Help
Community   Maps   Forum   Mail   Ladders   Clans   Recent Games
Sign In | Sign Up
<< Back to Off-topic Forum   

Posts 1 - 30 of 46   1  2  Next >>   
LGBT Exposed: Gay Propaganda: 3/4/2017 04:43:46

Remove Kebab
Level 58
A Russian documentary posted by Russia Insider details how Homosexuals etc of that sort are trying to degrade society.

And why Religion, Traditional values, and Morals are so important.

I would like to say more about this but I can't risk getting reported again.

https://youtu.be/6XYKMec21e4
Chilling Trailer

Full Documentary
https://youtu.be/3uvWkgz1XQM

Watch how the leftists here and LGBT will try and downvote this.

This is a serious and real issue.

Thoughts on the trailer and or full video?

Edited 3/4/2017 04:44:22
LGBT Exposed: Gay Propaganda: 3/4/2017 04:57:12

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 53
Sorry but I don't think it matters to secular people at all.

Let's focus on what matters to people of all religious positions, such as IQ and diversification of Africa. Evolution tells us that all humans originated in Africa, hence it belongs to everybody.

If anything you can have your traditional state. Felinists take your rejects who do STEM and resettle Africa. Deal?

Edited 3/4/2017 05:00:55
LGBT Exposed: Gay Propaganda: 3/4/2017 05:04:09

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 53
By the way, hardcore, harsh and cruel secular chauvinism is much more effective than loving religious ones.

Remember the missionaries who caused Bechuanaland Protectorate to not be settled with British nationals.

Edited 3/4/2017 05:04:31
LGBT Exposed: Gay Propaganda: 3/4/2017 05:05:05

Remove Kebab
Level 58
What are you talking about?

I wanted your thoughts on this serious issue not your opinion about Africa.
LGBT Exposed: Gay Propaganda: 3/4/2017 05:06:30

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 53
OK I personally don't care about the LGBT issue at all since it is neither large nor harmful in the secular sense if safe sex is practiced.

Maybe we should set aside some state for traditional people and let another one take LGBTs.

Do you have any secular reason why LGBT is bad, may I ask? The only thing I'm aware of is STD among gay males which is a public health concern. Lesbians have even less STD than straight people. A functional and rational society probably worries about straight male incels more than any LGBT population since the former is much more likely to betray or attack a society than the latter.

Edited 3/4/2017 05:11:02
LGBT Exposed: Gay Propaganda: 3/4/2017 05:09:11

Remove Kebab
Level 58
LGBT degrades society, it promotes bad values.

It's not natural. Watch the trailer.

https://youtu.be/6XYKMec21e4
LGBT Exposed: Gay Propaganda: 3/4/2017 05:13:07

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 53
^Your position would have been much more popular if you drop all religious language about it. Just drop it. Seculars won't take you seriously if your argument depends on theism.

I agree that gay rape is very bad though.

LGBT isn't more unnatural than asexuality or celibacy which I promote. Why is the former bashed much more? Bisexuality is at least practiced among animals. Asexuality/celibacy in sexual species, on the other hand, is exclusively human.

Edited 3/4/2017 05:16:30
LGBT Exposed: Gay Propaganda: 3/4/2017 05:44:45

Жұқтыру
Level 55
It's folk like "Remove Kebab" that really bring a bad name to homophobes, just braindead folk who somehow thinks that it hurts them when they look at two men kissing to the point that it should be illegalised.
LGBT Exposed: Gay Propaganda: 3/4/2017 05:55:36

Castle Bravo
Level 56
Homosexuality is decadent and should be banned
LGBT Exposed: Gay Propaganda: 3/4/2017 06:21:44

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 53
What about asexuality? Can we declare sexuality itself to be harmful?

Edited 3/4/2017 06:22:21
LGBT Exposed: Gay Propaganda: 3/4/2017 06:55:36

The Lord
Level 55
Karl hates gays because they have sex and he doesn't.
LGBT Exposed: Gay Propaganda: 3/4/2017 15:06:24

Remove Kebab
Level 58
Religion is a binding force in culture.

Without it, moral values are trumped.

Im in favor of a secular state, but religion is what prevents homosexuals from spreading their propaganda.

Edited 3/4/2017 15:06:51
LGBT Exposed: Gay Propaganda: 3/4/2017 15:21:41

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 53
^Do you have any evidence why theism is correct, may I ask?

Morality can exist without religion. However rites can not. For example if I rule over a part of Africa I won't kill Africans. I will put them on birth control but I will also feed them with nutritious food.

Morality tells us not to harm others. It does not tell us to perform or not to perform certain rites arbitrarily defined by religion. For example religious fasting has no moral value at all if the religion is incorrect. Similarly anti-homosexuality is an Abrahamic religious rite. Pre-Christian Greece and Rome never thought that homosexuals were a problem. Nor do India and Japan. However all such nations ban murder and theft.

To me homosexuality is as much a problem as the existence of non-kosher/non-halal food or people not observing religious holidays. As long as it is a small population I don't care since it should have as much impact on people as asexuals. I'm a bit concerned with sexual violence and STD among gay males while lesbians are completely fine.

Edited 3/4/2017 15:31:31
LGBT Exposed: Gay Propaganda: 3/4/2017 16:21:49

Japanball
Level 56
So you;re misandric?
LGBT Exposed: Gay Propaganda: 3/4/2017 16:26:54

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 53
Stop your liberal nonsense.

I'm concerned with STD among gays because it is literally higher than STD among straight people. Mere data. It is just a health issue, not a moral one. Be gay if you want to. Just do not catch some STD.

Edited 3/4/2017 16:29:35
LGBT Exposed: Gay Propaganda: 3/4/2017 16:49:11

Rosie "fat pig" O'Donnell
Level 32
Misandry is not a word you filthy Men's Rights Activist! Oink!
LGBT Exposed: Gay Propaganda: 3/4/2017 16:50:56

[FEL]Chatul
Level 22
^Come on. How is that not a word? Even "ISIS" is a legitimate word regardless of how evil the thing it refers to is.
LGBT Exposed: Gay Propaganda: 3/4/2017 17:01:18

Japanball
Level 56
Taggy so you're socially conservative?
LGBT Exposed: Gay Propaganda: 3/4/2017 17:06:01

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 53
Stop. You are really annoying.

I'm pragmatic. To me whatever values that benefit humanity is moral, be it progressive, liberal ,conservative or reactionary. Understand?

That's why I side with the social far-left on some issues and the far-right on others.

Edited 3/4/2017 17:07:57
LGBT Exposed: Gay Propaganda: 3/4/2017 17:07:54

Japanball
Level 56
So, liberal/progressive. Got it.
LGBT Exposed: Gay Propaganda: 3/4/2017 17:08:19

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 53
No. I'm not bound by the liberal dogma either. Many liberals just behave like fundies.

We need true rationality beyond mere agnosticism.

I'm a harsh and unloving secular Social Darwinist who is willing to promote STEM and rationality at almost any cost, not your coddling SJW or religious dude. Darwinism is correct hence it must apply to humans as well unless you don't consider humans life, hence Social Darwinism is legitimate.

Edited 3/4/2017 17:12:50
LGBT Exposed: Gay Propaganda: 3/4/2017 17:24:58

Japanball
Level 56
That's not liberalism.
LGBT Exposed: Gay Propaganda: 3/4/2017 17:28:29

[FEL]Chatul
Level 22
^Felinism rules.
LGBT Exposed: Gay Propaganda: 3/4/2017 17:36:06

Japanball
Level 56
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand back to the retarded dog
LGBT Exposed: Gay Propaganda: 3/4/2017 17:47:37

[FEL]Chatul
Level 22
We are harsh and allow no mercy to corrupt our harshness.
LGBT Exposed: Gay Propaganda: 3/4/2017 18:04:02

Japanball
Level 56
Fat Tool, do you allow cat-disliking?
LGBT Exposed: Gay Propaganda: 3/5/2017 06:28:20

Жұқтыру
Level 55
LGBT Exposed: Gay Propaganda: 3/5/2017 19:12:56

Bla 
Level 18
That is some pathetic propaganda, not a documentary. It uses a very typical method. Find some demographic, focus on the worst of the worst and portray it in a way that associates it with the whole group.

The religious aspect of it is so stupid I see no reason to comment on it. Just goes to show how much progress humanity could make if we made the world free from superstition.

I'm gay and love playing sport with my gay community every week, I've gone travelling two times with one of the guys from the club, we've tried living together and considered being boyfriends. All of that are some of the things that make my life great. We both dream of a monogamous relationship and have never had any stds, nor do I fear them as I know they're extremely unlikely for me in my situation. We enjoy each other's company so why on Earth should we change because you have a problem with it?

Speaking of stds, your traditional values are a huge problem in e.g. Africa where the pope and christian sects try to keep heterosexuals from using condoms. If they encourage condoms instead of the clearly failing abstinence policy, they could strongly help reduce AIDS and the unsustainable population growth rate in many countries.
LGBT Exposed: Gay Propaganda: 3/5/2017 23:30:56

Castle Bravo
Level 56
-Africa is an enemy of the West

-Do not mistake a Protestant "morality" and a puritan communalism with traditional virile spirituality

-Where there are homosexuals there are no traditional families and the traditional family is the building block of any great culture. Homosexuality is always pathogenic within cultures.

-The pope is a literal Marxist cuck

"Ssuperstition" and religion has a negating effect on the spread of STDs. STD incidence increases as a function of lifetime sexual partners. You can blame "free love" for the spread of STDs, and you can also blame prostitution, with which Africa has a massive problem.
LGBT Exposed: Gay Propaganda: 3/5/2017 23:34:19

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 53
^Why not just abolish sexuality? No partners, no STD.

The state will produce all the children and instill in them its values. The values should be harsh and intellectual at the same time so that kids grow up to carry out the will of the state at any cost. There should be only one entity that decides everything, namely the state which will crush all opposition without any mercy.

I agree with you that promiscuity increases STD .

Edited 3/5/2017 23:38:48
Posts 1 - 30 of 46   1  2  Next >>   

Contact | About WarLight | Play Risk Online | Multiplayer Strategy Game | Challenge Friends, Win Money | Skill Game | Terms of Service