Help
Community   Maps   Forum   Mail   Tournaments   Ladders   Clans   Recent Games
Sign In | Sign Up
<< Back to Off-topic Forum   

Posts 1 - 26 of 26   
Why Poles are great: 8/14/2017 17:56:50

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 53
Because they manage to overcome all forms of persecution and develop!

Miauczeć!

A great race such as Ashkenazi Jews is like lawn weeds. No matter how much herbicide you use weeds will always appear. Similarly no amount of persecution can destroy a great race.

Edited 8/14/2017 18:01:07
Why Poles are great: 8/14/2017 18:00:41

Onoma94 
Level 60
Miauczeć!

Fuck you I won't do what you tell me

Edited 8/14/2017 18:04:02
Why Poles are great: 8/14/2017 18:03:14

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 53
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JgM4auRw2Tc

Let this be an anthem of all high-IQ groups.

Edited 8/14/2017 18:03:23
Why Poles are great: 8/14/2017 18:05:15

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 53
^^Regardless of what you think Poland is great and it deserves to be great. Its IQ shows that Poles are Ubermenschen.
Why Poles are great: 8/14/2017 18:05:49

#The Prussian Job-Oh yeah, baby...
Level 50
Poles still occupy German territories.
Why Poles are great: 8/14/2017 18:06:23

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 53
^This is actually a correct statement. I hope things can be sorted out peacefully.

What Europe needs is more Lebensraum outside Europe proper, such as Antarctica.

Edited 8/14/2017 18:07:48
Why Poles are great: 8/14/2017 18:09:03

Level 50
French and Belgians, too, occupy German territories.
As well as the Danes.
Why Poles are great: 8/14/2017 18:11:58

Onoma94 
Level 60
Lmao. Germany already renounced all claims to what's now in Poland. There are barely any Germans left there. You are posting that 70 years too late xD
Why Poles are great: 8/14/2017 18:13:06

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 53
^Boundaries actually mean nothing. It is indeed true that some parts of Poland had been German for a long time. However some parts of Ukraine and Belarus had been Polish for a long time.

Poland actually shrinked after WWII. The current borders were caused by Stalinist ethnic cleansing/mass expulsion.

Edited 8/14/2017 18:14:54
Why Poles are great: 8/14/2017 18:20:50

Cata Cauda
Level 58
What Europe needs is more Lebensraum outside Europe proper, such as Antarctica.
Now you sound like the Nazis. Either you have no clue what the term "Lebensraum" was used for, or you really support such views. Both is sad to see. Europe doesnt need more land. We have more than enough land. Also Antartica should be protected, it's the last piece of land that hasnt been fucked up by humanity.

Edited 8/14/2017 18:21:41
Why Poles are great: 8/14/2017 18:33:36

Level 50
Lmao. Germany already renounced all claims to what's now in Poland. There are barely any Germans left there. You are posting that 70 years too late xD

That´s because they were expelled by the Soviets and the Poles. 12 million inhabitants
had to flee bc of the damnit nazis and their war which they lost.
The inner german refugees after WW2 were treated badly by the other Germans.
They received no help, not at all, they were rather be spit on and treated as strangers.
They had to build up new lives all by themselves without money, a house, or anything.
My grandmother was one of the inner german refugees. Stop making fun of them.
It is not funny.

If you ever make fun of it again I will report you for racism.

Edited 8/14/2017 18:35:16
Why Poles are great: 8/14/2017 18:51:57

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 53
^^Yes, I do support such views.
Why Poles are great: 8/14/2017 18:52:20

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 53
^^I agree.

Do you know why they managed to rebuild their lives? Because they are Germans.

Edited 8/14/2017 18:54:52
Why Poles are great: 8/14/2017 23:16:22

Padraig
Level 34
Mr. Madison, what you just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response, were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it.
Why Poles are great: 8/15/2017 00:24:35

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 53
^(Assuming that "Mr.Madison" refers to me)
LOL what?

Do you want to start a debate? If what I said is idiotic please correct me.

Edited 8/15/2017 00:26:07
Why Poles are great: 8/15/2017 02:11:57

Padraig
Level 34
Tabby,

What I think is ridiculous is the assertion that:

A great race such as Ashkenazi Jews is like lawn weeds. No matter how much herbicide you use weeds will always appear. Similarly no amount of persecution can destroy a great race.

Passing over the extreme bad taste of your language, the notion that people can just shrug off murderous persecution is almost impossibly glib.

Prior to September of 1939 the Jewish population of Poland amounted to some 3,250,000 souls. Come the year 1945, there were approximately 100,000 Jews living in Poland proper. During the next year returning folk doubled the pathetic numbers within the borders of prewar Poland. During the decades to come the majority of the Jews left the country, not all did so voluntarily. At the last census in 2011 the number of Poles who declared themselves to be Jewish was 7,353.

The Polish Jews were destroyed. Raul Hilberg entitled his history, The Destruction of the European Jews. This was not hyperbole, because that is what happened.

It is entirely within the realm of possibility to destroy, or murder, an entire nation. I know this is so because it has happened. There have been genocides where every last individual of an entire nation has been killed. I am thinking here of any number of islands in the Pre-Columbian Caribbean. They had nowhere to run, when the Spanish arrived, you see.

Notwithstanding the fact that a fraction of the Jews of Poland survived they were by any reasonable assessment destroyed.

What was achieved was of a mind boggling scale. If the Nazis could have held off the Allies they could have come to within a hairs breadth of killing them to the last living person.

If you do not know who Raul Hilberg is you may be interested in the links below. Hilberg was a soldier with the U.S. Army during the war. He was eventually assigned to do research in the archives of the German State for the War Documentation Department. Subsequently he wrote his history which is about 1400 pages in length. He had some difficulty finding a publisher. The book is, presently, well regarded and is widely available, and was initially published in 1961.

Hilberg: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQDA4GgitCA

An analysis of one document: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-aAwsJjJxYBo

Both clips are from the documentary Shoah.

Edited 8/15/2017 02:21:29
Why Poles are great: 8/15/2017 05:44:08

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 53
@Padraig This is not bad taste at all. What I was suggesting is that Ashkenazi Jews are being great and no amount of persecution actually managed to extinguish them. That was a sincere praise. I was mocking all these "lawn care workers" who tried to help weaker races (lawn grass) and persecute stronger races (unwanted but resilient weed). Similarly I like to compare strong races to cockroaches and locusts. No matter how much "pest control workers" try to persecute cockroaches and locusts they can never be fully extinguished. Similarly strong races are resilient. SJWs are lawn care workers these days. They try to determine how much space each plant species should occupy and try to uproot successful ones in favor of weak ones. However as usual these great lawn weeds always manage to occupy places SJWs allocate to grasses.

There is a reason why I keep linking to that Jewish fascist song. I praise high-IQ groups for the sake of it. Regardless of whether they are a majority or a minority they keep growing and strengthening. They keep defying inhospitable environments and these evil lawn care workers. Yes I will keep supporting high-IQ groups even when you sentimental lawn care workers consider them evil weeds. I will always defend the lawn weeds against the lawn no matter what.

Hitler can murder many Jews but he could not murder them all. There will always be those who are alive because Hitler could not rule over the world. Locally (this is what you leftists/Christians/sentimental people focus on) there can indeed be genocides. However in the long run a strong race such as Ashkenazi Jews can manage to defy the murderers and repopulate. In the long run the Holocaust failed and Jews have won because they continue to exist and have a state as well.

This is just like Hiroshima and Nagasaki. You can nuke them. However they sprang back to life with defiance and became even better.:3 Pesky lawn care workers can simply get lost. Long live the lawn weeds!

This is just like Warsaw. You can burn it. You can send its people to extermination camps. However Warsaw defiantly refused to disappear. Instead it rebuilt its buildings and had more people. It even has subways now lol. Pesky lawn care workers can simply get lost. Long live the lawn weeds!

Edited 8/15/2017 06:02:07
Why Poles are great: 8/15/2017 12:57:43

Zephyrum 
Level 60
Now Tabby has come to defending weed.
Why Poles are great: 8/15/2017 13:26:48

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 53
^Lawn weeds, not marijuana.
Why Poles are great: 8/16/2017 04:14:28

Padraig
Level 34
Your triumphalist reading of the history of the Poles and the Jews reminds me of a section of Art Spiegeleman's graphic novel Maus. Maus is partly an autobiographical work, partly a biography of Art Spiegelman's father, and partly a history of the holocaust. It was the first graphic novel to be awarded the Pulitzer Prize. On the page in question Spiegelman is speaking with a man named Pavel who was his psychologist.

Link: http://www.hoodedutilitarian.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/newerbigger.jpg

So what is my point? Perhaps this, that I agree with Pavel.

My reaction to your reading of history is a different reading. Your reading, could be summed up by Friedrich Nietzsche's saying: That which does not kill us makes us stronger.

There is a spirit behind Nietzsche's saying akin to your own. And I will admit that persisting in the face of adversity, is a good thing.

and yet...

When the man says, That which does not kill us makes us stronger, I have to say, please tell that to the man who has been crippled.

He lives, and we celebrate the fact. We are pleased that he did not die.

And yet...

Would it not have been better if he had not been crippled?
Why Poles are great: 8/16/2017 05:35:50

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 53
I agree with Nietzsche's saying. This summarizes my personal and racial attitudes well.

I agree that it would have been better if nobody harms each other. However sociopaths and sadists exist. Wishing for a paradise can not turn the world into one. Those who do not successfully survive despite adversity are harmed.

Persecution of strong groups such as Ashkenazi Jews never succeeds in breaking their will. Hence eventually this does not work.

I'm not sure how many civilized groups will continue to exist in 2500. However if all current high-IQ groups and other historically powerful ones continue to exist I'm sure that they will be great. :-) We will still have white Europeans, Iranians, Indians, Arabs and Northeast Asians lol. Believe me. Baghdad will heal and be a glorious city again. Racism between strong groups will eventually be forgotten because its long term consequence does not exist.

Of course we will still have blacks. They'd better learn to be like ground ivy that can survive despite everything instead of lawn grasses. Liberals and Christians aren't going to give them water and fertilizers forever. Instead there will be drought, no fertilizers and perhaps even herbicides. Whether they can join the rest of humanity or get shut out of civilizations forever depends on whether they can grow despite poverty, low IQ, pests, diseases and yes, racism. Right now even with water and fertilizers they still don't grow. When grass seeds have been heated before no amount of nurturing helps. Hence I propose that let's allow strong lawn weeds to take over the lawn. If bluegrass does not grow let dandelions, plaintains and crabgrass take over.

By the way Maus sounds pretty interesting.

Edited 8/16/2017 06:00:01
Why Poles are great: 8/16/2017 05:45:48

Japanball
Level 56
Really? I had a metal pole in my ribs. Didn't kill be, but it certainly didn't make me stronger
Why Poles are great: 8/16/2017 20:19:47

Padraig
Level 34
Maus is amazing.

I had a chat today with my Polish coworker. I learned that he also thinks that the Poles are great.

Imagine that!

Edited 8/16/2017 20:34:34
Why Poles are great: 8/17/2017 00:05:45

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 53
^This is expected.
Why Poles are great: 8/17/2017 19:01:52

Padraig
Level 34
Arthur Rubinstein (Polish: Artur Rubinstein; January 28, 1887 – December 20, 1982) was a Polish American classical pianist. He received international acclaim for his performances of the music written by a variety of composers and many regard him as the greatest Chopin interpreter of his time. He was described by The New York Times as one of the greatest pianists of the twentieth century

This Pole was great:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGRO05WcNDk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhSjRbh8a6k
Why Poles are great: 8/17/2017 21:04:38

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 53
^He was Jewish. Jews were and are great. Hence he was great.
Posts 1 - 26 of 26   

Contact | About WarLight | Play Risk Online | Multiplayer Strategy Game | Challenge Friends, Win Money | Skill Game | Terms of Service