From WarLight Wiki
The Single-Player and Multi-Player tabs on warlight.net are powered by Adobe Flash, except for the big tabs along the top. Sometimes, Flash can mis-behave causing these two tabs to come up black, with no loading text or any error message.
- To resolve this, first just try re-starting your browser. Sometimes another website that used Flash can cause the Flash process or the browser's plugin process to crash. Re-starting the browser is a sure-fire way to ensure that it re-starts itself. This means completely closing down your browser, not just one tab.
- If you're still having problems, try clearing your browser cache. It's possible that the Flash file was corrupted on download, and that corrupted version is now cached in your browser. Clearing your cache will cause it to re-download the Flash file.
- If you're still having problems, you should verify your Flash installation by visiting this page. If Flash is not working correctly on your system, sections of this page will come up blank. You should re-install Flash.
- If Flash is working properly, the next thing you should check is that you're running the latest version of Flash, as it's possible you're running into a bug that Adobe has already fixed. You can find information on what the latest version is on this page.
- Another thing to verify is that you're able to communicate successfully with WarLight's CDN. WarLight uses Amazon CloudFront as a CDN, and if one of Amazon's servers is mis-behaving it could cause the Flash file to not be delivered to your computer. Try accessing this image. If you get an error message instead of the image, this is likely the cause.
- If you're still having problems after trying all of the above steps, send e-mail to email@example.com.