|> no love for (..) Macedonia
Oops, missed that. If I were you, I'd change the border of the Greece territory to just include the country of Greece; include Macedonia with the Serbia territory instead. While that's not exactly a perfect solution, it's probably a lot less offensive to Macedonian people (there's a few issues where the Greeks and Macedonians have "slightly" different opinions).
Some other minor things:
- I suggest renaming "West Germany" to "Western Germany"; that'll both save you complaints about that country (the GDR) not existing any more / not having correct borders, as well as be more in line with other territories.
- You really should rename "Eastern Ukraine" to "Western Ukraine". :p
- Having "Moldavia" as part of the "Ukraine" bonus seems weird, how about moving it to the "Balkans" bonus? (And rename it to "Moldova" while you're at it, see the first line of [Moldavia's Wikipedia article](http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moldavia
- "Warzsaw" -> "Warsaw".
- "MexicoCity" -> "Mexico City".
- Personally I'd say capital cities should be part of their national bonus, even if they are a bonus themselves (London, Mexico City). After all, they are a part of the country and it seems inconsistent with other capital cities (such as Rome and Paris). The same also goes for Delhi and Mecca by the way.
- "NorthAmerica" -> "North America" and "SouthAmerica" -> "South America".
- The Middle East is not part of any of the "continental" bonuses.
There really should be connection lines, showing which territories connect where overseas.
Can you update the map and post a link to a preview there? That will make it easier to keep track of what you've already updated and connections and bonuses are easier to check.