@Causation, that is a bit faster, if it takes 3 s/path, then, i would need only 1500 s (25 m)
@Moros, Here is the readme:
This is inkscape extension to automatically name all the territories in your map.
- Copy all the files to your "Inkscape\share\extensions" directory. They'll fit nice among other .py's and .inx's.
The exe file is actual extension (C#, code available on request) - make sure it's in that dir.
- Restart inkscape.
- Select all the territories that aren't named yet. You don't have to select them all.
- Open Extensions menu, you'll see the Warlight submenu - click Warlight Rename.
- Make sure you know which numbers aren't assigned yet ie. 200-300.
- Fill "begin from" with number which will be the first after prefix - ie. for Territory_200 enter 200.
- Press apply.
You can change prefix if you need to use it for other purposes. Perhaps bonus prefixing?
That's all. Extension is free for use, but I give no guarentees for it's proper working.
I've tested it under Win7/x64, inkscape portable 0.48.2 r9819
MAKE SURE YOU BACKUP YOUR MAP BEFORE USING IT!
Meet me in game:
Please explain text in bold