Help
Community   Maps   Forum   Mail   Ladders   Clans   Recent Games
Sign In | Sign Up
<< Back to Off-topic Forum   

Posts 1 - 26 of 26   
I am irrational: 5/8/2017 11:47:42

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 53
(Updated: Some people are randomly changing my titles. Mods, why do you hate this thread? Do you NTs hate rational discussions that much?)

For an individual rationality is good. Rationality helps us think but more importantly it helps us make reasonable choices in life.

However stable societies may benefit from irrationality. One key reason is that collective irrationality sometimes keeps a group of humans united. This can be useful in wars, especially ancient wars where morale significantly affects outcome. It can also keep a tribe from dying due to lack of children. For example a perfectly rational self-interested woman before the 20th century would have rejected any form of marriage because marriage leads to childbirth which was likely to cause her to die due to postpartum infections. Any ancient society with enough rational women would collapse because of lack of childbirth. No rational person should be interested in having children at all in the modern world where individuals are free. If everyone was rational human cloning would have been necessary.

So do some people benefit from irrationality of others. Politicians, advertising companies, con-artists, cult leaders, etc all rely on irrationality.

Finally there is an issue of neurotypicality. Neurotypicality is widespread and it causes collective irrationality.

Hence irrationality is here to stay no matter how evil it is.

Edited 5/8/2017 12:30:04
I am irrational: 5/8/2017 12:32:41

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 53
NT mods changed the title of a harmless thread.
I am irrational: 5/8/2017 17:10:40

Japanball
Level 56
Or your intelligent subconscious
I am irrational: 5/8/2017 17:21:48

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 53
^No, it was some NT mod.
I am irrational: 5/8/2017 17:27:18

Japanball
Level 56
Well, you are irrational
I am irrational: 5/8/2017 17:30:46

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 53
Why?
I am irrational: 5/8/2017 17:43:53

Japanball
Level 56
Your shit about dogs
I am irrational: 5/8/2017 17:45:31

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 53
You mean, like dinosaurs?
I am irrational: 5/8/2017 18:19:22

Japanball
Level 56
Dinosaurs are extinct, while dogs are not
I am irrational: 5/8/2017 22:18:39

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 53
They are both extinct.
I am irrational: 5/8/2017 22:41:50

MightySpeck (a Koala) 
Level 58
why is tabby trolling himself????
I am irrational: 5/8/2017 22:46:25

Wally Balls 
Level 58
Yes, you are an admitted and known irrationalismist. You are also a racists who hates black people.

These things are related, actually.
I am irrational: 5/8/2017 23:21:18

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 53
Wally, please use your logic. You are another hyperemotional NT.
I am irrational: 5/9/2017 02:58:29

Von Jewburg
Level 35
Tabby, in my opinion, is a horror we have made.

As the OT forums became more and more ">les meme arrows say you're a nigger kek", or "Praise Allah", we needed logic. Then again, nobody expected to change anyone's minds.

Tabby was at first pretty good. He was logical, fair, and WACO was doing worse. But with more people mocking is work, he needed to become more logical. And prove he could win an argument on a Warlight forum. This drive for logic and reasoning has made Tabby cold and apathetic towards what people might think about the truth. His thirst for reason has made him irrational. He will tell you blacks are on average dumber than Jews, because its fact.

Tabby was the logical arguer designed to stop the forums from burning apart. Now they still are, but that burning is seen as Tabby as the fault of the dogs.

I can tell you this though: Simply ignoring Fissel's 30 pages of spam was more difficult than Tabby raving on how black people need to be eliminated because they cannot compete.
I am irrational: 5/9/2017 03:47:08

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 53
^Thanks! :3

Every society has its taboo thoughts. Rationalists are trying to tear these taboo thoughts down because the very existence of taboo thoughts makes rationality impossible.

I do want to warn Jewry as a friend, though. I don't know what happened but the amount of bright Jews in STEM in America is decreasing rapidly. There are still many great Jewish scientists in older generations but there are not enough young people to succeed them. Is it because American Jews are assimilating and hence get the same social illness that affects white gentiles in America? You guys have what others are working for. Don't lose what you already have.

I used to say that I wish I were Jewish. However right now it is unsafe to be Jewish. It is unsafe to be white, Jewish or not. It is unsafe to be Northeast Asian or anyone else whose genes are remotely close to that of the Chinese (due to ethnic bioweapons). It is unsafe to be a Muslim, to be a member of any ancestry-based group that contains too many Muslims or to be a non-Muslim who lives in or near the Muslim world. A rational person who has not been brainwashed by SJWs, ethnic nationalism etc would probably wish he/she were a rich, smart and upper caste Indian. At least in 2100 India is more likely to exist than Israel, Japan, Russia, Germany, UK, China and America.

Israel is great. I hope it will continue to exist. However due to the irrational hatred of Jews if some group is likely to be exterminated by lunatics it would be the Jews. It is a sad fact but it is still a fact. Also I hope that the great civilizations, Germany, America, Japan etc will stay though it is really just a hope. The world is balanced now due to diversity of Ubermenschen. Are we sure that Ubermenschen are always willing to get along? That's really just my hope. Russia, China and Japan are really in essence high-IQ modern nations with pre-modern, feudal cultures. Germany can fall back to such insanity at any time. Israel can be ruined by fundies. I just hope they won't destroy each other using nukes, ethnic bioweapons, robots etc for when these peoples go mad it will probably be a genocidal WWIII with many great civilizations and peoples destroyed forever.

Blacks will continue to exist though. Regardless of whether some robot/grey goo will go haywire in China, The Fourth Reich starts exterminations, Russia uses ethnic bioweapons or some mad Islamist nation nukes Israel, blacks will exist as long as humans do. There are three things they are good at, reproduction, surviving harsh conditions and diseases as well as not messing up too much. Blacks can't mess up too much precisely because they can't get much done which is the same reason why pre-modern people couldn't exterminate humanity.

Edited 5/9/2017 04:13:08
I am irrational: 5/9/2017 04:20:42

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 53
Don't do drugs,
don't commit crimes.

Just enjoy your life while it lasts. :3
Like a cat sitting on a roof will I live,
thinking about interesting problems,
meowing at irrational humans.

Edited 5/9/2017 04:42:12
I am irrational: 5/9/2017 05:12:42

Zephyrum 
Level 60
I can tell you this though: Simply ignoring Fissel's 30 pages of spam was more difficult than Tabby raving on how black people need to be eliminated because they cannot compete.

I miss good 'ol spamsal :(
I am irrational: 5/9/2017 05:21:15

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 53
So many irrationalists.
I am irrational: 5/9/2017 05:38:30

Japanball
Level 56
Like you
I am irrational: 5/9/2017 05:42:05

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 53
Nope
I am irrational: 5/9/2017 05:56:51

Japanball
Level 56
Why waste time deleteing dogs?
I am irrational: 5/9/2017 06:17:09

Wally Balls 
Level 58
Tabby please learn what logic is and see if you can grasp some of it's basic concepts, you are yet another hyper illogical QNDLE who hates black people and DKN%K1
I am irrational: 5/9/2017 13:01:53

GeneralPE
Level 56
As the OT forums became more and more ">les meme arrows say you're a nigger kek", or "Praise Allah", we needed logic. Then again, nobody expected to change anyone's minds.

No, we don't need more logic. I argued with logic for months here, and still just got dismissed as an ebil GNATZEE wayzizt

So now it's just easier to greentext and mock ppl, more fun and the same outcome
I am irrational: 5/9/2017 15:06:16

Semicedevine 
Level 60
rational discussions require rational people
I am irrational: 5/9/2017 15:09:10

Semicedevine 
Level 60
oh sht mtc just came on

oh woah woah woah why

i wn aa hntai
a grl 4me
2make me hapy

iwnt her so i cn
stp usng my hnd
evry sngle dae
whle wtchng anime

id pul hr 4rm my scren
jus lik in my drms
i wnt 2 fel hr tch
manly on my crtch

LA LA LAL AL LAL LAL AL ALL
LALALALAL AL LAL ALAL LALALALLA

AH AH AH AH AAAH AAAH AAH AH AH AH AH AAH AAH AAH AH

MSTRB2CRTOOOOONS

dundudndundudndudndudndudndudnddudnddundudndundudndudndudndudndudnddudnddundudndundudndudndudndudndudnddudnddundudndundudndudndudndudndudnddudnddundudndundudndudndudndudndudnddudnddundudndundudndudndudndudndudnddudnddundudndundudndudndudndudndudnddudnddundudndundudndudndudndudndudnddudnddundudndundudndudndudndudndudnddudnddundudndundudndudndudndudndudnddudnddundudndundudndudndudndudndudnddudnddundudndundudndudndudndudndudnddudnddundudndundudndudndudndudndudnddudnddundudndundudndudndudndudndudnddudnddundudndundudndudndudndudndudnddudnddundudndundudndudndudndudndudnddudnddundudndundudndudndudndudndudnddudnddundudndundudndudndudndudndudnddudnddundudndundudndudndudndudndudnddudnddundudndundudndudndudndudndudnddudnddundudndundudndudndudndudndudnddudnddundudndundudndudndudndudndudnddudnddundudndundudndudndudndudndudnddudnddundudndundudndudndudndudndudnddudnddundudndundudndudndudndudndudnddudnddundudndundudndudndudndudndudnddudnddundudndundudndudndudndudndudnddudnddundudndundudndudndudndudndudnddudnddundudndundudndudndudndudndudnddudnddundudndundudndudndudndudndudnddudnddundudndundudndudndudndudndudnddudnddundudndundudndudndudndudndudnddudnddundudndundudndudndudndudndudnddudnddundudndundudndudndudndudndudnddudnddundudndundudndudndudndudndudnddudnddundudndundudndudndudndudndudnddudnddundudndundudndudndudndudndudnddudnddundudndundudndudndudndudndudnddudnddundudndundudndudndudndudndudnddudnddundudndundudndudndudndudndudnddudnddundudndundudndudndudndudndudnddudnddundudndundudndudndudndudndudnddudnddundudndundudndudndudndudndudnddudnddundudndundudndudndudndudndudnddudnddundudndundudndudndudndudndudnddudnddundudndundudndudndudndudndudnddudnddundudndundudndudndudndudndudnddudnddundudndundudndudndudndudndudnddudnddundudndundudndudndudndudndudnddudnddundudndundudndudndudndudndudnddudnddundudndundudndudndudndudndudnddudnddundudndundudndudndudndudndudnddudnddundudndundudndudndudndudndudnddudnddundudndundudndudndudndudndudnddudnddundudndundudndudndudndudndudnddudnddundudndundudndudndudndudndudnddudnddundudndundudndudndudndudndudnddudnddundudndundudndudndudndudndudnddudnddundudndundudndudndudndudndudnddudnddundudndundudndudndudndudndudnddudnddundudndundudndudndudndudndudnddudnddundudndundudndudndudndudndudnddudnddundudndundudndudndudndudndudnddudnddundudndundudndudndudndudndudnddudnddundudndundudndudndudndudndudnddudnddundudndundudndudndudndudndudnddudnddundudndundudndudndudndudndudnddudnddundudndundudndudndudndudndudnddudnddundudndundudndudndudndudndudnddudnd
I am irrational: 5/10/2017 02:01:50

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 53
@PE If you want logic you can talk with MGSB and me.
Posts 1 - 26 of 26   

Contact | About WarLight | Play Risk Online | Multiplayer Strategy Game | Challenge Friends, Win Money | Skill Game | Terms of Service