Help
Community   Maps   Forum   Mail   Tournaments   Ladders   Clans   Recent Games
Sign In | Sign Up
<< Back to Off-topic Forum   

Posts 1 - 16 of 16   
Arabs and Lebanese in Latin America: 8/21/2017 16:57:08

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 53
Arab and Lebanese antipeafowlists thrive in peafowlism-infested Latin America.

Antipeafowlism promotes wealth while peafowlism causes poverty.

Hmmm Arabs and Iranians thrive in the United States as well. I wonder why.

Antipeafowlism + good environment = wealth

Edited 8/21/2017 17:02:28
Arabs and Lebanese in Latin America: 8/21/2017 17:09:38

Zephyrum 
Level 60
The worst president in the history of brazil is a descendant of a lebanese catholic :D
Arabs and Lebanese in Latin America: 8/21/2017 17:12:49

Leibstandarte (Vengeance)
Level 45
^ lol
- downvoted post by (((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Arabs and Lebanese in Latin America: 8/21/2017 19:28:53

Zephyrum 
Level 60
Proven corrupt bailing himself and whoever gives him a good share out, freezing a good chunk of the investigations.

Saying the people have too many economic burdens while attempting to raise income taxes twice thus far.

Directly collaborating with the assassination of someone about to ruin a drug dealer turned congressman's career with nothing short of the truth.

Absolutely no idea on how to handle foreign policy and diplomacy, just sits there in meetings and does nothing.

If you ask an SJW, add in to the list: No cabinet diversity.

The list goes on.
Arabs and Lebanese in Latin America: 8/21/2017 19:30:11

Zephyrum 
Level 60
^^That does not mean he is unsuccessful though.

Well, he is rich. But through bribery and corruption. If bribery/corruption are valid methods to get succesful, then you seriously need to go to gulag.
Arabs and Lebanese in Latin America: 8/21/2017 19:53:57

Zephyrum 
Level 60
He steals one million and then gives away the other two millions to other corrupt officials, so as worthless and pathetic as Dilma was, we'd be better off with her.

"Cabinet diversity"? You mean more Pardos or?

No woman and black people, only very very borderline pardos.

Not a problem, since most of the women in our politics are extremely dumb, but the guy's got enough reason to complain about anyway.

Edited 8/21/2017 19:55:46
Arabs and Lebanese in Latin America: 8/21/2017 20:58:43

Carlos
Level 59
Basically this president controls 75% of congress, most high tier judges and extremly rich businessmen. Also he stalls investigations and is being terrible politically. I agree with Zeph about being the worst president ever, something hard to achieve considering Dilma Roussef, Sarney, Collor or our military presidents.

Other then news, if you have a job life seems equal it was before or almost (for what i see).

Also, i would guess you dont know much about Latin America to say that, am I right?
Arabs and Lebanese in Latin America: 8/21/2017 21:09:33

Zephyrum 
Level 60
I agree with Zeph about being the worst president ever, something hard to achieve considering Dilma Roussef, Sarney, Collor or our military presidents.

I had forgotten Collor exists, sorry. Second worst. Collor's a hard one to beat, he's up there with Maduro on the retarded-tier politicians.
Arabs and Lebanese in Latin America: 8/21/2017 21:32:46

ıʇnpp∀ ǝɥʇ ןǝssıℲ
Level 19
since most of the women in our politics are extremely dumb

Don't you think that's extremely sexist to say?
Arabs and Lebanese in Latin America: 8/21/2017 21:35:00

Belgian Gentleman 
Level 56
Now I get why the Brazalian empire flag is all the rage around the internet. It's because Brazil has a record of shit-tier presidents
Arabs and Lebanese in Latin America: 8/21/2017 21:45:55

Zephyrum 
Level 60
Now I get why the Brazalian empire flag is all the rage around the internet. It's because Brazil has a record of shit-tier presidents

It's pretty easy to love the monarchy when the republic brought us those disasters :^)
Posts 1 - 16 of 16   

Contact | About WarLight | Play Risk Online | Multiplayer Strategy Game | Challenge Friends, Win Money | Skill Game | Terms of Service