Community   Maps   Forum   Mail   Ladders   Clans   Recent Games
Sign In | Sign Up
<< Back to Off-topic Forum   

Posts 1 - 30 of 62   1  2  3  Next >>   
Warlight Forum Force: 9/25/2016 03:18:09

[FEL]Chatul
Level 22
Dear fellow Warlighters,

The Warlight Forum Force is recruiting! Our force helps remove destabilizing and harmful forces from the OT forum and other forums and help make the forums a better environment.

Requirements:
1.No extremist views (Communism, fascism, absolute monarchism, Islamism etc)
2.No illegal activity on WL.

We will have formations and a group pm so that each of us can inform the rest of us of harmful, trollish and illegal comments.

Please pm me if you want to join the WFF. As you probably already know, the Pan-Feline Forces (PFF) is a part of WFF.

We want to be allied with wct.:-)

Yours,
Chatul

Edited 9/25/2016 03:21:46
- downvoted post by Major General Smedley Butler
Warlight Forum Force: 9/25/2016 03:26:23

[FEL]Chatul
Level 22
^WFF just wants to help make the fora more friendly instead of "controlling" it. Fizzer and the mods run the fora, not WFF.
Warlight Forum Force: 9/25/2016 03:32:38

Major General Smedley Butler
Level 49
If all of Felidae votes in one way or another on your decision, you gain a lot of control over the forum.
Warlight Forum Force: 9/25/2016 03:34:10

[FEL]Chatul
Level 22
^Not just on my decision. All WFF members can nominate threads and posts to hide. We will even have formal formations such as "Company A", "Company B". It won't be dominated by Felidae and PFF either. We are the people, the regular OT forumers helping Fizzed purge extremists and notorious trolls from the fora forever.

Edited 9/25/2016 03:42:05
Warlight Forum Force: 9/25/2016 03:45:24

Level 49
^Not just on my decision. All WFF members can nominate threads and posts to hide. We will even have formal formations such as "Company A", "Company B". It won't be dominated by Felidae and PFF either.

No one except Felidae and WCT will join your group and Felidae already follows your word at every turn

We are the people

No you are not. You are a bunch of shitposters who think they can bully everyone around. Screw off.
Warlight Forum Force: 9/25/2016 03:48:39

[FEL]Chatul
Level 22
^I do personally want to get rid of several harmful trolls such as Karl anonym and juq. Also we are not a bunch of shitposters.

We will only censor illegal and hate speech.

Edited 9/25/2016 03:50:35
Warlight Forum Force: 9/25/2016 03:51:28

Level 49
^I do personally want to get rid of several harmful trolls such as Karl anonym and juq.

Ok now that's it, you've defintely crossed the line. Juq is nowhere near the level of badness Karl is at, and is way better than you.

Also we are not a bunch of shitposters.

Yes you are, screw off.
Warlight Forum Force: 9/25/2016 03:51:49

Bane 
Level 59
"No extremist views"

.....so you cant be in it either?
Warlight Forum Force: 9/25/2016 03:52:51

[FEL]Chatul
Level 22
^^Juq is destabilizing probably on purpose. Yeah I also want to get more people banned from WL, including Paugers, etc. Semice and Knyte should not be banned but they should be removed from the OT forum.

Edited 9/25/2016 03:54:38
Warlight Forum Force: 9/25/2016 03:53:24

Bane 
Level 59
i was talking to you tabbster
Warlight Forum Force: 9/25/2016 03:54:00

Level 49
Hate speech is a ill defined term made up by authoritarians to justify censoring opinions they don't like. You're showing your true colors with your wanting to police folk for using "hate speech".
Warlight Forum Force: 9/25/2016 03:56:22

Level 49
^^Juq is destabilizing probably on purpose.

You can't destabilize a forum

I also want to get more people banned from WL, including knyte, Paugers, etc.

Hey, what the heck did that Indian Clintonite even do to you?

Edited 9/25/2016 03:56:46
Warlight Forum Force: 9/25/2016 03:57:16

[FEL]Chatul
Level 22
^Race is irrelevant. Knyte frequently acted like a passive aggressive bully against Felidae and me. Felidae and Miezekatze Hunters are certainly no friends of him.

^You can destabilize a forum. Far rights for example have destabilized the OT forum before Von Jewburg and Feline self-defense forces arrived.

Edited 9/25/2016 04:00:20
Warlight Forum Force: 9/25/2016 03:59:45

Level 49
^Race is irrelevant

Indian was a descriptor

Knyte frequently acted like a passive aggressive bully against Felidae and me.

So he hurt your feelings and now you want revenge because he couldn't take your clan seriously
Warlight Forum Force: 9/25/2016 04:01:08

[FEL]Chatul
Level 22
^He also accused me of Islamism when I'm not even a Muslim. I will never ever forget that.

In essence, caninists, Islamists, Nazis and other haters of cats are coyotes. There should be one day when cats defeat coyotes and all coyotes are permanently banned. Cats will meow in happiness while coyotes will be banned from any place other than zoos and national parks.

Edited 9/25/2016 04:05:23
Warlight Forum Force: 9/25/2016 04:05:07

Level 49
^He also accused me of Islamism when I'm not even a Muslim

You don't even understand the concept of humor.

In essence, caninists, Islamists, Nazis and other haters of cats are coyotes. There should be one day when cats defeat coyotes and all coyotes are permanently banned

You're saying everyone that doesn't like you should be banned. That's idiotic, the metric for being banned or not should not be whether they like a bunch of idiots who lump everyone they don't like into one big group and name it after an animal.

Edited 9/25/2016 04:07:15
Warlight Forum Force: 9/25/2016 04:06:38

[FEL]Chatul
Level 22
^This is a false accusation of crime.

My new response to such false accusations is to drop the concept of proportionality. Any false accusation on us will result in an all-out revenge restricted only by the law. We won't harm anyone. However if we catch you committing a crime on WL we won't hesitate before reporting you to the police for real. (We don't file false police reports because this is illegal but we will file truthful ones).

Edited 9/25/2016 04:10:07
Warlight Forum Force: 9/25/2016 04:08:35

Level 49
Being a Islamic fundamentalist is not a crime. And the joke is that's it's obviously ludicrous to call you that, if you hadn't gotten.
Warlight Forum Force: 9/25/2016 04:11:31

Level 49
My new response to such false accusations is to drop the concept of proportionality. Any false accusation on us will result in an all-out revenge restricted only by the law.

So now when anyone makes fun of you by comparing you to something ridiculous, you're going to do whatever you can to make them feel bad. You're a sociopath. And before you start mass reporting me in some big fuss, no, despite what you might want, being mentally ill isn't a crime.
Warlight Forum Force: 9/25/2016 04:11:55

[FEL]Chatul
Level 22
^The Caninazis, Islamonazis and Nazis want to exterminate us. They want to destroy us forever. However we should not abandon felinism. Instead we should use whatever legal and peaceful methods to survive despite their ruthless oppression.

You are wrong. If I catch someone that has falsely accused us of crimes committing a crime here I will try to get him/her jailed for as long as the law permits. Not just "I want you to feel bad" like a troll or bully but actually "I hope that your life will be destroyed forever legally". That means I will use whatever legal method to get you imprisoned legally.

I'm not a sociopath. It is Karl who made me prone to this response through his false accusation of me being guilty of kidnapping people online when all I did was recruiting people into Felidae.

Edited 9/25/2016 04:44:51
Warlight Forum Force: 9/25/2016 04:18:29

Level 49
^The Caninazis, Islamonazis and Nazis want to exterminate us.

No. They. Don't. No one wants to kill you. They would probably want you to stop messing with them, but not kill you.

However we should not abandon felinism.

For the last time. No one wants you here, make your own site, talk about your awful ideas on your own forum, stop spreading this like the plague on a risk knock off site.

You are wrong

No I'm not you idiot, you just don't have any concept of humor.

If I catch someone that has falsely accused us of crimes committing a crime here I will try to get him/her jailed for as long as the law permits.

This is why you should be banned. You'll take any slight against you, any small joke, as a huge insult, and try to attack that person in anyway possible. Heads up, using the state to get at folk who joke about you is inherently violent.
Warlight Forum Force: 9/25/2016 04:20:00

wct
Level 56
We want to be allied with wct.:-)

Don't ally with me. Ally with Fizzer. His description of what he intends the voting mechanism to be for is all that's necessary: https://www.warlight.net/blog/index.php/2016/09/update-3-17-forum-voting-liking-single-player-levels/
All players should vote based on whether or not you think the WarLight community will find the content of the post interesting, enjoyable, or useful. You should be careful not to let your own prejudices affect your voting, such as voting based on how much you like a player/clan/etc. You shouldn’t necessarily downvote just because you disagree with the opinion stated.
Warlight Forum Force: 9/25/2016 04:20:33

Level 49
I'm not a sociopath

Yes you are. You have no concious and want to destroy folk's lives forever for jokes.
- downvoted post by Жұқтыру
Warlight Forum Force: 9/25/2016 04:22:51

[FEL]Chatul
Level 22
^^Not really. I do not do anything remotely similar IRL. Karl and other trolls have made me really mad.

Edited 9/25/2016 04:23:03
Warlight Forum Force: 9/25/2016 04:25:07

Level 49
^^Not really. I do not do anything remotely similar IRL. Karl and other trolls have made me really mad.

You have no right to destroy someone's life over a joke. Karl made me mad, but in no scenario did I want to take him and throw him in jail when he had not violated a single right of mine.
Warlight Forum Force: 9/25/2016 04:26:14

[FEL]Chatul
Level 22
Yeah MGSB you know why the Felidae manipulation of Heal/Hurt thread happened? I could not actually purge anyone from OT forums. However I was happy that this "coyote purge" existed in one game. I hope it spreads.

^What about real false accusation of crimes? Even a mere accusation can be a problem though indictment is of course impossible.

Edited 9/25/2016 04:28:32
Warlight Forum Force: 9/25/2016 04:29:51

Level 49
So you want to purge(kill/jail) anyone who hurt you.

How bad of a life do you have that you want to destroy other folks lives for making jokes online in revenge? Christ your dad must have beaten you every day or something

^What about real false accusation of crimes? Even a mere accusation can be a problem though indictment is of course impossible.

They have to actually report it to the police, I doubt police will care if you got called Osama bin laden on a game site.

Edited 9/25/2016 04:31:09
Warlight Forum Force: 9/25/2016 04:32:05

[FEL]Chatul
Level 22
^Feline purges are at most jailing but never physically harming anyone.

We are frequently attacked when we treat people with kindness here. I at first thought about asking knyte to drop an alt in Felidae. It turns out that he hates us. We welcomed Onoma94 into Felidae and even looked for a good Polish title for him. He left immediately which is fine and later renamed his account "Canidae Tablet" and attacked us.

Edited 9/25/2016 04:34:49
Posts 1 - 30 of 62   1  2  3  Next >>   

Contact | About WarLight | Play Risk Online | Multiplayer Strategy Game | Challenge Friends, Win Money | Skill Game | Terms of Service