With Dom365's recent forced inactivity and with my return to Warlight it's time to get another game going!
This time it's raw vanilla settings, no over the top fancy stuff.
I welcome you all to a WITCH HUNT!
If you've never played before, check this link:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mafia_(party_game
Villagers - that would be most of you.
Witches - there are an unknown number of witches, they will kill one villager every night.
The aim of the game for ordinary villagers is vote to burn the witches correctly to avoid getting killed. Often villagers who seem to know who the witches are will be quick to be killed off.ROLES
Among the villagers are an unknown numbers of;
Heroes - Able to protect one person from a witch attack every night. Can't protect themselves. Can't protect anyone more than once.
Seers - Able to scry the true nature of one individual every night.RULES
1. Using common sense, if the average person would think something in particular is against the rules, it is.
2. The villagers can't communicate with each other outside the forum thread.
3. Votes must stand out from the rest of the text and can't be changed.
4. When votes are tied a coin flip will decide whether all live or all die, no alternatives.
5. First to vote every day gets immunity during the following night from all actions.
6. Dead can't talk.
7. Have fun!
So please, sign up and let the witches burn at the stake!
Edited 12/14/2014 18:34:48