I made this post here since there's no other place I can place it where 40 people can access it at once (easily).
The following are standard diplo rules for multi-day games:
- You must declare war in order to attack a nation.
- You must wait till the turn after your declaration to attack.
- There is also no war for the first turn.
- You may have allies, but you must announce alliances publicly for them to be official. (Typically as many as you want.)
- You must break an alliance before declaring war on an ally. Breaking the alliance must be done in a separate turn.
- You may not boot anyone without public consent.
- Claims do NOT have to be respected.
- Disobeying any of these rules will make one a Public Enemy who can be attacked by all nations without a declaration of war.
Rules specific to the Sphere of Influence game are as follow:
- You must roleplay at least 80% (even a single sentence will be considered) of the turns for your roleplay to be considered.
- Out of character chat outside of () will result in points being taken away.
- Too much off topic chat in public chat will also result in negative points.
- Russia and the US may never be at war. This is the Cold War stage, and they cannot attack each other.
- Russia and the US may not ally or support each other. They may not support the same minor nations (except against PEs).
- All other rules described in the game settings apply.
- If further rules are added, they will be added here!
Good luck, and have fun!
Edited 11/15/2014 03:44:08