1. Thanks for naming a bonus after me :)
2. There's an unnamed territory in the Iron Coast bonus.
3. I like your temples idea, it seems more interesting to me than just having the map wrap around and every side territory connection to the opposite one.
4. You made the New Earth bonus, which is composed of sub-bonuses. I think, to better balance the map, you should lower both the super- and the sub-bonuses a bit in army value, so it doesn't add up to be worth two times the average army-to-territory ratio. You could make New Africa be worth 4 armies, New America 6, New Eurasia 4, the United Provinces 3 and 4 for the super-bonus. In that way it is worth 21 for 29 territories, instead of 27 for 29, and thus following your normal ratio better.
5. For distribution modes, the only thing that pops in my head is a northeast-northwest-southwest-southeast distribution, with every region holding one temple.
Here are the regions with their borders colored, those are not the territories I suggest to be available for distribution:
6. I wonder why a part of Heqarez and Heqazzaren bonus is sticking out to the south a lot more than any territories neighboring it, I don't think it looks good, but if you have a good reason for this let me know.
7. I'm in for testing! I have tested and made over 10 maps, my average multi-day speed is slightly above 4 hours, and I like the map!