Help
Community   Maps   Forum   Mail   Ladders   Clans   Recent Games
Sign In | Sign Up
<< Back to Off-topic Forum   

Posts 1 - 18 of 18   
Why Social Darwinism?: 3/4/2017 17:14:19

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 53
Since Darwinism is right it must apply to humans. Restriction of Darwinism to non-human animals is arbitrary, illogical and hence wrong. Hence Social Darwinism is legitimate.

SJWs and libersls are in essence secular variants of Christian conservatives. They have shredded theism but not its teachings.

Darwinism without its application to humans is illogical which is why SJWs are as insane as fundies.

Edited 3/4/2017 17:18:22
Why Social Darwinism?: 3/4/2017 17:24:00

Japanball
Level 56
Not all liberals, just SJWs. Taggy, stop being an idiot
Why Social Darwinism?: 3/4/2017 17:26:11

[FEL]Chatul
Level 22
^The very idea of liberalism is wrong. So is the idea of conservatism.

Social Darwinism needs to be rehabilitated ASAP. Wait...it does not matter since regardless of how blinded the liberal West is, Israel, Russia, Japan etc are not so the research that needs to be done will still be done.

Edited 3/4/2017 17:27:47
Why Social Darwinism?: 3/4/2017 17:33:49

Stewie
Level 51
I thought you were individualist? Liberalism favors individualism after all.
Why Social Darwinism?: 3/4/2017 17:35:45

Japanball
Level 56
What is meant by Social Darwinism?
Why Social Darwinism?: 3/4/2017 17:39:31

[FEL]Chatul
Level 22
^^I'm individualist. I don't like liberalism because it sometimes makes no sense.
^Application of Darwinism to humans. For example high-IQ groups should reproduce more and have more land than low-IQ groups. I'm a globalist which means Social Darwinism must be applied globally.

Edited 3/4/2017 17:42:42
Why Social Darwinism?: 3/4/2017 17:47:15

Japanball
Level 56
So would a high IQ member of a low IQ group get less land than a low IQ member of a high IQ group?
Why Social Darwinism?: 3/4/2017 17:50:56

Castle Bravo
Level 56
Social Darwinism hasn't been relevant in the West since the 19th and early 20th century. Genetic materialism fell out of favor in the age of absolute politics.

High-IQ groups owning land and ruling over low-IQ groups is just a scientific explanation for the feudal system that Tabby apparently thinks is so evil.
Why Social Darwinism?: 3/4/2017 17:51:56

[FEL]Chatul
Level 22
^^No. Everything applies to individuals. However a low-IQ member of a high-IQ group is usually likely to have offspring with higher IQ than what he/she has while a high-IQ member of a low-IQ group is usually likely to have an offspring with lower IQ.

Edited 3/4/2017 17:52:16
Why Social Darwinism?: 3/4/2017 17:56:16

Castle Bravo
Level 56
You said it applies to individuals then contradicted yourself by saying that groups tend towards certain levels of IQ (true). If what you said is correct then you should have no problem with in-group preference because it puts men of the "appropriate IQ" exactly where they belong more often than not.
Why Social Darwinism?: 3/4/2017 19:25:52

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 53
^What I have problems in monarchism with is not inequality. What I have problems with is the submission-protection system. Submission should not be necessary. Nor is it the fair wage of protection.

High-IQ individuals should be elites. However that does not mean low-IQ individuals should ever pay them homage. All individuals should be independent and unrelated to each other.

Furthermore elites should be selected at the level of individuals, not families. Whether a group has high IQ changes over time.

Edited 3/4/2017 19:29:15
Why Social Darwinism?: 3/4/2017 19:30:34

Zephyrum 
Level 60
Social Darwinim would crash in one generation because aspies would be among the first ones to get killed, killing off a good 50% of the people who support it.
Why Social Darwinism?: 3/4/2017 19:32:00

[FEL]Chatul
Level 22
^You are wrong. On the other hand, Aspies are one of the groups who benefit from Social Darwinism the most. Aspie guys often don't get ladies and hence do not naturally reproduce. Under Social Darwinism Aspies are artificially cloned while hypersexual peacocks are sterilized so that the number of Aspies are artificially boosted while the number of peacocks are artificially lowered.

Edited 3/4/2017 19:33:20
Why Social Darwinism?: 3/4/2017 19:32:45

Japanball
Level 56
Taggy, you wish for complete individualism, correct?
Why Social Darwinism?: 3/4/2017 19:34:35

[FEL]Chatul
Level 22
Another trick question?

Felinism = Freedom for Cats, prosperity without freedom for Non-Cats and destruction for Dogs. Isn't it clear? These are the three castes in Felinism. Cats rule. Non-Cats obey the rules invented by Cats. Dogs are incarcerated and annihilated.

Peacocks can not be Cats. Period. A Cat loves STEM, philosophy, knowledge and work. A Cat hates sexuality or at least has low libido.

Edited 3/4/2017 19:38:14
Why Social Darwinism?: 3/4/2017 19:43:20

Japanball
Level 56
Answer, the question, Fat Tool
Why Social Darwinism?: 3/4/2017 20:46:23

[FEL]Chatul
Level 22
@Castle Bravo For neo-feudalism to work we should make sure that the elites are non-hereditary at least in principle. A group that currently leads may be surpassed by another one later. The aristocracy has to co-opt or exterminate high-IQ commoners to be stable in the long run. Unless the composition of the aristocracy does not change to accommodate that it will lead to either inefficiency or a high-IQ group of commoners. The aristocracy needs to be able to accept high-IQ commoners into its fold and expel those who do not behave according to what the aristocracy should be like.

For example in a STEM/financial feudal society we can accept all the graduates from STEM programs in the top universities and employees of Google, Microsoft, etc into the aristocracy.

If an aristocracy is willing to accept me then I will of course support the system.:-) As I said, I'm a social outlaw + mercenary now.

Edited 3/4/2017 20:53:33
Why Social Darwinism?: 3/5/2017 07:47:26

Japanball
Level 56
Taggy, you wish for complete individualism, correct?
Posts 1 - 18 of 18   

Contact | About WarLight | Play Risk Online | Multiplayer Strategy Game | Challenge Friends, Win Money | Skill Game | Terms of Service