Help
Community   Maps   Forum   Mail   Ladders   Clans   Recent Games
Sign In | Sign Up
<< Back to Off-topic Forum   

Posts 1 - 30 of 71   1  2  3  Next >>   
The religious aspects of fascism: 8/7/2016 07:49:23

Spenglerian Traditionalist
Level 47
A thread for the discussion of the religious aspects of fascism, namely the belief in cultures and states as organic beings and the spiritual/historical definition of race.
The religious aspects of fascism: 8/7/2016 12:58:12

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 50
This is an interesting concept that I absolutely oppose.

Let's think about a multicellular organism. On the level of cells a multicellular organism is like a tyranny worse than North Korea. Old cells are killed. Sick cells are killed. There is even something called Programmed Cell Death. Neurons are among the few cells that benefit from this tyranny.

Hence considering any group of individuals such as cultures as an organism will result in tyranny. My motto is: ethnic labels and cultures are not worth defending.

Edited 8/7/2016 12:59:10
The religious aspects of fascism: 8/7/2016 13:08:27

francisco0002
Level 47
^ whoag.jpg
The religious aspects of fascism: 8/7/2016 13:30:46

Level 47
Tabby your life is worthless.
The religious aspects of fascism: 8/7/2016 13:32:16

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 50
The only thing close to making cultures organisms that I'm aware of among humans is the Soviet Union during WWII when the Soviets basically considered the life of their citizens worthless and fought in the war at the expense of many lives.

Soviets even killed its own Cheka/NKVD people which is like a multicellular organism killing old cells of the immune system.

Edited 8/7/2016 13:35:37
The religious aspects of fascism: 8/7/2016 13:33:49

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 50
^^What about yours?

I believe in independent individuals. A society should be a confederation of individuals as opposed to some multicellular organism. In fact human groups almost have never gone that far in brutality to its own members.

In fact I thought about the idea of a society as a multicellular organism and immediately considered it to be a tyranny.

Edited 8/7/2016 13:34:26
The religious aspects of fascism: 8/7/2016 13:36:07

Level 47
''The only thing close to making cultures organisms that I'm aware of among humans is the Soviet Union during WWII when the Soviets basically considered the life of their citizens worthless and fought in the war at the expense of many lives.''

Thats because you're an atheist.

''I believe in independent individuals.''

delusion

''In fact I thought about the idea of a society as a multicellular organism and immediately considered it to be a tyranny.''

Thats because of your autism, you have to label everything as X or Y.
The religious aspects of fascism: 8/7/2016 13:37:48

The Lord
Level 52
Tabby hit the nail on the head.
The religious aspects of fascism: 8/7/2016 13:38:46

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 50
^^When you consider religion you need to change the definition of sacrifice. For example Mayas that died in human sacrifices did not do that because they did not want to live. On the other hand an afterlife may be the reason. Hence when we assume one's (theistic) religion is correct one has a different concept of what constitutes sacrifice. Jihadists dying in jihad is not a sacrifice either since they believe they can enter heaven through dying in jihad. So does many seemingly self-destructive behavior if we assume atheism while they are clearly seeking self-interest when we assume the religion of the person who does that.

Edited 8/7/2016 13:40:29
The religious aspects of fascism: 8/7/2016 13:40:17

Level 47
Tabby you're going off on a bunch tangents now because you classify everything that doesn't support individualism to an autistic degree to be authoritarianism. Go meme elsewhere.
The religious aspects of fascism: 8/7/2016 13:41:19

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 50
^This is check and balance. We need different people speaking freely. I balance you out.
The religious aspects of fascism: 8/7/2016 13:43:01

Level 47
No you don't, you don't understand anything I'm saying. You're just going off on autistic tangents.
The religious aspects of fascism: 8/7/2016 14:21:07

Von Jewburg
Level 35
Nobody's superior to anyone else.

Karl, I'm sorry to say this, but you're no better than the far left. Encased in your little shelter, creating a false victim class and dismissing your opponents as inferiors, whether the SJWS call them racists, or you call them autistics.
You want a state where one specific group is seen as perfect, the others are not. They, in the alt-right term, are "degenerates". In the far left, they are "problematic".

Both wish for an uprising against the supposedly demonic puppet masters in the government. Both want special privileges given to their false victim class. Both think a revolution, that will put a strong person in power, will help the weak by enslaving, exiling, killing, or sterilizing the inferior.

And both of you want the whole world to be like you. No thinking outside of the given ideology, no creativity if it does not follow the state's wishes, no freedom to do what you want, but merely only doing what the state says, because the state can't be wrong about anything because the group running it is of the aforementioned "victim" class, and therefore can't do anything wrong.

Karl, you have become what you hate. Instead of your insane insistence of a Jewish world government attempting to kill all whites under the guise of progress, you insist on an Aryan world government attempting to kill all Jews under the guise of progress.

And Karl, don't you try to dismiss me as a kike, a nigger, a wetback, chink, spic, gook, sandnigger, goatfucker, autist, fag, or dyke. Because then you're no better than the Marxist SJWs dismissing their opponents as racists, Islamophobes, sexists, homophobes, or cucks.
The religious aspects of fascism: 8/7/2016 14:22:53

Von Jewburg
Level 35
I suggest you go back to Stormfront if you want to talk about gassing everyone who disagrees.

Unless somebody disagrees with you on that
The religious aspects of fascism: 8/7/2016 14:27:14

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 50
^Yeah only libertarians do not try to remove any particular form of humans. However certain authoritarian movements need to be controlled when they are too strong.

Edited 8/7/2016 14:27:40
The religious aspects of fascism: 8/7/2016 14:33:40

Level 47
''Nobody's superior to anyone else.

Karl, I'm sorry to say this, but you're no better than the far left.''

topkek

''You want a state where one specific group is seen as perfect, the others are not''

strawman

''Both want special privileges given to their false victim class.''

another strawman

''Both think a revolution, that will put a strong person in power, will help the weak by enslaving, exiling, killing, or sterilizing the inferior. ''

I have no interest in helping the weak.

''And both of you want the whole world to be like you.''

Never advocated for that.

''No thinking outside of the given ideology, no creativity if it does not follow the state's wishes, no freedom to do what you want, but merely only doing what the state says, because the state can't be wrong about anything because the group running it is of the aforementioned "victim" class, and therefore can't do anything wrong.''

another series of strawmen

''you insist on an Aryan world government''

Never advocated for a world government.

''you insist on an Aryan world government attempting to kill all Jews under the guise of progress.''

I don't believe in progress.

''I suggest you go back to Stormfront if you want to talk about gassing everyone who disagrees.

Unless somebody disagrees with you on that''

Maybe you should go back to tumblr.
The religious aspects of fascism: 8/7/2016 14:35:52

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 50
^That's why libertarianism is better. Cats rule! Individuals are like cats.

Edited 8/7/2016 14:36:13
The religious aspects of fascism: 8/7/2016 14:36:04

Level 47
Tchaicucksky why did you type all that out? Your entire paragraph was just fallacy after fallacy. I don't see why you'd waste your time.

Edited 8/7/2016 14:36:16
The religious aspects of fascism: 8/7/2016 14:37:37

Level 47
Tabby you're just a special snowflake wannabe well the truth is you're nothing special. There are many more people just like you and trying to be an ''individual'' won't change anything, it just makes you more insufferable.
The religious aspects of fascism: 8/7/2016 14:43:37

Von Jewburg
Level 35
Well, I actually do have a Tumblr, Karl. More of a joke account than anything else, but I can send you the link. And a Stormfront account, which is actually a lot more fun than Tumblr.
The religious aspects of fascism: 8/7/2016 14:44:16

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 50
^^Every individual is an individual, including you, Karl. You don't need to be eccentric to be an individual.:-)

Edited 8/7/2016 14:44:53
The religious aspects of fascism: 8/7/2016 14:45:34

Von Jewburg
Level 35
Agreed.
The religious aspects of fascism: 8/7/2016 14:45:49

Level 47
''^^Every individual is an individual, including you, Karl. You don't need to be eccentric to be an individual.:-)''

You don't need to be a special snowflake to get attention.
The religious aspects of fascism: 8/7/2016 14:47:55

[FEL]Chatul
Level 22
^I agree.:-) All individuals are individuals and the collective does not exist. We are all like cats that can not be herded, including you.:-) If you didn't have the freedom as an individual you would have drunken whatever Kool-aid the society feeds you and you certainly would not have been an alt right.

Edited 8/7/2016 14:49:16
The religious aspects of fascism: 8/7/2016 14:48:53

Level 47
strawman
The religious aspects of fascism: 8/7/2016 14:50:23

[FEL]Chatul
Level 22
However you are proposing something that reduces individual freedom which enabled you to have a minority view in the first place. Hence I oppose it but propose that your freedom of speech here be respected.
The religious aspects of fascism: 8/7/2016 14:51:45

Level 47
''reduces individual freedom''

idc about freedom
The religious aspects of fascism: 8/7/2016 14:53:50

[FEL]Chatul
Level 22
^I do care about freedom, including your freedom which should be respected.
The religious aspects of fascism: 8/7/2016 15:48:43

Shqip
Level 4
Correction:

"Disobeying SATAN is not permissible."

Go back to your shithole of Morocca, nobody want hear your retard Satanic preaches. If you want to be productive help develop your fu**ing retarded nation your sandpeople bros need you there! And you would live hapily with 3 opressed women wearing dark digusting niqabs while and experiencing a living hell as it is 50 degrees outside in a country where Shariah is fully enforced and people denouncing the true satanic nature of Allah the deceiver are slaughtered without trial and women stoned to death and kids sexually abused while married at 10: This is how life is in your Muzzlamist paradise, so go there and leave us alone Europeans we do not want you anymore!
The religious aspects of fascism: 8/7/2016 16:12:04

Eklipse {TJC}
Level 56
Anyone else notice how whenever you try arguing with Karl his response is "strawman"? It's like he's a pokemon and that's his main word.

Inb4 Karl gets triggered and accuses me of personal attacks.
Posts 1 - 30 of 71   1  2  3  Next >>   

Contact | About WarLight | Play Risk Online | Multiplayer Strategy Game | Challenge Friends, Win Money | Skill Game | Terms of Service