Posts 1 - 30 of 39   1  2  Next >>   
I am now President of Botswana: 4/19/2017 12:57:10

Japanball
Level 56
I hereby ban Wally Balls from entering Botswana
I am now President of Botswana: 4/19/2017 13:59:51

Wally Balls 
Level 58
ok, there are plenty of other places i can get aids, if i ever feel like getting aids.
I am now President of Botswana: 4/19/2017 14:05:19

Altruistic Person
Level 26
How are you doing, Billy Walsh?
I am now President of Botswana: 4/19/2017 14:16:59

Wally Balls 
Level 58
You spelled Autistic wrong.
I am now President of Botswana: 4/19/2017 14:18:19

The Lord
Level 55
^+1
I am now President of Botswana: 4/19/2017 15:33:10

Altruistic Person
Level 26
" You spelled Autistic wrong."

topkek

Meanwhile I'm looking at Wally's bio:
Thing ain't lie
I done came through the block in everything that's fly
I'm like Che Guevara with bling on, I'm complex
I never claimed to have wings on
I am now President of Botswana: 4/19/2017 17:20:44

Wally Balls 
Level 58
But if a man test my Stuy
I promise he won't like my reply
Boom bye bye, like Buju I'm crucial
I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
I am now President of Botswana: 4/19/2017 17:25:49

DanWL 
Level 61
You're not the leader of anywhere.
I am now President of Botswana: 4/20/2017 10:55:20

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 53
Katzenstaat News:

Liontown, Military Administration of Unorganized Southern African Territories- 4th PFF Army and 7th PFF Army are marching through Zimbabwe as a part of Operation Kitty Web after overrunning Zambia 11 days ago. On Nov.15th 12th Armed Cat Guards Armored Division took Harare and renamed it Liontown. 4 days later Bulawayo and 20,000 Zimbabwean and allied troops surrendered to the PFF. Today some elements of 3rd Armed Cat Guards Armored Division have crossed the Mozambican border and are expecting to take Tete tonight.
I am now President of Botswana: 4/20/2017 11:05:02

Japanball
Level 56
Acuria news: KAtzenstaat is wrong, cats have already taken over the world and made everyone happy
I am now President of Botswana: 4/20/2017 11:07:19

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 53
Felington Daily News:

Liontown, Province of Liontown- Operation Feline Siege and Operation Kitty Web have finished. The Government of Felinia has established the new provinces of Chatville and Liontown to replace the old military administrations. Local Cat Guards are now trying to maintain peace and prevent looting. The provincial governments are now airlifting in food from Felington Province to feed the locals starved by the irresponsible and corrupt regimes. Bags of cereal will reach the hungry people in Chatville by tonight. Cat Guard units will distribute the food on behalf of the state.We welcome the new Felinians. We are glad you are here and you won't regret annexation by us.

Edited 4/20/2017 11:09:25
I am now President of Botswana: 4/20/2017 11:07:51

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 53
^^That's just old news about how cats rule.

Edited 4/20/2017 11:14:10
I am now President of Botswana: 4/20/2017 11:51:15

Japanball
Level 56
They still rule everywhere and make everyone happy! That's what Felinism has done! End unhappiness!
I am now President of Botswana: 4/20/2017 21:41:55

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 53
Katzenstadt News

Billi, BI-
This morning a mob attacked mansions owned by Indian investors and immigrants. Local Cat Guards immediately reacted to protect the Indian victims. 45 people have been arrested for starting the riot. They are held in the Billi Maximum Security Prison awaiting trial. No Indian was hurt during the attack. However property worth 50,000 Felinian Dollars was destroyed. The provincial government is aiding the victims.

Instability exists in Chatville and Billi Provinces. The Felinian State has adviced foreign visitors to temporarily avoid these two provinces. Cat Guards will accompany those who are still within these two provinces to ensure their safety.

Edited 4/20/2017 21:47:50
I am now President of Botswana: 4/21/2017 06:11:47

Japanball
Level 56
Acuria news

Lacafiras, GT
Taggy, what are those mushrooms you're on?
I am now President of Botswana: 4/21/2017 12:21:50

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 53
I'm not drugged. Ever played my single-player games? Look at the descriptions and then look at my paragraphs above.
I am now President of Botswana: 4/21/2017 12:29:01

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 53
Katzenstadt News

Massawa, DM- A new resort has been built in Massawa, Asmara District, DM. The Felinian Republic and resort owners welcome visitors from all over the world!

Recently terrorists have attacked facilities and investors in Chatville and Billi Provinces. However Caribbean, Dih Meht and Felington Provinces remain safe.
I am now President of Botswana: 4/21/2017 12:39:15

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 53
Felington News
Felington, FE- A Chinese company has built a high-speed rail from Katzenstadt through Accra and Abidjan to Dakar. Regular services will start tomorrow.

We plan to extend this railroad to Port Harcourt within 1 year and Douala within one and a half years.

A trip from Dakar to Katzenstadt takes 6 hours and costs 500 Felinian Dollars.

Note that you need to use your Felinian National ID, a provincial driver's license, a foreign passport with a valid visa, a PFF Membership Card or a CG Membership Card. You need to have permission to visit and reside in Felington Province and the respective district/local area you plan to visit. For example a clean criminal record is required for the entire Felington Province other than Monrovia District.

Felington Railways Company supports our troops and provides discounts to our PFF servicemen, servicewomen and veterans. FRC also supports our Cat Guard heroes. Any CG member can get discounts as well.

Edited 4/21/2017 13:09:04
I am now President of Botswana: 4/21/2017 13:01:35

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 53
Chatville Daily News

Chatville, CH- The area between Banana and Tigreville is now a separate subdistrict, the Chatville Subdistrict. The new subdistrict requires that everyone who resides in it needs to have a clean criminal record.

All undesirables (certain felons, extremists, ghetto people, etc) are now being deported to Monrovia District, FE where they will be housed in our special housing complexes.

Edited 4/21/2017 13:03:05
I am now President of Botswana: 4/21/2017 13:14:00

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 53
Billi Post

Lusaka, BI- The plague of insecurity in Central Felinia hasn't stopped yet.

After the Tiger River Attack and the Billi anti-Indian riot, a new massive riot is taking place in the French-speaking section of the Copperbelt Region.

Last Monday a horde of ghetto youths began to attack mining companies in Lionville. The regional offices of a Belgian company, a Chinese one and a Boer-owned company based in Pretoria were attacked during this sudden outbreak. Local Cat Guard units and the Felinian Police immediately counterattacked. Ghetto gangs also tried to burn down the shops of Lebanese, Chinese and Indian owners which failed because Cat Guards were guarding all potential targets. 1,500 rioters have been arrested. Almost no damage actually happened to the attacked businesses.

In response the Billi Provincial Government is planning to deport all undesirables to Monrovia Province and requiring written permission to enter Lusaka District.

Edited 4/21/2017 13:24:03
I am now President of Botswana: 4/21/2017 13:31:44

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 53
Monrovia News

To understand Monrovia we should start from a foreign city, Detroit. If you visit Detroit today you will be surprised at how safe it is. 15 years ago before Republic of Felinia was founded Detroit was one of the worst places on Planet Earth. However it is now as safe as Seattle. Why? Because the U.S. Federal Government signed a treaty with Felinia and deports almost all of its undesirables among Felinian diaspora into our country.

Why is Felinia not a mess then? In the past when Katzenstadt was still called Lagos it was filled with crime. However right now it is incredibly safe. What has 15 years of Felinian rule done? Well, we enforced laws, built infrastructure and attracted businesses. We also taught our citizens and subjects to work. There is another reason why the crime rate in Felington Province is so low, namely every potential troublemaker in the entire province has been confined in our district, Monrovia District.

Why is Monrovia safe then? The district is tightly controlled with 10,000 Cat Guards and 20,000 Felinian Police. The district is small enough to be adequately policed which is why it is safe.

Edited 4/21/2017 13:37:59
I am now President of Botswana: 4/21/2017 14:46:07

Japanball
Level 56
Taggy, you should put this under fanfic thread. IT'S NOT REAL.
I am now President of Botswana: 4/21/2017 22:16:53

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 53
Felinian Encyclopedia

List of first-level Cat Guard subdivisions:

Cat Guards GHQ - Felington
(Native CG)
Billi CG HQ - Billi, BI
Caribbean CG HQ - Kingston, CA
Chatville CG HQ - Chatville, CH
Dih Meht CG HQ - Dih Meht, DM
Felington CG HQ - Felington, FE
Khartoum CG HQ - Khartoum, KH
Pretoria CG HQ - Pretoria, PR
I am now President of Botswana: 4/22/2017 05:33:55

Japanball
Level 56
Khartoum is Sudan and Pretoria is South Africa
I am now President of Botswana: 4/22/2017 13:11:12

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 53
LOL look at my single player levels.
I am now President of Botswana: 4/22/2017 13:19:21

Japanball
Level 56
Yes. They're retarded, just like you.
I am now President of Botswana: 4/22/2017 16:20:31

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 53
You do know that Felinia annexed Sudan and South Africa in my scenario, right?

What used to be Sudan is now Arab-Felinian Sudan, an autonomous district of the Republic of Felinia. What used to be South Africa is now Pretoria District of Pretoria Province.

Sudan is in essence ruled by Lebanese and Arab traders from the Middle East with some investors from other countries such as China who control Dih Meht Province economically and Pretoria District a Boer haven with some American, Indian and Chinese investors as well.

The Caribbean Province is basically one huge resort with Kingston District the most expensive place on Planet Earth. Khartoum Province is a de facto Middle Eastern colony ruled by Iranians, Turks, Lebanese, Armenians and Arab traders. Pretoria Province a European and Jewish colony, Billi Province a second India in Africa and Dih Meht Province the second continent of Northeast Asians. Felington is an exclusive city mostly controlled by Felinist officials. Nyanshi is the largest resort in Africa that looks like Tokyo. Katzenstadt is the economic powerhouse of Felinia with its airport the most important one of the entire continent. Abidjan and Accra Districts are low-income housing complexes. Monrovia District is in essence a huge prison complex to hold all gangsters and other ghetto people even if it does not call itself a prison.

There is a part of Felinia that remains lawless, namely Central Felinia or what used to be DR Congo other than Banana-Boma-Matadi-Chatville-Tigreville, Central African Republic and South Sudan. We will send the military and Armed CG units to pacify the region.

Edited 4/22/2017 16:34:55
I am now President of Botswana: 4/22/2017 17:55:17

Japanball
Level 56
Russia nukes Felinia
I am now President of Botswana: 4/22/2017 17:55:17

Japanball
Level 56
Russia nukes Felinia
I am now President of Botswana: 4/22/2017 18:15:10

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 53
There is no need to do so. Russians and Russian cats are welcome here.

FA53 is a weekly flight from Moscow to Katzenstadt, FE. FA273 is a weekly flight from Moscow to Asmara, DM.

Edited 4/22/2017 18:17:12
Posts 1 - 30 of 39   1  2  Next >>   

Contact | About WarLight | Play Risk Online | Multiplayer Strategy Game | Challenge Friends, Win Money | Skill Game | Terms of Service