Hello, this is my first map.
The map is based on the world of The Kingkiller Chronicle, created by Patrick Rothfuss.
All the map info is taken from the first two books of the trilogy, The Name of the Wind, and The Wise Man`s Fear, which is very little info. Maybe the 10% of the map is true. The other 90% contains:
-Locations that are mentioned in the books, but not located in the map, so I located them with my thoughts.
-There aren't so many cities mentioned to occupy all the territories I drew, so I completed them with other names of the books: characters, religions, companies...
Until the third book is out, it's hard to do it better or more accurate. But at least there will be a map of this great book series in Warlight.
This is the preview: https://www.warlight.net/SinglePlayer?PreviewMap=40841
If anyone knows about it, and can help to improve the map just tell me.
Meanwhile, any testers?