defend kebab
We need Islam Control: 7/29/2016 11:06:40

Paugers
Level 41
I've said the for a year
We need Islam Control: 7/29/2016 12:50:12

{Canidae} Kretoma
Level 57
Kebab is fine, as long it is not too spicy.
We need Islam Control: 7/29/2016 12:52:54

Paugers
Level 41
^
Don't advocate for terrorism!
We need Islam Control: 7/29/2016 13:05:31

GeneralPE
Level 56
I recently read a WSJ op-ed where a guy was saying Islamic terrorism wasn't a problem because it would go away like anarchist terror. His main argument was that even if we wanted to stop terror, the only thing we could do was vet more. THIS IS FALSE. Islam is the problem. If you kicked every Moslem out of Europe and stopped the flow of Moslems coming in, terror would halt completely. See my prior post on my Muslim plan for another idea other than mass expulsion.
We need Islam Control: 7/29/2016 13:43:01

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 50
^The problem will continue if Islamism is allowed to exist anywhere on Planet Earth. Unlike radical Judeo-Christians who merely separate themselves from the populace and are merely tolerated (this tolerance can be removed at any time and they can not fight back), Islamism is a global problem. Kicking Muslims out of Europe (including Bosniaks and Muslim Albanians? Also Tatars and Muslim groups in the Caucasus? European converts as well?) can temporarily stop Islamist terrorism in Europe, however with Islamism existing in the Middle East and elsewhere they can fight back by conventional means in the future.

Islamism is more dangerous than Communism and Nazism. Any form of ancestry-based movement such as Nazism by definition only appeals to a usually small group of humans and can never become a global movement. Communism is a system that is economically inefficient which causes its demise. However Islamism does not promote any anti-technology, anti-development, racist ideology which makes it have appeals to everyone hence it's much more dangerous than Communism and Nazism combined. It is also much more successful than Communism and Nazism since Caliphates etc were functional and had a long life span as well while Nazism was extinguished within 30 years of rule and Communism within 100 years.

I also have a serious concern about extremists controlling nukes. In the past when Saudi freaks destroyed the Shia holy city of Karbala in the 19th century, they massacred thousands of people. It was bad enough but at least we did not have a world war. Now Islamists still exist, however they have become much more deadly since there are much better weapons now. What if a Shia extremist country and a Sunni extremist country both have nukes and start nuking each other because they consider each other heretics? This may be the end of humanity.

Islamism is an existential threat to humanity. Any ancestry-based extremism usually do not aim at mass genocide and even if it does it at least spares those born in the group (maybe a Nazi Utopia is a world filled with only Germans but at least humans will still exist in this scenario). Communism is worse since it even kills those who are Communists, however the Communist leader, Kim Jong-Un or Pol Pot or Stalin at least cared about their own lives. Islamism is one of the few ideologies that can actually result in the extinction of humanity and maybe many other species on Planet Earth as well since Islamists do not even care about their own lives and would like to die in martyrdom, hence they are completely unpredictable to secular people.

Edited 7/29/2016 14:05:06
We need Islam Control: 7/29/2016 14:08:14

{Canidae} Kretoma
Level 57
You are all talking nonsense. Döner Kebab is just food.
We need Islam Control: 7/29/2016 14:11:12

[FEL]Chatul
Level 22
^Sure. However please read my post (I'm Tabby's alt). Islamic religious practices (ablution, miswak etc) are largely fine, however I do have concerns about devoted Muslims getting up too early for their morning prayers (3AM?!!) and end up becoming sleepy when they drive. On the other hand, political Islam is a problem in any free society.

If you still want the free West where you are not subject to (absolute) monarchs who you have to pay homage to, no family hierarchies which you can not successfully get rid of, freedom of movement within your nation, voting and freedom of speech you have to wake up and resist any authoritarian ideology, the most dangerous of which is Islamism, which seek to destroy what we currently have.

Edited 7/29/2016 14:14:05
We need Islam Control: 7/29/2016 14:14:11

Stewie
Level 51
Islamic extremists don't aim to exterminate humanity, they aim to convert every "infidel" to their religion(Islam), so a Jihadist Utopia isn't the one with no humans, but the one with only muslims. If they had their way and everyone converted to Islam by some way, they'd stop.

I agree with the fact that extremists are completely unpredictable though, they completely don't care about their lives as they think they'll achieve martyrdom for serving the cause.
We need Islam Control: 7/29/2016 14:18:10

[FEL]Chatul
Level 22
^The issue is not that they aim to exterminate humanity. In fact the goal is not even to convert all kafirs to Islam but maybe to expand Dar al-Islam to the entire world.

There are Shia and Sunni Muslims and other sects (Khawarij, these people are sincere but very dangerous). It is impossible for humanity to convert to Islam according to all extremists since some Sunnis do not recognize Shias as Muslims and probably vice versa. The Saudi sect (yeah 1416 do not want me to use that name but you know what I mean, right) does not recognize Shias. ISIS does not even recognize many Sunnis. Just like radical Christians who may recognize a very small number of people as legitimate Christians and Ultra-Orthodox Jews not recognizing more liberal forms of Judaism as Judaism, the more radical some Islamic sect is, the less Muslims do they recognize. Hence even if the world is entirely Sunni (or even Saudi) Muslim you can not prevent people (such as ISIS) from rising up and denounce others as non-Muslims. Even if the world is conquers and converted completely by ISIS there will still be people (there are already people who believe ISIS are not Muslims since they are not harsh enough!!) who believe ISIS is not pure enough and start a fight against them. Islamist extremism is never satisfied and never ends. Also the nukes are not out of the question. A Saudi Arabia vs Iran nuclear war for example can destroy large parts of humanity.

As for martyrdom, I was surprised to see that many early Muslims died in jihad from Wikipedia. Khalid ibn Walid survived but was sad on his death bed since he did not die in jihad. The expansion of the Muslim world was brought about through the death of many young Muslim men and even more kafirs.

Edited 7/29/2016 14:37:47
We need Islam Control: 7/29/2016 14:25:29

Stewie
Level 51
It's true Islamic sects really hate each other and would kill themselves if they had the chance, but I doubt Saudis or Iranians would launch nukes against each other even if they had one. As oppressive and brutal they can be, both governments are simply not dumb enough to do that - they are pretty aware of the power of nukes and possibility of human extermination.

But if some really f*cked up jihadists get their hands on those weapons of mass destructions(say, ISIS), THEN we should get worried.

I'm not supporting Saudis or Iranians or pretty much anybody getting nukes, I'm just stating a nuclear war or any event that would possibly get whole humanity exterminated is unlikely, no matter how much the sides hate each other.

Edited 7/29/2016 14:26:38
We need Islam Control: 7/29/2016 14:32:01

[FEL]Chatul
Level 22
^It is good for some countries to have nukes such as the United States, Russia, France, UK, China and India. Since they have nukes we do not see world wars among advanced and strong nations any more. Without nukes there would have been WWIII and WWIV before the 21st century. However religious extremists can be crazy since they do not perceive the world the same way secular people and people from other religions do. For example an insular Christian sect in Massachusetts starved a kid to death because they believed some weird diet is what God commanded them to feed the kid as in the voiced they heard.

Saudis can be pretty crazy although modern Saudis are more sane than ancient Saudis who destroyed Karbala. However there are mad people around them and can do mad things. For example Osama bin Laden was among those elites in Saudi Arabia before he became a terrorist. The Iranian populace is sane (I have Iranian friends and contact since they do STEM..they are a bunch of nominal Muslims who fled the regime) however their leadership can be insane. If Saudis and Iranians begin to nuke each other the world will really be insane. There was a limit to the damage Islamism can do in the past. However this limit is being removed.

The problem with Islamism is that it makes many people dangerous and they believe they are very moral as well, unlike Los Zetas and gangs. Oh and a nuclear war for religious reasons is likely since people can do anything for religion, including killing billions of people.

Edited 7/29/2016 14:41:33
We need Islam Control: 7/29/2016 14:41:31

Stewie
Level 51
again, I simply don't think the Saudi government nor the Iranian government is too insane to do such a stupid thing, for now at least. There were actually a few small crisis(mainly on Persian Gulf) involving both sides and so far they seem to have avoided armed conflict, even when they had the chance. If they were as insane as you claim, we'd already have a conventional WWIII on Middle East. So I assume we are safe...for now.

Doesn't change the fact they can create major problems in long run though, I only hope the populace in both countries actually get their sh*t together and install a better regime that actually tries to help both the population AND world peace.
We need Islam Control: 7/29/2016 14:44:19

[FEL]Chatul
Level 22
^In the long run Iran will be sane since its young people are. However Saudis and their mental children such as ISIS are insane. Saudi Arabia IS already a mad entity and they seem to have much better control on its young people than the Iranian regime.

In Iran you have a mad government and a sane nation. Iran will be more normal than Turkey and a place where Americans will visit when it becomes Republic of Iran. However in Saudi Arabia you have many more mad people. The king is mad. The clergy is mad. The brainwashed people are mad. They are also exporting their version of Islam so there are also many mad foreigners. Saudi Arabia is like an internationally recognized version of Taliban or ISIS.

Edited 7/29/2016 14:47:54
We need Islam Control: 7/29/2016 14:47:04

Stewie
Level 51
Well, good thing Saudis will collapse on themselves after the "black gold" loses it's importance.
We need Islam Control: 7/29/2016 14:48:19

[FEL]Chatul
Level 22
^:-)I hope Saudis collapse right meow! Cats rule Saudi extremists drool! Saudi Arabia = ISIS-lite or just a different flavor of ISIS. Oh and Qatar as well. It is small but this does not make it a sane entity since it believes in the Saudi sect. That Saudi entity is a threat to humanity.

Edited 7/29/2016 14:51:07
We need Islam Control: 7/29/2016 15:02:54

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 50
Saudi madness:
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/amina-al-jeffery-saudi-arabia-saudi-british-woman-imprisoned-by-father-judge-high-court-7160566.html

The UN lead by US should enter what is currently called Saudi Arabia and end that madness forever. When that entity exists there is no freedom nor democracy. OK let's start from Felidae. We will ban Saudi Arabia.

Edited 7/29/2016 15:07:32
We need Islam Control: 7/29/2016 19:21:48

Major General Smedley Butler
Level 49
Since they have nukes we do not see world wars among advanced and strong nations any more.

Since they have machine guns we do not see world wars among advanced and strong nations anymore.
We need Islam Control: 7/29/2016 20:26:19

Adrijan
Level 6
No Remove Kebab, we dont need Islam control, we need destroy it! Allah is a powerful demonic entity, Allah is Satan, Satan spoke to Muhammedi his messenger that fooled him, believing him being the only true God, one day muslim will open their eye, it has already started specially in Albania :) there is hope. Islam will destroy from inside, once the traecheary of Allah is revealed by the CHRIST.

Some people in muslim world are valiants and brave I advise you to watch "Brother Rachid" vid, a marocan that couragously convert to Christian faith, many muslim want him dead, but he keep fighting and open eyes of people suffering from Allah's evil.

Brother Rachid channel in arabic (vid are subtitleed in English)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4CdwDMJ-oQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDvDT6aY788
We need Islam Control: 7/29/2016 22:34:04

Dedrawn
Level 55
ISIS don't want to convert people to their religion or even want the world to be only muslim. They want power.

It started off in Syria when their unpopular president wouldn't step down. This lead from one thing to another and as usual groups become more and more desperate and resort to more and more extreme measures to get what they want. They also then change their motives too. ISIS went from one of the several groups attempting to remove Assad from power to actually wanting to conquer land outside of Syria.

The only reason Islam is involved is because a lot of people in that part of the world care about religion more than nationality.
Our leaders say defend your country 'America is the greatest', their leaders say defend your land 'God is the Greatest'. When both of these phrases are used to justify war and death then what is the difference between our leaders and theirs?
They are both using different words with the same meaning to get us to fight for them, while they sit nice and comfortable in their offices/caves. lol

So the leaders of fighting groups like ISIS use religion as a motivator for war rather than nationality which is the main driving force for patriotism here in the west. Not only is religion more important to the people in that region but is also better than appealing to just one nationality because if they use religion as a base, they can appeal to several nationalities around that world who share the same religion.
If a the leader of the UK say we must go to war to defend our country, he will have the support of the country. But if he says we must go to war to defend Christianity, then he will have the support of Christians all over the world. (Hypothetically speaking, of course we live in different times). My point is that ISIS use religion to tap into the minds of a bigger crowd.

They will pull out random things from the Koran out of context that say kill the non believers etc when those verses were revealed at time when there was an actually army waiting outside the city and the prophet was telling his people to defend the city. ISIS take it out of context and since most people are not religious scholars, the weak minded among the population with nothing to lose, believe it and join.

If anything, religion (and morals of course) stop people from killing. This is where ISIS come in with the taking words out of context and saying LOOK HERE FELLOW MUSLIMS, THE KORAN SAYS THIS *Insert verse about killing non muslims taken out of context*, SO COME JOIN US IT'S PERFECTLY ACCEPTABLE AND YOU WILL GO TO HEAVEN, bullshit to fool them.

Luckily for us though, ISIS leaders are really fucking stupid and slaughter their own Muslims so they can't get as much support as they would if they actually did what they say they do... 'represent Islam' and fight against evil 'non believers'. LOL
We need Islam Control: 7/31/2016 15:48:04

[FEL]Chatul
Level 22
^The difference is that secular people at least care about their own lives while jihadists may not.
Posts 1 - 23 of 23   

Contact | About WarLight | Play Risk Online | Multiplayer Strategy Game | Challenge Friends, Win Money | Skill Game | Terms of Service