A comprehensive guide to the inevitable end of all clans.
1: Have an unhinged leader.
2: Let said leader be completely in control of all clan management.
3. When unhinged leader finally loses it and boots the entire clan, do nothing and slowly fade away. Source: https://www.warlight.net/Clans/?ID=23
1. Have no real leader at all.
2. Slowly die out while refusing to replace inactives. Source: https://www.warlight.net/Clans/?ID=45
1. Have a leader whose ego is only matched by his thickheadedness.
2. Set unreasonable recruiting prereqs, that can only be justified by being a clan who has the advantages that would attract the players who meet such requirements.
3. Slowly die of inactivity.
4. Refuse to lower requirements even after realizing you have nothing to offer the highly limited market of players who would meet your requirements. Thus proving you would rather die than evolve to survive. Source: https://www.warlight.net/Clans/?ID=15
1. Never live to begin with.
2. ???? Source: https://www.warlight.net/Clans/?ID=140
1. Be a diplomacy clan. Sources:
Let these clans and their deaths be a lesson to us mortals; even the best of us do fall, and if we allow incompetent management to have its way, some of us shall never recover.
As a clan, you must accept that entropy is inevitable. No matter how active you are today, your members will find other entertainment at some point, or they will leave to keep paying the real-life bills... or they will die. That extends to management as well unfortunately, so you must have some kind of backup plan if management fails. The likelihood of these clans making a comeback appears to be diminishing by the day, especially when their managers blatantly ignore mails from those offering to help. I would find it a shame if the DARKLORDS outlives those on the list, but I guess some things can't be helped. :)
Edited 11/14/2016 23:28:33