Help
Community   Maps   Forum   Mail   Tournaments   Ladders   Clans   Recent Games
Sign In | Sign Up
<< Back to General Forum   

Posts 1 - 5 of 5   
Warlight Mobile Diplomacy Community: 3/26/2017 16:00:13

Paugers 
Level 41
(Is this appropriate to be posted in General? I don't know)

There might be a lovers of real time/multi day diplomacy Kik and or Snapchat based community already but if not I'd love to get in contact with some of you guys so we can stay linked in terms of if there's anyone that wants to play.

Discord is over used anyway.

Kik me @Revolutionarysickle
Snapchat is Pawgers
Warlight Mobile Diplomacy Community: 4/11/2017 03:58:01

Mr. GraveLolztheLord
Level 54
I'm an active player on warlight mobile community (I use an iPad kek). But I, and i believe I can speak for half of the community, have no interests in adding a drug using, hitler sympathizing nationalist, freako that likes to think himself as a special snowflake even if you have your own fan fiction. Sincerely - Me
Warlight Mobile Diplomacy Community: 4/11/2017 05:25:39

MightySpeck (a Koala) 
Level 58
Didn't paugers renounce his old ways?
Warlight Mobile Diplomacy Community: 4/11/2017 11:10:30

FDR 
Level 46
He went back to them.
Warlight Mobile Diplomacy Community: 4/11/2017 14:42:07

Zephyrum 
Level 60
I'm an active player on warlight mobile community (I use an iPad kek). But I, and i believe I can speak for half of the community, have no interests in adding a drug using, hitler sympathizing nationalist, freako that likes to think himself as a special snowflake even if you have your own fan fiction. Sincerely - Me

Is there ONE TIME you'll type something that isn't a really failed attempt at a roast? God's sake, in game and in forums, literally all you do is attempt to fire shots at people with stormtrooper tier accuracy.
Posts 1 - 5 of 5   

Contact | About WarLight | Play Risk Online | Multiplayer Strategy Game | Challenge Friends, Win Money | Skill Game | Terms of Service