management skillz- roast norman time: 7/21/2016 16:13:53

Benjamin628 
Level 59
*snickers* *giggles*
on m'hunters management skillz- roast norman time: 7/21/2016 17:49:54

[IM]YouMustBeKidding
Level 57
My hate against M'Hunters in general and Norman in special is completely pure. It's like a black diamond without any defect. Come and test my hate, look at me from every direction. See for yourself that I hate them with perfect hatred. It's not the hate born in the heat of the moment but years of humuliation have formed me into what I am now. Look me in the eyes and examine me, what do you see? There is absolutely no anger inside me, just the purest form of hatred. Look at my hands, they aren't trembling with anger but are moved by the power of hatred. I have devoted my mouth to speak truth against the M'Hunters lies, my eyes to spie on M'Hunters every moves, my hands to fight them off and my feet to crush them beneath my heal. No matter if I eat or sleep, I do everything in order to gain strength to crush them.

Do you feel bad about this at all, Farah? I'm not going to ask that question because- just like you- I already know the answer.

Yes, you indeed know the answer. You are still hurt because you can't believe that there is so absolutely nothing good inside those people forming the M'Hunters clan. No matter if they tallk harshly or slimy with me, my eyes just keep staring at them, feeling nothing but ice cold hatred.
on m'hunters management skillz- roast norman time: 7/21/2016 20:33:12

[FEL]Chatul
Level 22
Ghabid eku xhunim!
Guys this need to stop.

Felinov regierov!

Edited 7/21/2016 20:36:12
on m'hunters management skillz- roast norman time: 7/21/2016 21:23:11

TeamGuns 
Level 58
Norman, yo mama is so fat, that when Farah saw a picture of her, he was so shocked that he had to leave M'H.
on m'hunters management skillz- roast norman time: 7/21/2016 21:25:56

AyanM 
Level 58
TeamGuns reported.
on m'hunters management skillz- roast norman time: 7/21/2016 21:42:19

Platinum
Level 58
^ Look at what you did TeamGuns!

Warlight is far to serious to be joking! You can't joke infront of AyanM or M'Hunters for that matter! They will report you for insulting their mothers even if it's a joke or not! Quite clearly a "yo mama is so fat" joke means a personal insult!
on m'hunters management skillz- roast norman time: 7/21/2016 21:44:16

kynte
Level 51
Sometimes they'll even log in with their alt, [YOU]IMustBeJoking, to report you again.
on m'hunters management skillz- roast norman time: 7/21/2016 21:49:19

OxTheAutist 
Level 58
Platty, I love you, bae, but your grammar is so bad it's painful; especially for someone who only speaks English.

Edited 7/21/2016 21:49:35
on m'hunters management skillz- roast norman time: 7/21/2016 22:01:49

TeamGuns 
Level 58
Ayan, yo mama is so ugly, that when Knyte saw her, he decided to use all the time he had to attack and destroy M'Hunters.

Edited 7/21/2016 22:05:22
on m'hunters management skillz- roast norman time: 7/21/2016 22:06:30

[TNW] Commander Vimes
Level 30
Norman: May the fleas of a thousand dogs infest your crotch
on m'hunters management skillz- roast norman time: 7/21/2016 22:06:45

Rogue Nikolai Krogius
Level 57
I don't think TeamGuns means any harm. Calling your mama fat is not a legitimate criticism of anybodies character and I don't think it should be treated as such. :)

Edited 7/21/2016 22:07:36
on m'hunters management skillz- roast norman time: 7/21/2016 22:10:25

TeamGuns 
Level 58
^Yea, someone please tell Ayan that, he's being ridiculous there.
on m'hunters management skillz- roast norman time: 7/22/2016 00:37:03

MightySpeck (a Koala) 
Level 57
i think i can make a yt channel on WL Drama.
Posts 1 - 30 of 35   1  2  Next >>   

Contact | About WarLight | Play Risk Online | Multiplayer Strategy Game | Challenge Friends, Win Money | Skill Game | Terms of Service