[Ancient Chinese Torture](http://WarLight.net/MultiPlayer.aspx?TournamentID=2213
Changes to map:
(1) i realized zhongshan ("middle mountain") was a 'barbarian' state and not a mountain. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zhongshan_%28state%29
(2) yue bonus has more historic borders (which forced me to add a 'barbarian tribes' bonus to round out the map).
(3) southern chu is better, to stretch the map's srategic areas south a bit.
(4) more starting options, to make games more complicated/strategic.
(5) borders redrawn for clarity.
(6) all territories have a traditional chinese name (for my reference) and the 36 stratagems (popular cultures' simplified version of 'the art of war') were added in chinese to the west (for my reference). http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thirty-Six_Stratagems
(7) slightly improved, more balanced distribution modes.
(8) ancient chinese ships added in the seas.
(9) less bonus overlap, for clarity (eg, wu bonus does not overlap with NE Chu bonus anymore).
(10) overall map sizing adjusted slightly.