The Battle of GettysburgUnlocks at level 5 or with the Mega Maps Pack
Created by Fitz (all)
Went public on 9/3/2015
Number of ratings: 23
Average rating: 3.608 / 5
88 territories, 39 bonuses, 1 distribution mode
|Warlight map created by Fitz (based on a map by Hal Jespersen)|
Review by MoOoOoOoO on 9/17/2015.
good map most maps are about world wars buth u took a battelfield also liked what u did territories
Review by Nathan on 9/8/2015.
Cool map. It brings real perspective to an actual historical battle, which is awesome. I feel inspired to design some specific battle maps now, myself.
My criticisms are primarily aesthetic:
- The thick brown lines look a lot like roads, or maybe walls. This is confusing since there are dedicated territories that serve as roads, making them redundant. If they are walls, they don't appear to block anything, making them without purpose. I suggest getting rid of them or making their roles more clear.
- Pickett's Charge 1 should not connect to Pitzer's Run East Bank
- Also, it should be Union "Artillery", not Artilary
- It should be Along the "Tracks", not Tracts
- You've got an extra "s" in Middle Harrsisburg Road
Other than that, very nice map.
Review by David Rader on 9/16/2015.