Community   Maps   Forum   Mail   Ladders   Clans   Recent Games
Sign In | Sign Up
<< Back to Ladder Forum   

Posts 1 - 5 of 5   
Hide player in rt-ladder.: 11/30/2014 02:07:27

Φ will
Level 56
I think it would be better if one cant see who joined in rt-ladder at the moment, perhaps only how much player joined would be good.
Hide player in rt-ladder.: 11/30/2014 12:56:13

Level 60
Hide player in rt-ladder.: 11/30/2014 13:16:02

Master Bjarke
Level 62
Maybe in stead of how many players have joined it could show how many players are currently looking for games? Since that's what you need to know if you are looking for a quick game start.
Hide player in rt-ladder.: 11/30/2014 13:29:40

[WM] ᵀᴴᴱ𝓕𝓻𝓲𝓭𝓰𝓮 
Level 59
i agree with hiding player names, however as for the number of joined players - either leave it as is, or split and show both numbers :

- players currently PLAYING a RT ladder game (regardless of whether they are on or off the ladder)
- players waiting to join a RT ladder game

if it was only the second stat, then you would not see the real interest in the ladders. Those games finish fast, so evebody who joined the ladder and is still playing a game, may after just a few seconds be a potential opponent looking for a new game to start..
Hide player in rt-ladder.: 11/30/2014 22:38:21

Level 61
As long as they use the current rating system and or matchup ratio i am against this idea. Playing players with a low rating makes my rating lower. Doesnt matter if i win or loose the game. Winning a game should always be rewarding so as long as this happens i look first if i will get an opponent with a decent rating before i join..
Posts 1 - 5 of 5   

Contact | About WarLight | Play Risk Online | Multiplayer Strategy Game | Challenge Friends, Win Money | Skill Game | Terms of Service