WarLight has just been updated to version 3.05.0! This update brings improvements to coin games, adds an alternate colors feature, and other improvements. This post will explain everything that changed.
WarLight now has a leaderboard that keeps track of who wins the most at coin games. Best of all, the leaderboard awards prizes to the top ten participants every three weeks:
- 1st place: 15,000 coins ($150)
- 2nd place: 7,000 coins ($70)
- 3rd place: 2,500 coins ($25)
- 4th place: 1,500 coins ($15)
- 5th place: 1,300 coins ($13)
- 6th place: 1,000 coins ($10)
- 7th place: 1,000 coins ($10)
- 8th place: 500 coins ($5)
- 9th place: 500 coins ($5)
- 10th place: 500 coins ($5)
Every three weeks, the leaderboard pays out these prizes, and then resets so that everyone has an equal chance at winning the next set of prizes. These prizes create a huge opportunity for players to earn even more money from coin games.
It’s important to understand that the leaderboard only tracks how many coins each player wins from coin games. It is not affected by losses. Therefore, it doesn’t really show how many coins each player has.
At any time, you can visit the leaderboard page to see who is winning. However, the final 24 hours before prizes are given out, the ratings are hidden. This creates suspense so you don’t know who’s going to win until the final second. While hidden, the leaderboard will simply show how many coins each player won when they were first hidden, and no longer update.
On the Change Color page, you can now set an alternate color in addition to your primary color. After you set an alternate color, if you attempt to join a game where your primary color is taken by another player, the game will simply automatically use your alternate color. If neither color is available, you’ll be prompted to pick as you are now.
Map of the week auto game
There’s a new auto game available in the Open Games section that will always be played on the current map of the week! Auto games are games created by website, instead of by a player, so they’re always available under the Open Games section.
The new auto game is an FFA available both in real-time and multi-day variants. This replaces the double earth auto game.
– The four castles 4-player FFA coin game no longer hides the names of players in the lobby.
– The high-stakes coin games are now multi-day instead of real-time. If you are interested in playing a high-stakes games, you can simply join and then wait for the e-mail telling you that an opponent has joined.
– When using no-luck cyclic move order, the speed that each player commits is no longer shown in the players panel until after the first turn.
– When using no-luck cyclic move order, it is no longer possible for spectators to see the map distribution until after the first turn. Additionally, the thumbnail that appears in the My Games section is no longer generated until after the first turn.
– When using no-luck cyclic move order in a team game, the collective speed of the team is now the slowest player on that team instead of the average speed of the team.
– When using no-luck cyclic move order, the “You will get x-th order” indicator no longer includes players who are out of the game.
– The Past Game page simply hides the boot time on archived games, instead of stating incorrectly that they were 0-minute boot.
– Adjusted coin deposit options.
– Fixed a bug that caused the “Recall last game” and “Recall last tournament” buttons to be mis-placed.