Suspects that stand out most:
- Qi - Myhand's detective work is flawless. And every alt on WL is Gui. Who else could it be?
- Myhand - Smoking voodoo doll? Deflection of responsibility? Pleasant, non-aggressive indirect humor? (And using the main account to applaud "Voodoo" for his humor? A bit suspicious...) Plus, every alt that is and is not Gui is usually and always myhand.
- TWM - It is a bit suspicious that he actively wants us to know about a conversation with a nobody in which he does not come out favorably. He sets himself up for failure a bit too readily in that conversation to make it feel like he has it all planned out. And when does he ever create conversational threads? He has an ulterior motive...Or did he really simply fall in love?
- Fizzer - If you ran WL, wouldn't you have an alter ego that mixes it up with players?
- 19Chris53 - Remember Problemo? Voodoo seems a bit similar.
- Ko - Ko is the alt of a really good player (Korn?). Korn is American, friendly, humorous, conversational. Ko is too. Ko reached #1 on the 1v1 and almost got #1 on the seasonal. Korn did well on the 2v2 ladder and in 1v1 tournaments. Ko and Korn only talk in game chat and you never see them on the forum, unless they need/want something...Based on myhand's survey, Ko/Korn matches 4/5 traits displayed by Voodoo. Though maybe he is secretly obsessed with ATM Wolf.
- Mystery Suspect #7 - An inactive player who once reached #1 or #2 on the 1v1 ladder (or is really good) but seeks a new form of anonymity: Ruthless, Impaller, Fizzer, Doushibag, Duke, Troll, Window Cleaner, J Russ, Monsehnor Chacina, Veelvraat, Blue Precision, Eitz, Huruey, Gangbang.
- Unknown Player - Some good player that nobody knows about who decided to create an alt. For example, Dharma of SoL. #2 on the Seasonal Ladder. "Voodoo" seems to be doing well on the 1v1 Ladder. Both are out of nowhere. Both are the only two players in SoL who seem to play games... Coincidence?
Edited 2/4/2014 10:24:30