I know that oficially uservoice is the place to do that, but frankly uservoice is not really that effective of a tool, especially since it's not that popular among warlight members. I have already made one thread like that so I'll repeat some stuff. In any case here is a list of changes warlight needs or will need in the future:
1) 16% luck ---> 0% luck
In community driven competetive scene of warlight 16% luck has been absent for years, since the only differences are hurting the game, missed 7vs4 attacks, successful 9 vs 7 attack etc. A very minor change, but obviously an improvement.
2) Implement TrueSkill/Elo and forget expiration periods in ladder. Real time ladder system is far superior to 1v1 and 2v2 ladder systems and cannot be exploited (unless someone uses multiple accounts which is a separate matter).
3) Give us a possibility to play team games on one account, that'd likely lower the number of alternate accounts used and would be very user friendly.
4) Different players' perspective in history (especially helpful in wargaminglive streams (if they'd still happen))
5) Official yearly event champions league style (the whole system I explained in different threads) with qualifications.
6) Warlight video tutorials. To wargaminglive community and warlight community, if I would get some volunteers to help set up custom scenarios, record and edit videos I'd be willing to make sth like that or at least start it. Video tutorials are much more comprehensive than a written one.
7) Tiebreakers in round robin tournaments:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonneborn-Berger_score
8) Fizzer, please inform us beforehand what are you working on so you'd receive feedback much faster. Example, real-time ladder, ffa and autodistribution templates would be immediately rejected. I know the surprise value is sth, but it'd make things much more smooth.
9) Add more templates to real-time ladder :) Also for some reason some parts of the ladder are still not working, like best rank etc. I also noticed activity in the ladder dropped recently, that might be related to already mentioned in another thread community page.
10) 3v3 Europe ladder anyone? :)
11) Uhm, anyone wants to host streams for wargaminglive?
12) Let players on any ladder vote once during picking stage on whether or not they want to reshuffle the board, for example strat 1v1 with 3 1st turn bonuses is a rather terrible distribution to start with.
Edited 4/25/2014 19:54:07