Help
Community   Maps   Forum   Mail   Ladders   Clans   Recent Games
Sign In | Sign Up
<< Back to Off-topic Forum   

Posts 1 - 6 of 6   
We need more non-hidden threads here.: 9/6/2016 18:23:26

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 51
Please help upvote non-spam threads. I believe the fact that 47 threads are hidden is partly caused by some troll or the alt right crowd as an attempt to force everyone to read hidden threads.

Please feel free to down vote this thread after we have 10-20 non-hidden non-spam threads on page 1.

By the way the hidden part of the OT forum will always be kept a bit feline so that neo-Nazis leave. Please feel free to downvote my occasional cat threads which do belong to the hidden part and help dilute Nazism in the hidden part of the OT forum. The more cat posts neo-Nazis see the less likely Nazism can succeed since they know that cat-lovers are stronger than the alt right crowd.

Edited 9/6/2016 18:46:04
We need more non-hidden threads here.: 9/6/2016 19:01:58

Benjamin628 
Level 59
I agree, people should make higher quality posts! Thanks for the insightful thread!
We need more non-hidden threads here.: 9/6/2016 19:03:01

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 51
^Yes but also we need at least some non-hidden medium-quality threads on the OT forum before we have enough high-quality ones.
We need more non-hidden threads here.: 9/6/2016 19:21:56

[FEL]Chatul
Level 22
There are two forms of low-quality threads, obnoxious threads and boring threads. There probably should be a place for boring threads such as anonym's "Do you like coffee or tea?" or my "Are you a felinist?". On the other hand, there are outright obnoxious, harmful and offensive threads such as mass spamming, Karl's "Slavery thread", etc. Boring threads should be hidden or better be put in a separate subforum while obnoxious threads should outright be deleted.
We need more non-hidden threads here.: 9/6/2016 19:32:59

Major General Smedley Butler
Level 49

Edited 9/6/2016 19:40:59
We need more non-hidden threads here.: 9/6/2016 19:56:10

MightySpeck (a Koala) 
Level 58
downvoted.
Posts 1 - 6 of 6   

Contact | About WarLight | Play Risk Online | Multiplayer Strategy Game | Challenge Friends, Win Money | Skill Game | Terms of Service