Help
Community   Maps   Forum   Mail   Ladders   Clans   Recent Games
Sign In | Sign Up
<< Back to Off-topic Forum   

Posts 1 - 7 of 7   
Ghetto videos: 4/6/2017 19:15:24

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 53
Ghettos are so dangerous (just like ISIS-occupied territories) that we should never visit them. However there are some brave people who used their cameras to show us the nature of ghettos so that we can know about them without visiting them ourselves.

This is a channel on ghettos.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCXpkSlxIY73Wr6jbCb2eKLA

Edited 4/6/2017 19:16:08
Ghetto videos: 4/6/2017 20:26:36

MightySpeck (a Koala) 
Level 58
Tabby Why aren't you going to see our Therapist. Me and Sai are worried about you.
Ghetto videos: 4/6/2017 21:04:17

Paugers 
Level 41
stop
Ghetto videos: 4/6/2017 21:05:03

Paugers 
Level 41
Tabby, I've lived in ghettos much of my life. How have I not died yet?

Oh that's right because people who live in ghettos aren't animals! :D
Ghetto videos: 4/6/2017 21:10:33

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 53
^What kind of ghettos? I mean for example WWII ghettos do not count. Nor do poor Irish neighborhoods and poor villages in Vietnam. No matter how poor Moldova is it can never be a ghetto (furthermore it is getting richer over time).

Also if you are talking about poor Hispanic neighborhoods they are not that bad so they don't count as ghettos. In Florida I assume you mean Cuban neighborhoods. Yes Cubans are statistically more likely to commit crimes than white non-Hispanic people but not by an extremely large margin.

Poor communities in West Virginia do not count either since they aren't that dangerous.

Edited 4/6/2017 21:14:06
Ghetto videos: 4/6/2017 21:18:46

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 53
I haven't been to real hardcore ghettos but I have seen some messed up communities with my own eyes. I won't forget the experience of sitting inside Newark Penn Station (with no air-conditioning!) or walking on the streets of Newark filled with litter.

^^Most people who were in Mosul back in 2014 are also alive. Most people who grew up in North Korea are alive. Does that mean ISIS and North Korea are wonderful? Yeah I don't think there are many crazy entities that can kill 50%+ of its people. Even most people who were under Khmer Rouge in 1975 managed to survive its regime (around 20% died so about 4 in 5 survived). Of course probably more than half of the people born in Detroit survived for more than 15 years. Does that mean Detroit is safe?

Edited 4/6/2017 21:27:50
Ghetto videos: 4/7/2017 15:44:26

Japanball
Level 56
Detroit is much safer. 43.5 per 100000 murders. That's 0.0435% of people murdered. I'd say Detroit is still quite safe
Posts 1 - 7 of 7   

Contact | About WarLight | Play Risk Online | Multiplayer Strategy Game | Challenge Friends, Win Money | Skill Game | Terms of Service