Community   Maps   Forum   Mail   Ladders   Clans   Recent Games
Sign In | Sign Up
<< Back to General Forum   

Posts 1 - 7 of 7   
Would I have won...: 11/6/2012 10:25:32

{RSP} Nike
Level 4

Would i have eventually won the game if i remembered to use the Reinforcement card on turn 5?
Thanks! :)
Would I have won...: 11/6/2012 11:40:18

Level 2
No. θ-)
Would I have won...: 11/6/2012 13:18:59

Level 59
I doubt it. If you had played the card and used it well, you might have won. But I think it would have turned into a longer game and Simba would have outsmarted you in the long run.
Would I have won...: 11/6/2012 13:33:15

{RSP} Nike
Level 4
i would have held South America that turn and have a 1 army per turn lead plus a territory in another bonus. I know simba is smarter, but i think i had the advantage.
Would I have won...: 11/6/2012 19:38:48

Level 50
Would I have won...: 11/6/2012 20:05:34

Vanellope von Schweetz 
Level 59
I think there are better threads to start than this.

But just for you mr. pulsey, I'm sure you would have won :p.

Honestly we played this two days previously? Be happy. Don't worry about a silly game from the past.

Many things can happen in a game. What happens if I hit my first turn 3 in my first turn? Many things to worry about. This is not one of them.

Hakuna Matata my friend.
Would I have won...: 11/6/2012 20:11:51

Level 56
I think no. Its true that if you used the card to defend, your income would have had higher than him with 1. However, he had greater safe room to expand. He can expand toward China, India, Indonesia, Australia as these are safe bonus for him. If I were Simba, I would have put all to attack Africa from Antarctica to endanger your bonus in Africa.
Posts 1 - 7 of 7   

Contact | About WarLight | Play Risk Online | Multiplayer Strategy Game | Challenge Friends, Win Money | Skill Game | Terms of Service