1. Most polls oversample or have some sort of pro-Clinton bias
2. RCP uses these polls and even ones like the ABC/WSJ one with Clinton +12
3. I assume Nate Silver looks at these faulty polls
4. Nate Silver/538 got Trump wrong entirely in the primaries.
5. They also made other mistakes in the primaries (ie Democrat race for Michigan).
6. Many Trump supporters are closest due to liberal bullying.
7. Trump has WAY more voter enthusiasm.
8. Guy who does not use faulty polling says Trump favored heavily https://inews.co.uk/essentials/news/world/not-yet-donald-trump-will-win-says-top-forecaster/
9. Polls fucked up Brexit and others just recently.
10. Betting following Brexit pattern - many small bets on Trump and less but larger bets on Hillary.
Clinton shills BTFO