So you suck at posting? Well you come to the right place.
1. Avoid grammatical error. People bust but if you do this.
2. Avoid memes. They're toxic and will always be dated.
3. Always stick to the topic. This just makes it better for people genuinely interested in the discussion from a categorical standout.
4. Set allowances. Either a burst of messages in one day or a limit of two per day, something like that. When you budget your posting, you put more effort into the posts and thus get better overall products. It can take practice to get better posts but spamming is not how you do it.
5. Don't be afraid to link videos and stuff. People will always watch them no matter what.
6. Avoid extravagantly exacerbating your posts with adjectives, adverbs, repetitions etc etc etc that continuously go on for an infuriatingly excessive impossibly long and unnecessarily drawn out length.
Keep it family friendly.
8. If you're drunk at 4 am avoid posts like this. You're gonna sound like a rambling old man.
9. Gave of f th mp l outspent quietude Oz beget for the conundrum
10. Avoid toxic teems like waco felidae cancer.
Now you're a posterino kapperini expertina. Comment away cucks