<< Back to Off-topic Forum   

Posts 1 - 27 of 27   
Why Social Darwinism is true: 4/10/2017 12:40:12

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 53
Humans are organisms.
Darwinism applies to all organisms.
Hence Darwinism applies to humans.

Unless you believe in creationism you can not deny Social Darwinism.
Why Social Darwinism is true: 4/10/2017 12:42:09

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 53
The main problem many people have is that they are confusing a factual statement with a moral/normative one. Social Darwinism might lead to oppressive policies people hate. However that does not make it less true.

This is in essence a key illness of some fundamentalists, SJWs and extreme ethnic nationalists.

Examples:

1."Ashkenazi Jews aren't smart!" No. They are smart, like it or not. You don't need to deny the fact of Ashkenazi Jewish intelligence which is a scientific issue for the purpose of promoting ethnic German interests. This is the same mistake made by some modern Stormers. You can try to make a group great. However denying that another group is currently better does not actually elevate yours above them. Germany is great. However it did not become great by merely declaring itself to be great which anyone can do.

2."There is no variation of human intelligence!" I assume that hundreds of thousands of evolution from Y-chromosome Adam in diverse environments did not do anything. Do you really believe that this statement is true? I mean that can be tested and has been tested. You are confusing a moral statement "All humans are (morally) equal and have the same human rights." with the factual statement "All major human groups have exactly the same level of capability." Belief in the former does not make the latter more true.

3."The universe is only 6,000 years old!" This is a scientific statement and as such evidence must be produced to justify it. Note that merely having facts that agree with your theory does not make it true (see the Venetian dogs analogy ). Instead your theory has to make bold predictions and allow itself to be falsified. You can't dogmatically believe your theory and refuse falsification which is in essence what creationists usually do (they can't allow their faith to be challenged by doubt).

Edited 4/10/2017 13:03:04
Why Social Darwinism is true: 4/10/2017 16:48:16

The Lord
Level 55
We've gone through this already, and you admitted that what you say is a load of BS and that you're just a troll. https://www.warlight.net/Forum/254817-yes?Offset=40

If you want to be Elliot Rodger so much, just kill yourself already because your trolling is just stupid.
Why Social Darwinism is true: 4/10/2017 16:50:08

Belarusian Gentleman
Level 16
Tabby, what do you think of the "kacapy" ?
Why Social Darwinism is true: 4/10/2017 16:50:26

Belarusian Gentleman
Level 16
Let's get bopping.
Why Social Darwinism is true: 4/10/2017 16:53:15

OxTheAutist 
Level 58
if Tabby ever stops posting, we'll know what happened
Why Social Darwinism is true: 4/10/2017 17:22:51

Жұқтыру
Level 55
พี่เอกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกก
Why Social Darwinism is true: 4/10/2017 18:19:53

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 53
^^Don't worry. That won't happen. I'm not going to lower myself to the level of peacockist hypersexual savages which is in essence what these shooters did.

Elliot Rodgers and George Sodini were noble cats before their attacks but they acted like peafowls in their attacks and as a result lowered themselves to the level of gangsters in Detroit.

Edited 4/10/2017 18:22:14
Why Social Darwinism is true: 4/10/2017 18:26:07

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 53
LOL nobody actually talks about the topic.
Why Social Darwinism is true: 4/10/2017 20:56:17

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 53
That's not a fact unless you can give me sources on that.

Jews are great.
Why Social Darwinism is true: 4/10/2017 21:30:27

The Lord
Level 55
>George Sodini and Elliot Rodger were great felinists
mind = blown

Well Anders Breivik was also a great felinist if you want to know the truth.
Why Social Darwinism is true: 4/10/2017 21:42:30

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 53
Don't reinterpret my claims. They were cats before they caused deaths but they weren't Felinists.

Mass shooting is basically ghetto-level behavior for it does not solve any problem.

Edited 4/10/2017 21:43:44
Why Social Darwinism is true: 4/10/2017 22:06:11

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 53
>LOL what? When is Judaism about ignoring medical facts?

Topmew
Why Social Darwinism is true: 4/10/2017 22:10:23

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 53
What?

How is denying facts a special Jewish trait?

Topmew
Why Social Darwinism is true: 4/10/2017 22:25:10

The Lord
Level 55
Mass shooting is basically ghetto-level behavior for it does not solve any problem.

So it's like felinism. You created felinism to get your revenge on humanity because it doesn't allow you to have sex. That is, you created the retarded ideology, the word you just copied off Twitter like a good, unimaginative, autistic boy should.

Edited 4/10/2017 22:25:59
Why Social Darwinism is true: 4/10/2017 22:34:27

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 53
LOL no I invented the word myself, troll.

Topmew.
Why Social Darwinism is true: 4/10/2017 22:47:39

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 53
Topmew
Why Social Darwinism is true: 4/16/2017 03:38:11

Lane Cognito 
Level 59
It sounds like you're just describing evolution, micro-evolution. It's true that Ashkenazi Jews, on average, have a higher IQ. That's no doubt contributed to their ability to survive thus far but they were also socially isolated for such a long time that there ended up being a lot of inbreeding among them. That prevented some of the more toxic traits from being weeded out of their gene pool. As a result they're prone to so many more genetic illnesses than most other ethnic groups. That can be a big problem since evolution is all about perpetuating your own genes. Idiots in good health are still outbreeding the Ashkenazi geniuses or geniuses in general. It's sad but the future of humanity may look more like the Duggers than Albert Einstein.

Edited 4/16/2017 03:39:40
Why Social Darwinism is true: 4/16/2017 04:30:26

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 53
^No. It will be much worse unless we do something.

I honestly do not have too much hope for Ashkenazi Jews because they are prone to messing up things for religious reasons (in a way similar to Jewish-Roman Wars). The Jewish identity is partly religious which makes it hard to preserve in a secular world. So maybe in the future Ashkenazi and Sephardic Jews will just be assimilated into other whites and will be known as "Westerners". Genetically this is not bad.

Now we have two high-IQ dominant groups, both prone to messing up. Yes I'm talking about white people and NE Asians. Both groups are known to have low libido and an ultranationalist minority. So if one day a strong AI is controlling the earth, grey goo or some freaky man-made disease killed most humans I'm sure one or both of them are the reason why these things happen.

We haven't exausted centers of instability yet. There exists a group with moderate IQ that is capable of causing serious harm. Yes I'm talking about Muslims. The problem is that they are mord prone to magical thinking than others and as a result may press the red button for religious reasons.

Hence humans really need to come to our senses or the future might be insane.

There are not many groups that will benefit from a near apocalypse. Indians will stay out of trouble unless Muslims nuke them. Hence they will lead the world if the West and NE Asia are no more (I'm not joking. That may happen.) Austronesians and Latin Americans may follow the only leader of the earth (India). Sub-Saharan Africa will lose almost all foreign aid and will be the headache of Indians. If Indians enter Africa for trade Africans will complain about neo-colonialism. If Indians ignore Africa Africans will complain about indifference. Anyway they will just keep mating and breeding like rabbits and no population control can happen.

Finally nobody can outbreed the blacks. If they can improve they will absorb everyone else in the long run. So it will be out of Africa again once we go the way of Neanderthals.

Edited 4/16/2017 04:37:27
Why Social Darwinism is true: 4/16/2017 05:06:08

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 53
The problem with a welfare state where everyone gets to live regardless of his/her actual ability without eugenics is that we have in essence returned to ancient Africa.

My suggestion is that everyone should be fed but not everyone should breed. Birth control should replace death as our method to perform eugenics.

Edited 4/16/2017 05:08:29
Why Social Darwinism is true: 4/16/2017 05:20:08

Japanball
Level 56
Taggy, you seem to have no biological understanding of cats.
Why Social Darwinism is true: 4/16/2017 08:58:14

Rikku 
Level 61
It isn't really about Cats , cats are just a symbol to be used by tabbies intellectual totalitarianism , really it could be any animal.

I guess the main reason you don't get many on topic responses are 1) Frequency of threads 1.1) The similarities displayed / similar topics in most threads 2) Probably of greatest important is you just make statements (many of which are factually true). Unless someone wants to dispute your point or apply it to a real world scenario there isn't a whole load of things to discuss.

TL;DR it's a information bite not a prompt that reciprocates response
Why Social Darwinism is true: 4/16/2017 09:36:07

Leibstandarte (Vengeance)
Level 45
Never denied Jews are not smart, they are in some cases smarter than Europeans and Asians. That's why they are dangerous and must be killed.
Why Social Darwinism is true: 4/16/2017 13:57:48

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 53
@Rikku You really know what a Cat means well! =^.^=!

I love cats. However cats are really just symbols of my own ideology. Cats are aloof and individualist.

@Vengence Humans don't have time to discuss whether Jews are good. They are the most vulnerable high-IQ group. It's true that inbreeding leads to diseases but that's not the only issue Jews face. A much worse issue is their low population and religion-related issues.

At least Jews will try to prevent a global apocalypse caused by ethnobioweapons against themselves. That's enough. It's true that the existence of Jews makes a global genocide more likely. So does the existence of Chinese, Russians, Germans and Japanese. I would rather all these groups continue to exist and thrive not just because they deserve it but also because they need to stop Africanization of humanity that is likely to happen.

By Africanization I'm not just talking about a black majority situation on Planet Earth. I'm also talking about the welfare state with no eugenics that can revert what evolution has given to European, NE Asian, Indians, Arabs and other non-black/Eurasian peoples.

The JQ does not exist. Instead the Black Question is alive and well. The problem about BQ is that it is not a moral problem in general but instead it is a genetic one misdiagnolized as some economic or historical problem. There are no good solutions to BQ that everyone likes yet it has to be solved or humanity will suffer as a result. The West has failed in solving BQ through aid, so will China (its own mini-BQ already exists). Even Ashkenazis failed in solving their own BQ in Israel while they can reverse desertification so BQ is here to stay.

BQ is a serious issue both locally and globally and unlike Islamism people generally don't even consider it a serious problem and probably won't unless it is too late. The most serious form of BQ is the global BQ, not the local ones in white, Arab and mixed countries. However people usually tend to talk about local BQ if they ever talk about it but ignore a much more serious global phenomenon, namely the black population is exploding while their ability to care for themselves haven't progressed a lot. What will happen if 50% of humanity is black and they ask for parity in everything including STEM or ask us to feed them all the time? We will eventually run out of food and supplies. Everything that has racial quotas suffer because racial quotas are unnatural economically so AA space programs won't work well. As a result we are either left with a lot of starving and angry blacks or everything we do will suffer due to chronic underdevelopment of their societies.

Edited 4/16/2017 18:06:53
Why Social Darwinism is true: 4/16/2017 16:45:55

Japanball
Level 56
Taggy would you rather breed a high IQ black with a high IQ Ashkenazi or a low IQ black such as Spider Cat?
Why Social Darwinism is true: 4/16/2017 18:03:05

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 53
Spider Cat is not black.
Why Social Darwinism is true: 4/17/2017 04:31:17

KARRRRRRRR UL
Level 34
take your blogs elsewhere
Posts 1 - 27 of 27   

Contact | About WarLight | Play Risk Online | Multiplayer Strategy Game | Challenge Friends, Win Money | Skill Game | Terms of Service