Play
Multi-Player
Coins
Community
Settings
Help
Community   Maps   Forum   Mail   Ladders   Clans   Recent Games
Sign In | Sign Up
<< Back to Off-topic Forum   

Posts 1 - 6 of 6   
Trump Has Won: 11/9/2016 04:55:49


Lubbock
Level 35
Report
At the beginning of the night FiveThirtyEight said that:

Hillary Clinton has a 74% chance of winning, Donald Trump 26%

Now:

Donald Trump has 84%, Hillary Clinton 14%. 2% Chance of Tie, which favors Trump as the Republicans have a 97% chance of controlling Senate.


Trump basically has a 86% Chance of winning, and the initiative.

GG

Edited 11/9/2016 05:13:57
Trump Has Won: 11/9/2016 05:14:21


Lubbock
Level 35
Report
EDIT:

It's unlikely but possibly Trump could reach 300 electoral votes.

He has pulled ahead in PA.
Trump Has Won: 11/9/2016 06:18:21


Zephyrum 
Level 60
Report
IT

SHALL

BE

A

REALITY

Trump Has Won: 11/9/2016 08:49:00


Stewie
Level 51
Report
^ I'm laughing at this more than I should
Trump Has Won: 11/9/2016 08:53:58


Rosie "fat pig" O'Donnell
Level 32
Report
Oh shit! Now I must move to Canada. Oink!
Trump Has Won: 11/9/2016 17:27:10


[FEL] The Prince of Felidia
Level 55
Report
^Trump should have said make Canada great again
Posts 1 - 6 of 6   

Contact | About WarLight | Play Risk Online | Multiplayer Strategy Game | Challenge Friends, Win Money | Skill Game | Terms of Service