Help
Community   Maps   Forum   Mail   Ladders   Clans   Recent Games
Sign In | Sign Up
<< Back to Off-topic Forum   

Posts 1 - 12 of 12   
Legalize Prostitution: 11/20/2016 08:39:36

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 51
No. I personally have no plan to visit a brothel. Not even a legal one and certainly not illegal ones. However I personally believe in full legalization and regulation of adult prostitution.

Reason: It is never a good idea to have sexually frustrated non-asexual people in any society, especially sexually frustrated non-asexual young men. This leads to violence, fuels all kinds of extremism and increases the amount of rape. In the future this can also lead to large-scale murder-suicides such as nuking entire cities.

Humans rejected by the society sexually may believe that they may benefit from violent revolutions but not the status quo. Furthermore they may have no reason to side with the rest of humanity in any conflict with aliens or robots that have gone haywire in the future. In fact using robots to start a coup against humanity is exactly what I believe some of them will attempt to accomplish.

Edited 11/20/2016 08:50:29
Legalize Prostitution: 11/20/2016 08:58:08

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 51
Before Spaniards arrived, Tlaxacalans were heavily persecuted by the powerful Aztecs. Then Spaniards came and Tlaxacalans prospered from helping Spaniards conquering Aztecs. Indeed this was a reasonable thing to do.

So will some people left out of human breeding decide to be enemies of humanity when aliens or super AI is in town. What's even worse is that some of these enemies of humanity will be very educated and skilled. However access to adult prostitution can defuse this threat.

If humans in general are like Aztecs compared to aliens we won't want any human group that can fight on the other side when aliens are around.

Edited 11/20/2016 13:40:37
Legalize Prostitution: 11/20/2016 09:02:12

[FEL] The Prince of Felidia
Level 55
Fuck. For once I agree with Tabby
Legalize Prostitution: 11/20/2016 09:14:27

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 51
There is a reason why there are so many terrorists in the Muslim world beyond jihad. Islam is extremely anti-fornication and Muslim men do not get to marry when they are young. This is almost bound to be a disaster even without beliefs in houris.

Fornication and adultery are completely different. The latter is actually harmful since it's breach of a contract while the former is not. Well you can even maintain a functional society with fornication banned if everyone marries at 18, just not one with fornication banned and marriage unavailable such as some modern Muslim countries. This is a bad thing in general. Even if terrorism is not the result you will still have other issues.

Edited 11/20/2016 13:39:18
Legalize Prostitution: 11/20/2016 18:16:43

Жұқтыру
Level 55
I personally have no plan to visit a brothel.

Don't lie !

Not even a legal one

Don't lie !

certainly not illegal ones.

Don't lie !

It is never a good idea to have sexually frustrated non-asexual people in any society

I'm not a "sexually frustrated non-asexual people", so don't lie.

especially sexually frustrated non-asexual young men.

Are you high ?

This leads to violence

Are you high ?

fuels all kinds of extremism

I dominate warlight to an extreme level.

increases the amount of rape.

Are you high ?

this can also lead to large-scale murder-suicides such as nuking entire cities.

Are you high ?

There is a reason why there are so many terrorists in the Muslim world beyond jihad.

A Muslim is not a terrorist.
- downvoted post by Belgian Gentleman
Legalize Prostitution: 11/20/2016 18:33:25

Cata Cauda
Level 57
Conclusion of Tabby's wall of text: Women are the solution to world peace.
Legalize Prostitution: 11/20/2016 18:37:33

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 51
^To some extant, yes. You can't get rid of certain conflicts (such as ethnic hatred) by this but at least you can get rid of a lot of senseless crimes and suicide bombers.

Also this is not restricted to one gender.

Edited 11/20/2016 18:38:58
Legalize Prostitution: 11/20/2016 18:39:19

Cata Cauda
Level 57
I take that as a compliment to all women. However it shows the power-injustice between the 2 genders.
Legalize Prostitution: 11/20/2016 18:40:44

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 51
^Yep. That's why rape always needs to be banned. A human can do anything to satisfy his/her evolutionary needs, which includes mating. Hence humans with chronically suppressed sexual desires need release in a legal and safe way or they may potentially become enemies of the society. Here I use the word "suppress". That means an individual both consciously and subconsciously desire sexual release (for evolutionary reasons) without getting it. This does not apply to asexuals.

Edited 11/20/2016 18:43:59
Legalize Prostitution: 11/20/2016 20:34:07

Жұқтыру
Level 55
COGNITIVE DISSONANCE DETECTED
Legalize Prostitution: 11/20/2016 21:27:23

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 51
^What? I'm not saying that sexuality is good for an individual in any way. The issue is that some individuals will do crazy stuff to get it. It's these crazy rule-breakings that are worse than merely allowing sexuality to exist. Humanity is better off without sexuality. However we need transhumanism for this to happen (oh and don't forget to homogenize human appearance as well). Right now we need legal adult prostitution.

Edited 11/20/2016 21:29:15
Posts 1 - 12 of 12   

Contact | About WarLight | Play Risk Online | Multiplayer Strategy Game | Challenge Friends, Win Money | Skill Game | Terms of Service