Help
Community   Maps   Forum   Mail   Ladders   Clans   Recent Games
Sign In | Sign Up
<< Back to Off-topic Forum   

Posts 1 - 23 of 23   
Why are there so many far-right people on warlight: 8/2/2016 08:25:28

Serbia 
Level 45
I have nothing against far-right's but, why do you have to make your opinions so publicly known?
also if my name triggers you ignore this post.
Why are there so many far-right people on warlight: 8/2/2016 08:32:47

Leibstandarte (Vengeance)
Level 40
They are underrepresented in media and when they are its more like a joke, showing only hillbillies and making the world think far-right is only hillbillies. This is good though, this will only increase their numbers and hate for the left.
Why are there so many far-right people on warlight: 8/2/2016 09:47:00

Benjamin628 
Level 59
Confirmation bias? Why do you hear more about Donald Trump in headlines than any other man in the country?

1. Media Bias
2. He does some crazy stuff
Why are there so many far-right people on warlight: 8/2/2016 10:39:26

[TNW] Commander Vimes
Level 31
Warlight is a game about taking over the world. Far right people want to take over the world.
Why are there so many far-right people on warlight: 8/2/2016 10:55:31

Level 40
If it was then VTE would not be a feature.
Why are there so many far-right people on warlight: 8/2/2016 11:02:55

Major General Smedley Butler
Level 49
"Call of duty is not a game about shooting people, you can leave games prematurely!"
Why are there so many far-right people on warlight: 8/2/2016 12:27:01

Genghis 
Level 52
Ironically, there's now a confirmation bias for conformation bias, in that you expect confirmation bias and end up getting one.
Why are there so many far-right people on warlight: 8/2/2016 12:39:50

LeHappyMerchant (Retired)
Level 58
Because these alt rightists have nothing better to do except "trigger" people like me on online forums, when their donald trump rhetoric and unfounded belief that "whites" will somehow be genocided by a mass influx of immigration by 2050

When in actually reality it is easier to trigger these "anti-sjws"
just the other day, in runescape, I typed "hillary 2k16, who up" and I got a mass influx of antisjws trying to "trigger" me with memes and bigoted rhetoric, It is no suprise when these altrightists are babbys first politcal leaning, not to mention that they are full of edgelords who somehow have a belief that 911 is funny and hitler did nothing wrong, not mention the columbine shootings where justified
Why are there so many far-right people on warlight: 8/2/2016 12:44:35

Level 40
Trump is nowhere near far-right.

Hillary is a war-criminal with tons of verified evidence proving this.

Immigration destroys cultures.

You are triggered as well.

Did you just said ''Whites'' !? You assumed my race you bigoted sexist racist! I'll see you in court.
Why are there so many far-right people on warlight: 8/2/2016 12:48:45

[FEL]Chatul
Level 22
^There is a weird definition issue. I still don't understand how far right people do not recognize Ashkenazi Jews as white when they clearly look both white and Caucasian. This is called common sense.

Do cultures other than the best culture need to be protected? No. My motto is "different ancestries, one single culture". We don't need to protect the culture of North Korea, the culture of ISIS and other cultures bad for development.

Edited 8/2/2016 12:52:56
Why are there so many far-right people on warlight: 8/2/2016 12:53:18

Level 40
^ I did not said anything about jews.
Why are there so many far-right people on warlight: 8/2/2016 12:53:19

Level 40
Double Post

Edited 8/2/2016 13:01:37
Why are there so many far-right people on warlight: 8/2/2016 12:55:50

[FEL]Chatul
Level 22
If all humans were like people of New England or Germany we would be much better. Unlike humans, group identities inherently deserve no protection.

Edited 8/2/2016 12:56:26
Why are there so many far-right people on warlight: 8/2/2016 13:16:57

Lolicon love 
Level 56
Yeah cuz we'd put the people we don't want in concentration camps to save us trouble.
Why are there so many far-right people on warlight: 8/2/2016 13:17:30

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 50
^No. Instead everyone has to be transformed into a New Englander. Many races, one culture.

Edited: Oops there is an misunderstanding. What I meant is that people everywhere need to be transformed into something similar to New Englanders or members of some other advanced cultures, not that people can not be New Englanders unless they first get educated.

Edited 8/2/2016 17:49:43
Why are there so many far-right people on warlight: 8/2/2016 15:20:58

OxTheAutist 
Level 58
everyone has to be educated to be a New Englander.

Then get the hell out of New England.
Why are there so many far-right people on warlight: 8/2/2016 15:55:46

Paugers
Level 41
There are not a lot of far righters, we just speak the loudest.
Why are there so many far-right people on warlight: 8/2/2016 17:49:13

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 50
^^Oops a misunderstanding. What I meant is that people everywhere need to be transformed into something similar to New Englanders or members of some other advanced cultures, not that people can not be New Englanders unless they first get educated.
Why are there so many far-right people on warlight: 8/2/2016 18:23:41

[FEL]Chatul
Level 22
My point of view is that it is not ancestry that matters, instead it is culture of the individual that matters. For example there is no shortage of Muslim converts from traditionally non-Muslim groups that participate in Islamist violence. Culture usually but not always correlates with ancestry and environment. However even most of the extreme ancestry-based movements recognize the fact that in essence culture matters at least more than ancestry. For example Nazi Germany planned for many among Baltic peoples and Czechs to be Germanized and join the German nation. It also believes that people with Jewish ancestry of 1/4 or below should be absorbed into Germans. I personally believe that ancestry does not matter if the culture is fixed, nor did it matter as much as people thought it did in history. (The reason ancestry did not matter much in history is that assimilation was widespread. Nobody knew whether some of your greatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgrandparents were ethnic Old Prussians whose descendants joined some other group from some point (no, Old Prussian people were not Germans, I mean an ancient group) or whether they were all Germans or Poles. None of these groups are genetically defined so they don't mean anything scientifically. If you join a group and have kids. After 4-5 generations nobody will see the difference between "pure" members of that group and your descendants)

Edited 8/2/2016 18:38:23
Why are there so many far-right people on warlight: 8/2/2016 20:16:39

Lolicon love 
Level 56
So we commit a cleansing of idiots much like the Jews....great idea.
Why are there so many far-right people on warlight: 8/2/2016 22:57:50

Major General Smedley Butler
Level 49
I'll be a Yankee when hell freezes over.
Why are there so many far-right people on warlight: 8/3/2016 03:01:43

Clint Eastwood
Level 56
what he said ^^
Why are there so many far-right people on warlight: 8/3/2016 03:32:11

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 50
^^^People of a relatively bad culture are usually not stupid, however their culture impedes their progress. For example in Ancient Greece there was no modern science which could have made their culture better, however Ancient Greeks were not stupid.

^^I was just using New England as an example. The culture of Germany is also good, for example. Actually imposing the culture of New England on other places in America is often not necessary since America as a whole is quite advanced. However it may be a good idea to enculturate certain groups into a relatively good culture, such as certain poor and isolated groups in Liberia. Ultimately the collective only exists to protect its individual members and there is no inherent reason why the collective should exist.

Individuals have rights, cultures do not. Cultures that benefit humanity a lot should be promoted while cultures that do not benefit humanity much if at all should be promoted less or not be promoted at all. Oh and in particular cultures have no "right" (better called power since this is more accurate) to retain their members. We have to recognize the individual as the basic unit of a society.

Edited 8/3/2016 03:40:35
Posts 1 - 23 of 23   

Contact | About WarLight | Play Risk Online | Multiplayer Strategy Game | Challenge Friends, Win Money | Skill Game | Terms of Service