Community   Maps   Forum   Mail   Ladders   Clans   Recent Games
Sign In | Sign Up
<< Back to Off-topic Forum   

Posts 1 - 2 of 2   
Jabotinsky was right: 3/24/2017 03:48:01

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 53
"Better to have a gun and not need it than to need it and not have it!"

Gun control is evil. People need to be armed, especially those from high IQ and high achievement groups to prevent mobs from attacking them. Mobs from lower achievement groups that attack high achievement groups are in essence people who try to impede economic progress. I think Spengler was right on them: "and how much envy of the capability of other people in view of one's lack of it lies hidden in anti-Semitism!" and that "when one would rather destroy business and scholarship than see Jews in them, one is an ideologue, i.e., a danger for the nation. Idiotic."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oswald_Spengler#Aftermath

Edited 3/24/2017 03:51:05
Jabotinsky was right: 3/24/2017 03:56:13

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 53
Civilization must prevail over barbarism. We support prosperity for all. However no group should be allowed to use statistics (Group <Insert group> is richer/more educated/whatever than us, hence it must be racism/conspiracy/whatever!) to artificially impede the progress of another one instead of improving oneself to compete with it fairly. I mean, even the average IQ of a group is not static. Eugenics improves it while peacockism makes it deteriorate. Respect reality and work with it.

Edited 3/24/2017 04:02:07
Posts 1 - 2 of 2   

Contact | About WarLight | Play Risk Online | Multiplayer Strategy Game | Challenge Friends, Win Money | Skill Game | Terms of Service