I'm trying to find out what is important to you players that you're just not getting currently. So let me know;
What you're not getting from competition. From clans. From RP. From community. Or anything else you'd like to see.
I'm trying to use this sort of feedback to improve my clan, but also to fill any gaps or voids that you guys see in the greater WL community. It could be something you see other people doing wrong, something you're not really sure how to implement, our something you just don't have the time to facilitate yourself. So please give me some feedback and maybe we can use it to make some improvement in our community.
that's readable, thank you.
what i'm not getting from competition:
- i think there is a lack of realtime competitive system, the official realtime ladder has hard flaws in the game assignment system that turns me off from joining.
what i'm not getting from a clan:
- nothing, i avoid joining them to avoid the disapointment, drama and backstabbing
what i'm not getting from rp:
- i'm not that interested in rp, mostly because it takes so much time and games are usually ruined by random troll anyways
what i'm not getting from community:
- more interesting forum threads i guess. the new forum system is better but i still think the content could be better. i also wouldn't mind seeing more active CLOTs, belt systems or more thought out livestream events.
what i'm not getting from the game itself:
- i already posted my suggestions on uservoice, and i think other people should do the same. discussing them on the forum is less likely to bring them to life then posting them on uservoice imho.
Edited 9/16/2016 15:08:48