Help
Community   Maps   Forum   Mail   Ladders   Clans   Recent Games
Sign In | Sign Up
<< Back to Off-topic Forum   

Posts 1 - 12 of 12   
CNN: Don't call people crazy, it offends psychos.: 8/12/2016 18:58:10

Paugers
Level 41
I noticed that a title on CNN read that "Calling Trump 'Crazy' Harms Mentally Ill"... A senator's son then went onto explain that we shouldn't put people down... We're harming those that need the most help...

*Shoots self*

Thoughts?
CNN: Don't call people crazy, it offends psychos.: 8/12/2016 19:23:01

The Lord
Level 52
CNN is an even bigger pile of garbage than Mein Kampf. Don't take anything they say seriously. Read an encyclopedia instead.
CNN: Don't call people crazy, it offends psychos.: 8/12/2016 20:32:04

knyte 
Level 58
Yeah, don't diagnose Trump with all this stupid shit like "dementia"; you're just throwing around random mental illnesses as insults.
CNN: Don't call people crazy, it offends psychos.: 8/12/2016 20:47:49

indibob 
Level 60
There's really no unbiased news channels to watch nowadays. CNN was the closest we had for years.
Now they are an MSNBC clone

One America is a mirror image of Fox.

Headline news is closest to impartial, simply because they have given up reporting news and instead air Forensic files 24/7

Edited 8/12/2016 20:48:44
CNN: Don't call people crazy, it offends psychos.: 8/13/2016 03:05:30

[TNW] Commander Vimes
Level 29
One thing that really pisses me off is people using "autistic" as an insult. Most people don't even know any autistic people. The same goes for Asperger's, which doesn't actually exist.
CNN: Don't call people crazy, it offends psychos.: 8/13/2016 19:35:23

Genghis 
Level 52
Why does it matter what words you insult someone with?

If you consider that morals is just a human construct that has no logical basis, then in theory nothing should matter really. The person who inflicts pain upon you is only inflicting pain because you allow yourself to feel or take the pain. It is your responsibility to defend yourself by any means.

The word autism has no intrinsic value that makes it better or worse than any other word, and if it offends you then you're probably a gay retard.
CNN: Don't call people crazy, it offends psychos.: 8/13/2016 19:43:45

Spenglerian Traditionalist
Level 47
''One thing that really pisses me off is people using "autistic" as an insult. Most people don't even know any autistic people. The same goes for Asperger's, which doesn't actually exist.''

Umayyad aspie?
CNN: Don't call people crazy, it offends psychos.: 8/13/2016 19:45:29

Genghis 
Level 52
And if you think morals are not inherently broken, I'll give you a thought experiment.

A scary knight with a hole in his armor walks up to you. He asks "Do i have a hole in my armor?" You decide you don't want to get on his bad side and tell a little white lie, knowing pointing out such a flaw is offensive in these lands. "No, you don't, sir" you say. "Thank you, traveler" the scary knight paces away. Moral: A little white lie never killed anybody.

Different story : a scary knight walks etc. You decide that, even though it's offensive in these lands, you should be honest and not risk a fatal response. "Yes, you do, sir" "thank you for your honesty, traveler, i appreciate it" he says. Moral: Honesty policy whatever the F.

If the goal was survival, how did either moral prove beneficial? How can contradictory beliefs offer the same outcome? How does either side of the coin matter if you're buying the same item? If you consider either moral would've done fine, you can abandon morality and just randomly respond yes/no.

Thus, there is no reason in moral. It's just a subjective human construct that people made up to have a superiority complex over the animal.
CNN: Don't call people crazy, it offends psychos.: 8/13/2016 23:15:34

Leibstandarte (Vengeance)
Level 40
Warlord Mohammad The Pedo was also a wicked person.
CNN: Don't call people crazy, it offends psychos.: 8/14/2016 00:38:14

Жұқтыру
Level 55
"1416 - squiggles" was a wicked person.
CNN: Don't call people crazy, it offends psychos.: 8/14/2016 06:35:22

Perrin3088 
Level 44
genghis, you're only showing 1 possible ending in each scenario.
the first you are choosing to lie to increase your odds of survival at the possible future expense of the knight.
the second you vhoose honesty, which puts the knights life ahead of your own personal well being.
CNN: Don't call people crazy, it offends psychos.: 8/14/2016 07:23:27

[TNW] Commander Vimes
Level 29
Why does it matter what words you insult someone with?

If you consider that morals is just a human construct that has no logical basis, then in theory nothing should matter really. The person who inflicts pain upon you is only inflicting pain because you allow yourself to feel or take the pain. It is your responsibility to defend yourself by any means.

The word autism has no intrinsic value that makes it better or worse than any other word, and if it offends you then you're probably a gay retard.

When did I mention morals? All I did was point out that autistic is the incorrect adjective to use. Just because you're so mixolydian that you can't understand what I am saying.

Umayyad aspie?
Third Reich?

Edited 8/14/2016 09:06:51
Posts 1 - 12 of 12   

Contact | About WarLight | Play Risk Online | Multiplayer Strategy Game | Challenge Friends, Win Money | Skill Game | Terms of Service