Help
Community   Maps   Forum   Mail   Ladders   Clans   Recent Games
Sign In | Sign Up
<< Back to Off-topic Forum   

Posts 1 - 22 of 22   
3 Days truce Felidae and all other OT members: 9/15/2016 21:22:09

Палач из Империй
Level 34
I believe we should have 3 days, no downvoting , this is so all warlighters. May enjoy the forums
3 Days truce Felidae and all other OT members: 9/15/2016 21:23:26

Major General Smedley Butler
Level 49
No. Downvoted.
3 Days truce Felidae and all other OT members: 9/15/2016 21:24:11

Палач из Империй
Level 34
...please this is an attempt at peace in the OT forums

Edited 9/15/2016 21:36:17
3 Days truce Felidae and all other OT members: 9/15/2016 21:46:07

Gen. NumbNuts
Level 48
Downvoted.
3 Days truce Felidae and all other OT members: 9/15/2016 22:07:52

MightySpeck (a Koala) 
Level 57
... you all get downvotes.
3 Days truce Felidae and all other OT members: 9/16/2016 00:58:24

{Shredtail2}
Level 56
Sorry but I'm with OP here, this is getting ridiculous.
3 Days truce Felidae and all other OT members: 9/16/2016 01:36:18

GeneralPE
Level 56
That's why I'm leaving. Fuk this community. Bunch of elitist SJWs
3 Days truce Felidae and all other OT members: 9/16/2016 02:03:04

Bane 
Level 59
its less of a 'war' and more of tabby and his (((minions))) derailing threads and people retaliating.
3 Days truce Felidae and all other OT members: 9/16/2016 02:10:58

[FEL]Chatul
Level 22
Felidae in essence has challenged three entrenched forces:
1.The wolf (Pan-Canine) cabal. That includes many CORP members as well. This group dominates RP and the forums.
2.The far right alliance. That group also dominates over the OT forum.
3.1416 and allies.

The reason we are under attack is that these three groups have joined forces against Felidae, like a bunch of European monarchies trying to destroy French democracy.

Edited 9/16/2016 02:11:56
3 Days truce Felidae and all other OT members: 9/16/2016 02:13:10

Bane 
Level 59
No... everyone else, aka "The normal people" are tired of your groups obnoxious behavior.
3 Days truce Felidae and all other OT members: 9/16/2016 02:14:12

{Shredtail2}
Level 56
^
3 Days truce Felidae and all other OT members: 9/16/2016 02:16:08

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 50
^There was never an anti-Waco movement when wacos were dominant. There was no significant anti-far right movements when the OT forum was flooded by far right threads. There was not even an organized anti-1416 movement when he spammed the forums since far rights stood by 1416. On the other hand, a big tent anti-cat "Rainbow Coalition" does exist where people from the left and right, religious and secular unify against a small group called Felidae.

It seems that there is an unprecedented conflict in WL history, the war of feline independence. This is the first time in WL history a clan was established to protect and advance an agenda. This is the first time in WL history a clan is a key power base. This is the first time in WL history when a clan defies all WL norms and break the balance of power. This is the first time in WL history a clan refuses to recognize the existence of other clans. We are the outsiders like the sole republic among monarchies.

Edited 9/16/2016 02:20:27
3 Days truce Felidae and all other OT members: 9/16/2016 02:25:07

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 50
This is a good example of someone Felidae treated with much kindness who finally turns against us.

https://www.warlight.net/Forum/162792-looking-clan

When this account was first on the forums we warmly invited him/her to Felidae. When he/she has accepted I took time to look for a good Polish clan title for him/her. I even checked it online to try to make it correct Polish despite I speaking no Polish at all. He/she almost immediately left but that's fine.

I didn't expect the same person to end up renaming himself/herself {Canidae} Tablet and start a vicious campaign against us.

I remember that I once asked knyte to drop an alt in Felidae since I thought we probably could be good WL friends due to his thoughtful post style. I also remember asking Zephyrum to drop an alt in Felidae as well. When one Catliamentarian complained about Ox and Zephyrum opposing cats I still tried to reach out to them (and my polite posts and pms with smileys did not result in comparable treatment). We frequently make enemies when we do not expect this to happen. On the other hand, we do not always make friends when we want to.

Reality is simple. Felidae is the most persecuted entity that has ever existed and the most persecuted entity that will ever exist on WL.

Do you guys remember what happened when I first came here? Just like IRL I love to give smileys and =^.^=. I do not want to talk in a harsh, semi-fascist way. (I don't talk dirty. Instead when I'm mad or bitter I use extreme fascist/communist style language to talk). I still use smileys here but only for those that do not hate us. I may not have a likable (and certainly unusual and not fun) personality but I'm certainly not someone that is hard to get along with.

Edited 9/16/2016 02:37:21
3 Days truce Felidae and all other OT members: 9/16/2016 02:33:43

DerWyyy
Level 53
your the one who has caused disrupt in the forums(you and squiggles)
3 Days truce Felidae and all other OT members: 9/16/2016 02:37:48

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 50
^Because we refuse to recognize TLW? :3 Yeah now I do understand how strong wolfies actually are but we won't bow down before them. We won't ever recognize them no matter what.

Edited 9/16/2016 02:41:12
3 Days truce Felidae and all other OT members: 9/16/2016 02:41:10

Zephyrum 
Level 60
You're basically shitting at other people's bedroom floors and complaining they're throwing it back.
3 Days truce Felidae and all other OT members: 9/16/2016 02:42:14

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 50
^Well I will always portray these as a systemic attempt by the Caninist-Islamist-Nazi cabal to suppress and destroy the pan-feline alliance. The PFA is a besieged fortress, the last place where free forces have hope.

When I'm online and mad I do not talk dirty/sexual/etc. Instead I have a much harsher way of talking. I talk in a fascist/Communist way. I won't ever call people with f-words. Instead I will just say "<Insert name> is now a vicious enemy of Felinity! This evil individual and his/her evil conspiracy to crush and exterminate all Felines must be defeated or we shall all be destroyed! Cats! Let's stand our ground before our eternal enemy, the most evil and lowest creatures, the canines. Remember the coyotes that killed cats! Remember! It is time for us to resist so that we can survive! Down with caninism forever! Down with Nazism forever!"

Edited 9/16/2016 02:49:28
3 Days truce Felidae and all other OT members: 9/16/2016 02:46:03

Bane 
Level 59
(((@)))Tabby

You talk like you fancy yourself a poet or some inspirational writer, but your writing is poor. It's large but inflated. Nothing you are saying has any depth or meaning to it. Much like the other teenagers in here (semicedevine, zephyr-whatever) there is no substance to the things you say. You're just writing to make yourself look smart, when it actually looks ridiculous.

Speaking of teenagers, 6 teenagers can spam the forums or derail threads by furiously typing out the garbage you write, but that doesn't make them a "a key power base." There are no norms being challenged here. Nazis? yea there's a couple kids your age trying to be funny. Crazy. Far right? I don't like them either, but they have as much a right to be here and say what they want to say as you do, more-so actually. There are no "dominant clans." The closest to any sort of influence is clan league, which may disappoint you because it requires playing the videogame this site is for and not spamming the forums in your idiosyncratic way.

This might be a shock to your frail ego, but you have no value here. You're an obnoxious little twerp that thinks people will remember any of this when its said and done.

And on that point, have a good day!
3 Days truce Felidae and all other OT members: 9/16/2016 02:50:34

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 50
^lol I'm not a teenager.
3 Days truce Felidae and all other OT members: 9/16/2016 03:37:38

MightySpeck (a Koala) 
Level 57
3 Days truce Felidae and all other OT members: 9/16/2016 04:13:58

Zephyrum 
Level 60
^lol I'm not a teenager.

Legally, neither am I. Still doesn't make the complaint invalid, though.
3 Days truce Felidae and all other OT members: 9/16/2016 07:00:45

[TNW] Commander Vimes
Level 30
Tabby, you forgot group four, the Watch; and group five, the normal people.
Posts 1 - 22 of 22   

Contact | About WarLight | Play Risk Online | Multiplayer Strategy Game | Challenge Friends, Win Money | Skill Game | Terms of Service